Where has all the RUM gone?

DeletedUser

?1588? im getting 1694 members

I did not include RUM47 as they have different diplomacy and have been doing their best to distance themselves from RUM. Other than that you might want to recheck what tribes you are including some of the tribes that show up are not actual RUM family members i.e. RUM wa, RUMRDM and some others.

DeletedUser

Without an proof of "war" they are all running like little girls. Before hand they were praising RUM non stop on forums... then they run.

Yep, very true. And now XiG & StW have a lot of these players who are scared to fight!
RUM needed to shed some factions and get focused. At least I know everyone left is willing to fight till the end.

And just in response to someone moaning that RUM villages were poorly defended, we all know every trieb has those kind of players. XiG players attacked me with nothing but spears & swords.
Anyway, it's only a game :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think you might well of found that you lost one of your better tribes, Blitz because of damn right shabby leadership.

Again, you are right. Blitz leadership mostly gave up playing the game, which was sad.

DeletedUser

Philler you are so good in making up allegations.

Wasn't you one of the RUM spies for a long time till power went to your head.

But I have to say that you are smart as you only mailed through account sitted accounts to provide info to others.

and hmmm scared to fight, all StW members participate when we attack players, maybe you have to learn to use tw+ or are you to scared to watch it, as it's all red (lost villages)

DeletedUser2812

Philler you are so good in making up allegations.

Wasn't you one of the RUM spies for a long time till power went to your head.

But I have to say that you are smart as you only mailed through account sitted accounts to provide info to others.

and hmmm scared to fight, all StW members participate when we attack players, maybe you have to learn to use tw+ or are you to scared to watch it, as it's all red (lost villages)

oh c'mon now cemedia "all stw members"... there's plenty of stw players who are crappy too. that is inevitable in large families.

DeletedUser4076

And just in response to someone moaning that RUM villages were poorly defended, we all know every trieb has those kind of players. XiG players attacked me with nothing but spears & swords.
Anyway, it's only a game :icon_wink:

If they really did attack with just spears and swords then they apparently worked, considering you lost 33 villages to XIG! Just an observation!

DeletedUser

participation isn't always full attack forces or nobling forces, fakes can be send also if they aren't ready yet.

DeletedUser

oh c'mon now cemedia "all stw members"... there's plenty of stw players who are crappy too. that is inevitable in large families.

and your family just has more than others. Also tell your members that they can't get into HOT.

Vandrade75

Say im probably one of those crappy player in StW....:icon_evil: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_redface:

Or am i?:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser6507

The Members of RUM47 will not go into HOT,

They will not Try to do that,
All of them Trust in the current leadership,
and is happy about the current structure and leadership in RUM47

So they will not change tribes,

Regards

DeletedUser

Not only HOT

ESL, StW, TW, XiG gets daily a ton of requests to be invited, there should be a mass delete button if sender wears the tag RUM and holds the word invite

but they don't see the problem those that ask to join....

What about loyality ?
Will they participate in attacking former RUM family members ?
Why do they leave ? (simcity players that can't give a plausible reason why)

DeletedUser4328

Not only HOT

ESL, StW, TW, XiG gets daily a ton of requests to be invited, there should be a mass delete button if sender wears the tag RUM and holds the word invite

but they don't see the problem those that ask to join....

What about loyality ?
Will they participate in attacking former RUM family members ?
Why do they leave ? (simcity players that can't give a plausible reason why)

Aten gets a few too. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser4328

more than a bloody few!.
I think most of RUMk36 and alot of .RUM3. has asked, then again all of RUM3 has been ACCEPTED by XiG, the fools.

Yeah, Im sure that tribe will be loyal .

DeletedUser6507

You can think what you want off course,
You got Loyal players,
You got fugitive's,
You got Tribe runners,

And all of the tribes got this cind of players,

DeletedUser4328

Yes. But that tribe is made up completly of tribe runners as you say. Maybe they are loyal who knows

DeletedUser6507

I only can say things about RUM47

In RUM47 we only got Loyal members,
We don't got any fugitive,
Anyone that is a fugitive and join RUM47,
Will be kicked at once,

With respect,
diokhan