V V V2 strikes again

DeletedUser

No, I'm saying;
1. You are too incompetant to read my signature, and because of that you made an insult to me based on the alleged fact that I am a male.

2. You insult my name BECAUSE I tried pointing out that I am a female.

<3

dont care if your female or not
I read ur sig
2. false

I insulted you becos of the inane post you made and taking the mickey out of stds or using it in ur profile imo is sick that is what I was getting at

DeletedUser

your trying to insult me using the same tactics you use on ur kid sister and when you were 5 oin the playground - sorry I dont have the time for more kids I have my own

grow up please

maybe mummy could help u :D

No, I am trying to speak to you in phrases you understand. :) And I am on only child...

Funny. You're the one who I honestly thought was a 10 year old. :icon_confused:

Now, this feels like an insult to my mothers condition, seeing as with a broken back, she cant do ANYTHING.

DeletedUser

dont care if your female or not
I read ur sig
2. false

I insulted you becos of the inane post you made and taking the mickey out of stds or using it in ur profile imo is sick that is what I was getting at

You only started insulting my usage of an STD AFTER I pointed out I was a female. Coincidence? I think not. You were merely pulling at straws, and you saw my name. :)

DeletedUser

well that made no sense to me and I got pi**ed off straining my eyes on the crappy colours lol so Im out

byeeeeeeee

enjoy :D

Im going to go smoke a nice spliff now :D

DeletedUser

three of four players of V V V can take out to TRN easy........ but i have a friendship with your leader and he dont work for me, simply we are friends and is all.......
:axemen: Go!!! :axemen: Go!!!

A friend you lied too.

DeletedUser

You only started insulting my usage of an STD AFTER I pointed out I was a female. Coincidence? I think not. You were merely pulling at straws, and you saw my name. :)

BS - What are you retarded aswel?

DeletedUser

Hahaha lol, you are over reacting. You even didn't killed 10k of my troops. But if you like, i can take the other villages as well :icon_evil:

And the TRN tribes should be scared by us:icon_wink:

Just wondering, why did you wait until CIDKA was already attacking before you started?

DeletedUser

perhaps you should go visit africa or an actual hospital - pathetic
visit africa...haaa, the promised land,
viva la Genocida, :icon_wink:
aids here, aids there, corpes everywhere.:icon_biggrin:

haaa, i'm packing right now,
time to test my new machine guns and snipers, claymore's.:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course, get to the true size and glory you once were. It isn't far now and wont take long.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately CIDKA and The Roman Empire are not like the rest of V V V. Murara yes a little. But the other two are experienced players that had real attacks to send. My defense was spread out, I had to recall it from sometimes 10 hours away, most of my villages were gone by then.

Jeez, you contradict yourself :lol:
As well as in stories about your tribe.
You mentioned no one else attacking you :lol:
What are you trying to tell here, that you are unhappy that you lost?
Most of V V V do not know who you are and do not care about it. Just enjoy the game. You can noble and build up tiny villages again, it brings you pleasure. You do not need tribe stacking them anymore, your size and morale will protect you.

cidka

CIDKA, I didn't realize you couldn't read either.

I said in a previous post that most of my defense was out supporting other members of TRN and some support was over 10 hours away. You took my major villages before the support could get back.

As for the 600 axes, I had recently cleared the defense from that vill to make an offensive village.

Unfortunately CIDKA and The Roman Empire are not like the rest of V V V. Murara yes a little. But the other two are experienced players that had real attacks to send. My defense was spread out, I had to recall it from sometimes 10 hours away, most of my villages were gone by then.

If you know that you was have your villages near of me, Why make offensive army????, you know that i dont have pity against the enemy........

your supports dont return....... this is my guilt???, i dont care if you have all your supports in others villages......... your villages now are mine :lol:

someone was try help you???????, no,i was say your tribe dont want you :lol:

cidka

easy villages for the tacos alliance

:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: