~MMS~ decleares war on ELDERS

DeletedUser27488

Well, blue...heart claims one of our leaders said he will disband his tribe if he can join MMS. He also mentions that they don't accept refugees, so the matter is closed, what is there left to act upon?
And what stuff am I spouting exactly?:icon_eek:

Its still info we need to keep for ourself and you need to find out. You don't have the right to tell us what to do little miss pretentious. :icon_confused:

As I said before, proof, or STFU!
And you clearly don't have any proof:icon_wink:

BTW, stuff you keep on "spouting"... You make it sound like a damn chimney.

:)

DeletedUser

Ah, so asking for proof is 'spouting', thanks, I didn't know that:)
Tbh, I don't care if your allegations are true or not, but don't expect any credibility if you can't back up your claims with proof (yay, I said it again:icon_cool:)

DeletedUser27488

Eeeeww!

I don't want your credibility! That's just gross. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser38294

go MMS!!! (my bad...im really sleepy right now)

Mordack, go kick some butt!!!
woooo

Last edited:

DeletedUser27488

Your just jealous. :icon_razz:

Sour grapes? Ewwww... :icon_confused:

*moves away from more credibility*

DeletedUser

And what stuff am I spouting exactly?:icon_eek:

This is called spouting garbage in my opinion. It has no PnP value, it's just a way for you to be rude and slip in swearing without it being so. Perhaps I shouldn't have used the term 'spouting'. I should've just explained the term and the immaturity it suggests as I'm doing now. But, by keeping things vague, you don't end up feeling targeted and insulted as you perhaps by my second post. But you did ask for an explanation.

As I said before, proof, or STFU!

DeletedUser

On the contrary, I think only an immature person would feel offended by an acronym.
So I take it you guys did try to report me :lol:

Anyway, while my posts may not have PnP value, neither do baseless accusations, which are only meant to insult and discredit the leaders of the enemy tribe, without providing any proof to back them up.

DeletedUser

The report post button. Twould be handy if people used it more often, actually...

DeletedUser20939

The report post button. Twould be handy if people used it more often, actually...

ow ok. now I understand. yes I think people who complain about something realy should report and don't flame him ore her because of it

DeletedUser

Anyway, while my posts may not have PnP value, neither do baseless accusations, which are only meant to insult and discredit the leaders of the enemy tribe, without providing any proof to back them up.

I'd say that trying to discredit an enemy leader (evidence or no) is part of P&P. At least more P&P than telling people to STFU and GTFO :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

On the contrary, I think only an immature person would feel offended by an acronym.
So I take it you guys did try to report me :lol:

As far as 'you guys' are concerned, I'm just an observer to the conflict, I'm far from it and not even involved by tribe association, just someone that would like to see some better PnP instead of it degenerating into what it is.

I'd say that trying to discredit an enemy leader (evidence or no) is part of P&P. At least more P&P than telling people to STFU and GTFO :icon_rolleyes:

Exactly.

Edit:
ow ok. now I understand. yes I think people who complain about something realy should report and don't flame him ore her because of it

Wasn't really sure if it was reportable, and I hate wasting the mods time with iffy stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20939

Wasn't really sure if it was reportable, and I hate wasting the mods time with iffy stuff.

I was more pointing to the guys who say BAN ore infraction is coming to you.

Such posts. :)icon_redface:I just realized I did that once too xD)

DeletedUser27488

You have to excuse my friend here. He's special. jokes boy!

Anyway, you should be happy that no one reported you. People get infracted for much less than what you are doing. Telling people to "STFU" in a public forum is far from being "good" PnP.

Your attempts to get us to tell you the name of the traitorous duke also won't work as that would just be dumb. Think before you post please.

DeletedUser20939

You have to excuse my friend here. He's special. jokes boy!

Anyway, you should be happy that no one reported you. People get infracted for much less than what you are doing. Telling people to "STFU" in a public forum is far from being "good" PnP.

Your attempts to get us to tell you the name of the traitorous duke also won't work as that would just be dumb. Think before you post please.

The jokes boy does totaly agree with this.

DeletedUser

Anyway, you should be happy that no one reported you.
I am a happy person, yeah.:icon_cool:
But I wouldn't be less happy if I had been reported; Petnquaranlor has just posted in this thread and, had I deserved a warning, I'm sure I would have received it.
Telling people to "STFU" in a public forum is far from being "good" PnP.
But I never pretended to be good at PnP :)

Your attempts to get us to tell you the name of the traitorous duke also won't work.

Actually, I'm not interested in his name at all. After all, there aren't so many dukes in my tribe, I suppose I could work it out myself:)
Your leader made an allegation, I called him on it. That's all.
I could also claim that your leader tried to recruit our top players just to make sure you don't confront any worthy opponent.
Oh wait, that did happen!