Aten - lack of Propaganda?

DeletedUser3945

Much of the winning stats have been from the millions of points of inactives that are being taken. ie. orcranger and Necromonger are prime examples of such players. (who Tien Lung has been munching through)

Thing is, there are many more players like these that are in striking distances of HOT and TW, multi-million points of villages that have no owners.

I'm on the front line, Ive had no attacks. Why attack active people when there's months of work to be done clearing inactives.

So for those people who slag Aten off, you can slag off the leadership for letting these inactives sit idle in their tribes. But saying we are all crap because of the stats, then you're kidding yourselves. There's still plenty of fight left in some of the Aten tribes, but HOT and TW has no reason to attack those, as there are so many easy targets elsewhere to keep them happy.

DeletedUser

many peoples forget though when one aten player 4 million points get killed it shows 4 million gain for HOT/TW/SLB.
if one player 4 million is by his self in open and gets killed it look like aten is dieing.
when aten players by his self is all dead will stats look so good for HOT/TW/SLB?
maybe when aten big cluster becomes attack will be different because all of HOT/TW/SLB wont be able to help there.
could be hard game then?
my thinking right?

I thought I might quote this post you made nine minutes prior to the post I just quoted, merely because the two posts are so varying in opinion and stand point. A village conquered, is a village conquered. Depending where it is only determines the means by which it was conquered. A loss, is a loss. Depending where it is only determines which area is at a loss. ATEN have lost villages on the front line, in their own mega-cluster and have practically no villages outside of the North East. In most cases they have failed in front line support, general inter-clusteral support and long range support. Not only this, but their offense has not been very good on the majority of the front lines. Name a good point!

And your thinking is not right, you've changed your opinion in a matter of nine minutes.

DeletedUser

Much of the winning stats have been from the millions of points of inactives that are being taken. ie. orcranger and Necromonger are prime examples of such players. (who Tien Lung has been munching through)

Thing is, there are many more players like these that are in striking distances of HOT and TW, multi-million points of villages that have no owners.

I'm on the front line, Ive had no attacks. Why attack active people when there's months of work to be done clearing inactives.

So for those people who slag Aten off, you can slag off the leadership for letting these inactives sit idle in their tribes. But saying we are all crap because of the stats, then you're kidding yourselves. There's still plenty of fight left in some of the Aten tribes, but HOT and TW has no reason to attack those, as there are so many easy targets elsewhere to keep them happy.

For the record, 5 of the first 7 villages I took as HOT where Aten|E. And I took another one from Idefix in the middle.

DeletedUser

If stats lie, then stats lie. ATEN only has about 20,000 active villages out of their supposed 70,000 village mega cluster. It sounds like ATEN is just sitting still holding their sword like an idiot in a cave while TW and HOT barge through their city.

DeletedUser3945

It sounds like ATEN is just sitting still holding their sword like an idiot in a cave while TW and HOT barge through their city.

Well what can you do... All the tribes have their inactives, but it seems most of Aten's are on the frontlines. You're not going to support inactives villages, and your not going support simcity players who cant fight & support themselves. You cant support people on the other side of the world niether.

The good Aten tribes are doing ok, |E, |X, Ea etc, these are all located in the NE, once you've eaten all the easy Atens you'll have to fight these people one day. Then the war will slow to a halt. Players (from all tribes) like to own people, like to munch threw easy villages. When you hit a wall of villages with 50/50 support, then it kinda gets boring and people lose interest.

DeletedUser

Well what can you do... All the tribes have their inactives, but it seems most of Aten's are on the frontlines. You're not going to support inactives villages, and your not going support simcity players who cant fight & support themselves. You cant support people on the other side of the world niether.

The good Aten tribes are doing ok, |E, |X, Ea etc, these are all located in the NE, once you've eaten all the easy Atens you'll have to fight these people one day. Then the war will slow to a halt. Players (from all tribes) like to own people, like to munch threw easy villages. When you hit a wall of villages with 50/50 support, then it kinda gets boring and people lose interest.

So... basically ATEN is waiting until TW and HOT have established more villages and created front lines deeper into the NE until ATEN starts trying? Please, ATEN's trying now but their offense at long range is just poor compared to TW and HOT's ability to defend from long range. And like you said, the front lines are inactive on ATEN's side.

walleye

by the time everyone pwns the 90% of aten that are shite, i seriously dont think it will come to a halt, pretty sure not even the almighty Aten|E will be able to defend against 85+ % of the world at one time.

