~MMS~ decleares war on ELDERS

DeletedUser20939

how about a time frame more related to the war? this is not going on for a month, is it?

no for 2 weeks now I think but do you see anywere a 2 week button. It doesn't care how long we take because ~MMS~ is only excisting 2 weeks now I think. So what's the deal this shows our stats completly

EDIT: we are here 1.5 week now ;)

image.php

blue...heart

how about a time frame more related to the war? this is not going on for a month, is it?

~MMS~ was started 1-2 weeks ago .... so i can set time frame forever and the result would still be the same :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Talking about graphs:

Oh my, that doesn't look too good, does it?:icon_eek:
Especially when we consider he was account sat/massively supported by Blue...Heart himself and other tribe members. If this is the best job the leader of ~MMS~ can do under attack, I wonder how regular members of their tribe would perform, had they been under fire.

blue...heart

Talking about graphs:

Oh my, that doesn't look too good, does it?:icon_eek:
Especially when we consider he was account sat/massively supported by Blue...Heart himself and other tribe members. If this is the best job the leader of ~MMS~ can do under attack, I wonder how regular members of their tribe would perform, had they been under fire.

lol who said i was sitting him ?
i was sitting few days back for 2 hours :lol:
otherwise i couldnt even send him suport :icon_wink:

and yea talk all you want we know what we will do with wizzy :icon_wink: keep trying tho :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am a happy person, yeah.:icon_cool:
But I wouldn't be less happy if I had been reported; Petnquaranlor has just posted in this thread and, had I deserved a warning, I'm sure I would have received it.

But I never pretended to be good at PnP :)

Actually, I'm not interested in his name at all. After all, there aren't so many dukes in my tribe, I suppose I could work it out myself:)
Your leader made an allegation, I called him on it. That's all.
I could also claim that your leader tried to recruit our top players just to make sure you don't confront any worthy opponent.
Oh wait, that did happen!

I'm a lenient mod, I like to give people as much of a chance as possible to realise they're posting badly. you haven't broken any rules yet, but you are pushing the boundaries, so I'd ask you to ease up on the STFU's and the petty insults. I usually wouldn't say this publically, but you did ask for it!

DeletedUser

I'm a lenient mod, I like to give people as much of a chance as possible to realise they're posting badly. you haven't broken any rules yet, but you are pushing the boundaries, so I'd ask you to ease up on the STFU's and the petty insults. I usually wouldn't say this publically, but you did ask for it!

Thanks for letting me know:)
But I thought I had started to behave though:icon_cry:
Anyway, I do appreciate your modding and your posts, I really do, and I'll try not to break the rules. It's probably my fault, but I am used to the World 10 forums, where people get away with so much more than this. That's why I (mistakenly) thought it was acceptable behaviour. I can understand you aim for a higher standard PnP and I sincerely hope I won't piss you off too much.

DeletedUser

thank you. Your posting has improved, just remember - and this goes out to everyone by the way - that there's no point in posting unless you actually have something productive to say!

blue...heart

newest stats :

congratz on nobling wizzy tho :icon_wink:

Side 1: Elders Elder2 Elder3

Side 2: ~MMS~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 146
Difference: 7

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 20
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 276,026
Side 2: 484,838
Difference: 208,812

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,358
Side 2: 71,163
Difference: 55,805

image.php

Last edited:

somrh

Yay, war stats!

Looks like Elders is fighting back a bit but ~MMS~ seems to be doing quite well so far.

blue...heart

Yay, war stats!

Looks like Elders is fighting back a bit but ~MMS~ seems to be doing quite well so far.

as i said ELDERS arent bad oponents :icon_wink:
for now they are only nobling one of our players ..he had 6 villas and have 2 left now ...

but now i dunno who are they going to noble since they arent able to take his last t :icon_redface::lol:wo anymore :lol:

DeletedUser

We just noble the ones around us.

So do we. Well, at least ones of us who 'fight back' :icon_cool:
It's not my fault the other ~MMS~ members are a continent away from me. And it's quite early for such long distance nobling. You can easily stack them and it's not like I can send 4-5 nukes with my nobles now, can I?:)

Edit: @ Blue...Heart: we can't touch his two remaining villages yet because you've stacked him. We just need to build a little more offence, that's all.
In the meantime, send all your defence to his villages, maybe this will give the others closer to you a chance to noble some of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20939

It's not my fault the other ~MMS~ members are a continent away from me. And it's quite early for such long distance nobling. You can easily stack them and it's not like I can send 4-5 nukes with my nobles now, can I?:)

Uhm look you have a big cluster in south of K45 you should have been able to noble some more already I think ;)

DeletedUser

I have a question... Why Elders haven't dismissed player which is my farm for week, has no troops and he dos not log in at all? As well there is another player, he gone inactive two days ago, but he is still in your tribe!

Support or let him die!

DeletedUser

Uhm look you have a big cluster in south of K45 you should have been able to noble some more already I think ;)

Your closest member is 14 hours away by noble, and he's got a nice cluster of villages there, easily defendable.
I am only talking for myself and our little team that attacked wizzydizzy. I can't possibly talk for the other ELDERS of course :icon_wink:

Edit: @ mastems: you should ask the leaders of ELDERS this question. As I said before, I am not part of any decision making in the tribe. I am just a little foot soldier, me:)

blue...heart

Edit: @ Blue...Heart: we can't touch his two remaining villages yet because you've stacked him. We just need to build a little more offence, that's all.
In the meantime, send all your defence to his villages, maybe this will give the others closer to you a chance to noble some of you.

hehe no tnx ..and i never said we stacked him ....we are suporting other players as well :icon_wink:
while you were attacking his other 4 villas he was building troops in his 2 better villas :icon_wink:

well go ahead attack him plz i think MMS need some more DEF OD points :lol:

blue...heart

spawnie-rose ..you have any privs in ELDERS if you do and your in charge there talk to me in-game ill tell you a story :icon_wink:

no really i mean it mail me ingame plz