Aten - Hot war Over

kommissarwulf

I showed him the proof and he claims it is not, he proved to me that when ATEN lies all ATEn members sear to it.

You showed me your proof, yes. It is a mail sent over a month after the war between HOT and SLB was declared, unless May comes before April in the Tribal Wars calendar. I told you as much in my mails, and you chose to throw insults at me as a retaliation.

I fail to see how a mail sent over a month after a war is declared shows how Mikeys is responsible for the war between SLB and Aten. I suggest you read these W2 forums for the actual reasons for SLB going to war... or you can just believe your own fiction. Makes no difference to me at all. Mikeys wasn't involved in the diplomacy between SLB and Aten, that I know to be a fact. Your proof is related to another issue...

You don't seem to hold much credibility when it comes to the propaganda game, nobody I have shown this mail to has been able to follow your logic. Better luck next time...

Wow.... Bishop, Mikey, Hanlin, Ry, Soldier, Jack and Patti are the only ones posting something that makes sense in this topic.... love you all:icon_eek:

You make me cry inside... :icon_cry:

Last edited:

DeletedUser5436

Actually..if Colossus SIGNED INTO HIS MSN!!! he might hear more.

thought his net was down, and mcm BG!!!!!!!!ftw u need pvp gear-bow first.

on topic:ATEN's biggest problem know lies in the core of the world, HOT have just backed up to far, i would like to hear as to why you made such an action? would be interesting to know.

im sure mcm and colossus would like to know also.

Soldier

gaeshidood

isn't both McM and Collossus retired?
McM several times, like myself ;)

DeletedUser

Sigh..you had to bring that up, Gaesh, didnt' you? I've actually retired 2 times...I'm not "ACTIVELY" involved with leadership anymore, however I am still called in on special cicumstances every now and then to handle things.

gaeshidood

Mommy, i am sorry that you thought it was the actual gaeshi:(
but it is actually your nemesis.....
MARBORO

DeletedUser

And low and behold the thorn in HOT's side smells possible leadership and is not posting anymore,Result!!!

Nah just pulling ya leg :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh...Marl...didn't see that ending tag there. I did "retire" to a degree. However, when I'm needed, I still step up.

DeletedUser12672

Ewww... so much love when normal people get on this forum:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Dont ya just hate it when people act like civil human beings on this forum

Its more fun when everyone is at eachothers throats :p

DeletedUser

poor decision ry

By sticking with Hot you are risking you entire NW cluster to go inactive through boredom. And for what? To watch Hot down south get positively raped by a tribe 1/10th of there size!?

I hope your true fighters see sense and leave, I really do

I gave my guys a village quota to meet by the end of this month. Those who did not meet the village quota will be nobled down. I let everyone know NW5 would take a break from attacking ATEN and noble down those who dont contribute...NW5 planned to have a ceasefire regardless of what HOT was doing globally. This NAP does not hinder my plans.

DeletedUser

If saints were to leave HOT it would play right into ATEN's plan, it would weaken HOT and create tension between HOT, TW and ST...whenever hundreds of players are attacking the same target there are always cross noblings and stuff that piss people off. I would rather go long range for a month and noble my inactives than go indie and sacrifice the chance at a large majority of ATEN villages later.

This NAP also shows that HOT are not filled with random a-holes like the ex ATEN leadership. St had asked ATEN for a NAP and a peace treaty but was denied every time. Such diplomacy proved to be primitive and suicidal and we wont make the same mistake...plus I guess we have some form of a conscience haha.

Such diplomacy is part of being in a family tribe. Blanket policy must be made but will never appeal to all members across the world. The Eastern branches of HOT have sucked up the slack in this war to protect the NW and now the NW must suck it up for a little to help the SE.

DeletedUser

poor decision ry

By sticking with Hot you are risking you entire NW cluster to go inactive through boredom. And for what? To watch Hot down south get positively raped by a tribe 1/10th of there size!?

I hope your true fighters see sense and leave, I really do

I've had at least one message to that effect from a major NW fighter. Going to quit if he can't hit Aten anymore.

DeletedUser

I would just like to say something on behalf of the leadership of every tribe. I can see a lot of people on here saying that they don't like this peace and that tribes should split or members should join TW...

Considering most of the people saying this aren't in a leadership role and there for not aware of all the facts and reasons why decisions like this get made maybe instead of bad mouthing your leaders the same leaders that I’m sure you voted into power, that you trust what they have done and respect the work they put into your tribe.

Speaking from my experience in leadership, this is a message to all players that are considering switching tribes or splitting from there tribe family and goes to Aten players as well if something like this happens to us in the future. I suggest you leave or split as soon as you can because I’m sure that your leaders won’t be bothered about you going, any player that is so ignorant and rude to only stay loyal to a tribe when it suits them is not a team player and is not worth keeping. Your leaders spend all their time working on your behalf trying to keep as much of the tribe happy as possible, if you really think that they would do something that would damage the tribe as a whole, then I’m guessing that is one of the reasons you’re not in leadership yourself.

Coming from the guy who's ass is grass the second any peace with Aten ends.