Where has all the RUM gone?

DeletedUser

I am a bit confused first RUM was merging with half the world and now it seems that they are having a bit of trouble holding the bottle. Could this bold plan have *GASP* not worked? Oh say it isn't so.

RUM one week ago on the left, today on the right
Okay so I may have missed a few, but you get the idea)

*RUM* - 3 members
.RUM.
.RUM2. - STW10
.RUM3.
.RUM4.
.RUM5.
.RUM6.
.RUM7. - RUM47
=RUM=
=RUM2=
±RUM± - Not Found
RUM
RUM.X1 - Not Found
RUM.X2 - WIT
RUM.X3 - Not Found
RUM.X4 - Not found
RUM.X5 - 2 members
RUM.X6 - 1 member
RUM.X7 - Not Found

RUM.Xc
Rum.xF - FOS
RUM.Xk - 3 members
RUM® - Blitz2
RUM-A - Not Found
RUM-B - Not Found
RUM-FR - Not Found

RUM-HT
RUMht2
RUM-J - CE-J
RUM-Kr
RUM-SR - 3 members
RUM™ - Blitz
RUM® - Blitz2
RUMBDR - BDR
RUMBDRa - BDRa
RUMBDRE - BDRE

RUMXDD
RUMXDL - DGLR
RUMXFa - FOS|LH
RUMXFR - 7 members
RUMXSA - 1 member
RUMXWa - FOS|WH
RUMTXP - RUM47a

RUMTXA
RUMTXB
RUMTXG
RUM-XA
RUMTX@ - Not Found
RUMTXH - RUMa47

RUMTXK
RUMTXR - RUMK36
RUMX1A
Rum|k1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol I find it actually funny

especially that those that leave become automaticly a red dot for the rest of the world if they didn't find a new home (even for their former RUM friends)

they should better stick with RUM more shiny red dots for the 'always talked about' world war but never happend.

DeletedUser2925

It's like rum in my house... it never lasts long.

I would like to know why all of the remaining factions seem to have independent diplomacy's.

DeletedUser

This is absoloutly ridiculous...

Without an proof of "war" they are all running like little girls. Before hand they were praising RUM non stop on forums... then they run.

AnTiNiNjA

Some of the tribes were/are being liquidated to regroup by continents. How its working, I have no idea. Communication was horrible.

DeletedUser

Some of the tribes were/are being liquidated to regroup by continents. How its working, I have no idea. Communication was horrible.

Hmm, Continental RUM...sounds interesting. I'm still a bit annoyed that someone finished off the KOWK.

On a serious note...who the hell is leading RUM these days? Is it a factional things, or a regional thing, or do they have centralised leadership, or none at all (as it seems)?

DeletedUser

none really knows, it should be philler and seleynah but it seems not everyone takes the orders they give

DeletedUser3092

On a serious note...who the hell is leading RUM these days? Is it a factional things, or a regional thing, or do they have centralised leadership, or none at all (as it seems)?

Philler is prime minister of RUM.

DeletedUser

We are currently cutting down the tribes if you all MUST know and there are a few tribes that are running becuase of a rumor i say good riddans dont need tribes in the family that dont want to fight.

DeletedUser

So now RUM has set FTR, TW and HOT to enemy status?

Must be a lot of nervous RUMsters out there..

DeletedUser

I dont no where you got that from. Although FTR/TW/HOT have set RUM as enemies we have not set them as enemies.