War announcement.

DeletedUser

lol C-man ... this thread has become spam .... Order is finished. With both RAW and DNS basically pushing them back further and further. I'll give them credit though. A lot of them are fighting to the end, there is no dishonor with that.

This war may have not destroyed Order as a tribe, but it caused the disbanding of OrderG and the rolling in of it's remaining members.

DeletedUser

Side 1: DNS

Side 2: OrderN

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 151
Side 2: 32
Difference: 119

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 0
Difference: 47

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,342,780
Side 2: 94,284
Difference: 1,248,496

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 466,252
Side 2: 0
Difference: 466,252

image.php

DeletedUser

well i figured id bump this thread,just to say order has pretty much done what it could do and and that i left the tribe.seems like i started a mass migration though.order getting attacked on 3 sides (myself being attacked on 2 fronts) pretty much ended it.

the war for myself was pretty much limited to my attacking 1 very talented dns member and 7-10 of his mates attacking me.it pretty much ended up in a stalemate with me taking 2 villages with one of them being quickly renobled.due to the agreement with dns i have given the remaining village back with no hard feelings,and no loss to my starting villages.though a vulture tribe who shall remain nameless to protect the guilty did manage to noble a 200pt village i had.hmmm withdraw troops to defend a worthless village from a single outpost village or let the guy have it,lol you decide.

so what have i gotten out of this war,a higher att/def ranking and pretty much the same points as i started(though while waiting for my off to rebuild i nobled a herd of grays).

why was this war started,a couple of former members of order (who soon after joined dns) playing 2 sides of the fence.because of this order attacked without thinking things through.

why did order loose,dns is that good,that large,and that organised,
most of orders leadership are located in south africa which has regular power outages(denial of internet access)due to their governments interferance,orders large banned and inactive members(see which members went tribeless when order g merged with order n)members leaving,other tribes jumping in when order was down and no allies to start with(moat jumped in after the fact and raw remained neutral.yes order had them marked as allies)

so it was a number of factors with everything going against order.if none of the above things happened would order still be capable of fighting,yes would it make a difference,no it would only prolong the inevitable.

personally this war was an entire waste of my time.i did not agree with the war to start with,tried my best to prevent it,and knew what was going to happen before it did.

it seems orders leadership knew better,myself and my mates attacked by ourselves and defended by ourselves,we were told we would have support and we had none.i am sorry to see order as it is now.but it was time to go.i wish it would of turned out better.

kudos to those order members still fighting,i seen no sense in continuing in kicking a dead horse with the hopes of it getting back up.

DeletedUser

and also to you and yours.i do have to admit it was fun.though both your members and myself seen many a red dot lol.

now im a proud member of A:M though they dont have a signature so ill think ill keep the one i have for old times sake
keep the faith

DeletedUser

It really is nice to see sportsmanship among foes who in battle face with blood and iron!!

I do hope most wars be as much as this one... End in a way that no one is angry at anyone... :)

I'm proud of you guys!!

DeletedUser

Have to say of the skirmishes I've seen in the last few months, the Order war was the most fun to watch. You guys didn't just jump ship the moment someone tapped you. I hope we do as well when our time comes.

DeletedUser

It really is nice to see sportsmanship among foes who in battle face with blood and iron!!

I do hope most wars be as much as this one... End in a way that no one is angry at anyone... :)

I'm proud of you guys!!

yes, compared to tribes who uses sticks as last resort of attacking, with nobles :p

then end up playing pick up sticks together with the enemy :spear:

Sword101

Yup, and EDGE. Though honestly, Order are pretty much finished in K52/53, so you shouldn't see much happening. (There's not much left to take)

Everyone forgets about EDGE, but they themselves are ranked 5th... (1 spot behind PoweR!)

DeletedUser

Everyone forgets about EDGE, but they themselves are ranked 5th... (1 spot behind PoweR!)

Well when I say RAW i mean RAW family but I know DNS and ~DNS~ act as one tribe so just calling them DNS is fine, and i presume thats the same with RAW and EDGE?

DeletedUser

lost war

I've kept quiet until now about the war between DNS and Order. I did so out of loyality to my tribe and its leaders. After the war with Pinkf tribe I thought we got into this war a wee bit soon. Having been in the real life war I thought the whole thing should be planned out carefully before the first attack took place. As the war went on and RAW and AM got in on it along with U-62 i think that is the tribe sorry have a brand new baby and not much sleep right now here at this house.

Any way tried to send troops to as many of my tribe mates as I could and still try to keep a few just in case. I lost troops, rebuilt troops and lost them again to a enemy that deserves my salute as being well organized. So to DNS I bow and saluted u all.

Fighting against only DNS was a challenge but when the other tribes joined in I knew it was only a matter of time before Order found itself in the position of being overrun. There where many factors in this tribes downfall.

I agree with Mj4670tc the fact that our leaders could not get on line at critical times because of the South Africa problems didnt help. Also know from sending troops to some of the mates that for one or two I seemed to be the only one sending help to them.

I made friends with some really nice guys in the order they stood by me in the beginning when my points where really sick and I know they talked about nobling me a few times. They gave me a chance to prove myself and I have with villages, points and troops to my tribe mates.

Could this war have turned out different I dont know, maybe if we hadnt been attacked on three fronts it could have. Has for the tribe mates who have left and joined other tribes u have to do what u think is best. I have been sticking it out but like Mj4670tc said even a warrior knows when he and his horse have fought there last battle together. Being from a long line of Scottish Warriors who have given there all I also know when the end is near and when I with my honor still intacted must make a decision. Whatever it is I know I will not be called a honorable Scotsman but my nick name in the real life war was The Crazy Scotsman so will caulk it up to people being people.

Maybe I shouldnt be writing this but I also have made friends with some really nice players in the DNS tribe. Sometimes u forget that there are real people behind the player names. I feel very privileged to call them friends. To Toyland, Wicksflame, Kevmaster2 in public I want to say thanks for the prayers and good wishes when my new son had a hard time. You all gave me a reason to think that he was going to make it and he did. I will never forget it and if any of u need anything u got it from me. Also IBtripin u are one heck of a guy and wish I had u on my team in the real war mate.

For Draken, Arate, Unreal if Im forgetting someone sorry again lack of sleep here. I thank u all for believeing in me and not nobling me way back. To other ex members u know who u are I have talked to u thanks for covering my back and would have u fight with me any day. Sorry this is so long just had to get a few things off my chest.

Again hats off to the Order both exmember and present members hold your heads high mates u fought a good fight be proud of yourselves. To DNS u are one hell of a tribe continue what u do best fight and stick together dont give up. Has for me I have to make a decision and it is a hard one but whatever I decide to do I will always be Proud to have been a member of THE Order.

BJ MacGRegor/The Crazy Scotsman

Sword101

Well when I say RAW i mean RAW family but I know DNS and ~DNS~ act as one tribe so just calling them DNS is fine, and i presume thats the same with RAW and EDGE?

We aren't a family. Just two tribes that act as one.

DeletedUser

Wow... order members really know how to make long posts... but at least it was fun to read :)

DeletedUser

Wow that was quite a long post to read!!! :icon_eek:

Glad to finish reading it!!!

doesn't matter the long it was but the inspirational it is. Great warriors the Order were, they fell fighting.