War announcement.

Psihic

It is true !

Most of order stayed in the tribe and kept fighting ! Till the end.

Except for the leaders. They chickened out after 3 days of fighting.

Especially sveN raZz. Order would still be fighting if people like kevmaster would lead it. And that`s a FACT.

The soldiers fought but were failed by the leaders.

DeletedUser

doesn't matter the long it was but the inspirational it is. Great warriors the Order were, they fell fighting.

yeah I second that...

I admire them who fights till the end!!!

Honors and blessings...

.....Praises and eternal Respect to all thee order people who fought till the end.

patrickman

then again, they went into the war without officially declaring it. So that there gets rid of most of the honor.

DeletedUser

Even though they attacked us first, I give my respect to Order. Well played.

DeletedUser

then again, they went into the war without officially declaring it. So that there gets rid of most of the honor.

Its called the element of suprise. "Some" people think its a good thing. Hardly makes Order dishonorable for wanting to catch their enemy by suprise and gain an advantage. The honour is in how you fight, not how the fighting started (in a game like this where the objective is to war people).

DeletedUser

Its called the element of suprise. "Some" people think its a good thing. Hardly makes Order dishonorable for wanting to catch their enemy by suprise and gain an advantage. The honour is in how you fight, not how the fighting started (in a game like this where the objective is to war people).

And how it ends... As well!

DeletedUser

Yes there is honour in how it ends. Whether it is recruitment or fighting.

DeletedUser

Going to enjoy this conversation between u two guys I think should be quiet interesting. :)

DeletedUser

It is true !

Most of order stayed in the tribe and kept fighting ! Till the end.

Except for the leaders. They chickened out after 3 days of fighting.

Especially sveN raZz. Order would still be fighting if people like kevmaster would lead it. And that`s a FACT.

The soldiers fought but were failed by the leaders.

He said execpt for the leaders, i think he meant u were one of the ones that kept fighiting :)

sven razz

You know half of it so it seems once again,Mj said it all ;)

You win we lose GG cya :)