Cpt_jack: "yeah i would defend, but ive been busy with drinking beer and my globalplus webite"

idefix: "HOT were mean friends"

3080404: "i dont care about losing, i swear, ive been having much fun playing xboxlive, i dont need tribalwars"

who else can i pay out. oh yeah

scarus: "i should have gone independent instead of switching from xig to aten, maybe ill pay a surgeon to augment my testicles so that next time ill not be such a suck"

hamada10 (most of you won't know him): "jumping sides to HOT immediately after war was initiated was a good idea, now im not going to die"

DeletedUser3945

Your not fighting on the front lines DC, you dont really have a clue what is actually going on there. You cant tell whats happening from reading stats. The frontline goes through half of the world, there are many good little battles going on there inbetween the hordes of inactives.

Inside the NE cluster, there are still hundreds of enemy villages to take, so you wont see any push west until Aten are totally secure from behind.

DeletedUser

Your not fighting on the front lines DC, you dont really have a clue what is actually going on there. You cant tell whats happening from reading stats. The frontline goes through half of the world, there are many good little battles going on there inbetween the hordes of inactives.

Inside the NE cluster, there are still hundreds of enemy villages to take, so you wont see any push west until Aten are totally secure from behind.

I'm on K14 and K45 but, *shrug* I forgot those were full of inactives.

DeletedUser

by the time everyone pwns the 90% of aten that are shite, i seriously dont think it will come to a halt, pretty sure not even the almighty Aten|E will be able to defend against 85+ % of the world at one time.

Cpt_jack: "yeah i would defend, but ive been busy with drinking beer and my globalplus webite"

idefix: "HOT were mean friends"

3080404: "i dont care about losing, i swear, ive been having much fun playing xboxlive, i dont need tribalwars"

who else can i pay out. oh yeah

scarus: "i should have gone independent instead of switching from xig to aten, maybe ill pay a surgeon to augment my testicles so that next time ill not be such a suck"

hamada10 (most of you won't know him): "jumping sides to HOT immediately after war was initiated was a good idea, now im not going to die"

nice try but you fail and plz stop saying the same stuff every one else is saying its getting old

DeletedUser

You means like the, what was it originally, 50-100 villages DigitalBoy used to have with more than that in them?

DeletedUser

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
StW (533|388) K35 9,713 Mr wildcat0 [TW] Tien Lung [HOTNW5] 10th November 2007 - 05:44:33

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
StW (531|363) K35 10,424 jorod Tien Lung [HOTNW5] 09th November 2007 - 03:39:16

Appearently there's a bit of a back log...

DeletedUser3945

The only thing keeping me in this game is the thought of PROPER war finally coming to our homelands. But I fear it'll all fizzle out by the time you lot get into K36. Alliances get strained, families start to argue, leaders clash personalities (we've seen it happen countless times in this world) Key players finally get something else in their lives apart from TW and quit. It only takes one of many things like this to happen to stop a war and to give the losing part a way out.

DeletedUser3945

You means like the, what was it originally, 50-100 villages DigitalBoy used to have with more than that in them?

And all those hundreds of boola and pepper that were stacked and we claimed. Its all swings and roundabouts. Any tribe, if they can organise decent ops, can do anything they wish. But nowdays, nobody is really doing this. Your side isn't, we aren't. It seems this war is all about one-man armies at the moment.

DeletedUser

And all those hundreds of boola and pepper that were stacked and we claimed. Its all swings and roundabouts. Any tribe, if they can organise decent ops, can do anything they wish. But nowdays, nobody is really doing this. Your side isn't, we aren't. It seems this war is all about one-man armies at the moment.

Boola didn't lose that many villages, and has back more than was lost from Aten recently. Pepperbro was up hundreds of villages before he had to fight fires in Cali, which is when he lost a ton. So net, I don't think we actually lost all that many.

MickeyMe

A loss, is a loss. Depending where it is only determines which area is at a loss. ATEN have lost villages on the front line, in their own mega-cluster and have practically no villages outside of the North East. In most cases they have failed in front line support, general inter-clusteral support and long range support. Not only this, but their offense has not been very good on the majority of the front lines.

In simpler terms
Aten|W = Meat Shield
Aten|E = Inactive Munchers
Aten|S = TUNA = TW10
Aten|X & |A = possibly Aten's only hopes

olivar

In simpler terms
Aten|W = Meat Shield
Aten|S = TUNA = TW10

Bit harsh..

not all of |S went to Tuna :D lol. Only Joking :x

Just so you know though, Necro quit the game after recieving attacks, it wasn't that we found him inactive and stalked him..he quit under pressure

Orcranger was fairly quiet but i exchanged a few mails with him..so he is/was out there at the time.

There is still lots of easy k24/34/14/4 targets though don't worry; codename, powerunit, spektur, shinner, madini, xainmexi, which I believe are gettable on a large scale

DeletedUser13187

In simpler terms
Aten|W = Meat Shield
Aten|S = TUNA = TW10

that just shows how much you know about nothing..? is there even a TW10? How many people are in TUNA lol?

Your kind of an idiot.