V V V2 strikes again

DeletedUser

I hear some people like taco salad better than tacos??? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

If you know that you was have your villages near of me, Why make offensive army????, you know that i dont have pity against the enemy........

your supports dont return....... this is my guilt???, i dont care if you have all your supports in others villages......... your villages now are mine :lol:

someone was try help you???????, no,i was say your tribe dont want you :lol:

Wait, so TRN is an enemy now? I'll make sure to pass that along to the other leaders. I can't expand on defense alone.

Didn't say it was your guilt, just saying why they were so easy to take.

No, BECAUSE YOU TOLD THEM A LIE. If that's how you play fine, I was simply saying how much I despise that and that I know you truly belong in V V V now. Wait, they don't want me? Is that why I was invited back?

DUMBUMCLUM

congratulations on blabbermouthing your diplomacy issues on the PUBLIC forum :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I use normal sallad to tacos, it's all giving the prefect flavor through diffrent layers while still providing a stable structure. Each layer got to have a stable taste, not to much and while not to less, the hot sauce is important to overflow the others while the cold sauce is a layer so you may feel an all-out taste of the Taco.

It's important to feel every details to enjoy at your fullest.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I see you put lots of effort into the construction of your tocos/taco salads! Are you some type of taco master/taco overlord?!?!?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yes, Grand Master Taco Lord(couldn't make up anything longer at the moment).

Taco Overlord fits just as well, it's important to have a perfect structure while you enjoy the best taste you can get.:icon_cool:

The only other thing that can compare is really juicy meat when it your face is just covered, specially Bullocks.:D

Nothing beats T-bones either, it's important that can eat food like candy.:)

DeletedUser

If this forum had a mod...oh, the things he would learn about tacos would simply blow his mind! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yes he would fall before us and beg for knowledge.:)

He would experience a new way of living.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hmm I still prefer Tacoism, Tatertots must be Tatars at W6?

Tater is a good guy, but he have to change his liking into our Tacoism.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I`m not sure, I never really look into any other forum except world 5 :)

DeletedUser

Wait, so TRN is an enemy now? I'll make sure to pass that along to the other leaders. I can't expand on defense alone.

Didn't say it was your guilt, just saying why they were so easy to take.

No, BECAUSE YOU TOLD THEM A LIE. If that's how you play fine, I was simply saying how much I despise that and that I know you truly belong in V V V now. Wait, they don't want me? Is that why I was invited back?

its this thing right, its called US having a SPY in YOUR tribe ^^

now, we KNOW from our SPY that YA'LL were PLANNIN to ATTACK us

DUH!

DeletedUser18695

Wait a second, let me see if I got this right...
1. You were tribeless
2. V V V knew you were tribeless
3. You didn't receive an invitation from them???

Uh oh, the invite macro is broken!!!

LOL @ you you big noob.

DeletedUser8060

Posting at an old but legendary thread. Hi mr. OP btw. SO, what happened in the end did your tribe take you back did the evul VVV win are you still playing? will you go on holiday? :)

DeletedUser

Posting at an old but legendary thread. Hi mr. OP btw. SO, what happened in the end did your tribe take you back did the evul VVV win are you still playing? will you go on holiday? :)

Legendary? Sweet

Yes, I went back to TRN 2. I disbanded TRN 2 about a month ago. Yes, I'm currently in V V V(shocking isn't it). I'm thinking about Hawaii, but not sure yet.