Aten - lack of Propaganda?

DeletedUser

that just shows how much you know about nothing..? is there even a TW10? How many people are in TUNA lol?

Your kind of an idiot.

Says the nobody to the guy racing me for the most Aten villages crown. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

that just shows how much you know about nothing..? is there even a TW10? How many people are in TUNA lol?

Your kind of an idiot.

I think hes saying that he think TUNA will merge into tw.

and how is he a idiot? in my opinion tuna is a good tribe. i think there are others who think the same. so just go back to your inactive eating

Mister E.S

I'm loving your masterful propaganda. ATEN have bad morale, majority of their members have indeed given up. ATEN has been showing signs of tiring from the game, but only as a majority. There are minorities, some larger than others, that still have alot of fight left. TW and HOT are both bigger than ATEN. You've called ATEN the big man and TW and HOT the little men and then you switched TW and HOT to the big men - bit weak there.

Oh, and it is indeed a shame.

before the war aten was the big man.
in compare to aten hot by itself and tw by itself were not big as aten.
that is why i say big man.
sorry for confuse you.

Mister E.S

I thought I might quote this post you made nine minutes prior to the post I just quoted, merely because the two posts are so varying in opinion and stand point. A village conquered, is a village conquered. Depending where it is only determines the means by which it was conquered. A loss, is a loss. Depending where it is only determines which area is at a loss. ATEN have lost villages on the front line, in their own mega-cluster and have practically no villages outside of the North East. In most cases they have failed in front line support, general inter-clusteral support and long range support. Not only this, but their offense has not been very good on the majority of the front lines. Name a good point!

And your thinking is not right, you've changed your opinion in a matter of nine minutes.

i was making questions for it.
i was not making proofs or poltics and proporganda.
maybe i am trying to get more answers for everyone reading here forums.

Mister E.S

maybe it be better to make a poll:
how long for aten to be dead?
how many players away from main aten cluster will take aten cluster villages?
when aten war over who will be fight who maybe Sts and hot or maybe tw and xig?
that is my questions.

DeletedUser

I bet you were going for 4 or 5.

So who got the most Aten villages?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister E.S

what does that mean going for 4 or 5?

ysiek still have most aten villages still.
he is very good player.
not going for easy for hot and tw and slb.
not for sure.

Last edited:

walleye

nice try but you fail and plz stop saying the same stuff every one else is saying its getting old

pretty sure no one phased it as fantestickly as i did. and no one has mentioned hamada on these forums before i believe. and what did i attempt to do exactly, i tried to pay out aten, which i suceeded. your move sunny boy

DeletedUser

I bet you were going for 4 or 5.

So who got the most Aten villages?

Well that depends how you count. If you count the Saints war probably me since Olivar has fallen back. I'm at 185ish, he's probably a dozen or so behind that. Just this war, I'm further ahead of Olivar, but there are a few people in SE and NW3 with a lot more nobles that might have taken more than the 90ish I have. I think one guy got about 75 in a week.

DeletedUser

either hes not on world2 or his forum name isnt his game name :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser34616

Force may not join this war , we have other things to worry about such as WB for an example so,....it will be defficult to help aten and some peaple are considering helpig HOT which is,...good in some ways and bad in others

Ripfin

Force may not join this war , we have other things to worry about such as WB for an example so,....it will be defficult to help aten and some peaple are considering helpig HOT which is,...good in some ways and bad in others

and some have managed to irk me off so i will be doing some pest removal.

DeletedUser

Probably an ATEN player.

Good Response.:icon_wink:

Well that depends how you count. If you count the Saints war probably me since Olivar has fallen back. I'm at 185ish, he's probably a dozen or so behind that. Just this war, I'm further ahead of Olivar, but there are a few people in SE and NW3 with a lot more nobles that might have taken more than the 90ish I have. I think one guy got about 75 in a week.

Nice job guys, Keep it up.

You see, 2 in 1.
Not 5 in 5
:icon_wink:​