Aten - Hot war Over

Ripfin

Coming from the guy who's ass is grass the second any peace with Aten ends.

actually i hear some tW are mowing him down again. go Bigjay and lets hear it for Capt. Jack who is keeping up by nobling his inactive tribe mates.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If saints were to leave HOT it would play right into ATEN's plan, it would weaken HOT and create tension between HOT, TW and ST

Nah, if saints broke off now your popularity would go through the roof.

I think the reason im most astounded by this ceasefire is because Atens vessel was starting to creak, it was time to turn the screw and watch them flounder. But for some reason you hand them a get out of jail free card, you say it is a chance to rebuild troops, true, but who needs the rebuilding period more? STs, the tribe kicking arse up north with everything well under control, or Aten, the tribe losing several thousand villages each month getting pushed back on there own soil.

This decision benefits Aten and the piss poor Hot fighters only. And deep down you saints know it don't you?

zalasta

I think the reason im most astounded by this ceasefire is because Atens vessel was starting to creak, it was time to turn the screw and watch them flounder. But for some reason you hand them a get out of jail free card, you say it is a chance to rebuild troops, true, but who needs the rebuilding period more? STs, the tribe kicking arse up north with everything well under control, or Aten, the tribe losing several thousand villages each month getting pushed back on there own soil.

This decision benefits Aten and the piss poor Hot fighters only. And deep down you saints know it don't you?

It has nothing to do with the fighting its coz apparently HOT are going to focus on their other enemies. Surely then they shouldn't make so many in the first place or fight Aten and focus on Aten not start more wars. They only chose the first option so Bishop wouldn't make Mikeys cry

DeletedUser

Ask anyone, I dont personally agree with the NAP but we owe it to these guys in the east that were surrounded by ATEN and SLB who voted YES to take in Saints, knowing they would get brutally molested by ATEN and the others.

zalasta

Ask anyone, I dont personally agree with the NAP but we owe it to these guys in the east that were surrounded by ATEN and SLB who voted YES to take in Saints, knowing they would get brutally molested by ATEN and the others.

Some players are still there like JDodger for instance.

DeletedUser2566

Truth is HOT sucks. Their leadership is horrible. There is no consultation or debate. Do as command says or else.

not a clue how it is now but that's how it was before bishop.. and that's why i'd never join hot.. unlike st.. haha

DeletedUser

check the map. SLB is an isolated strip mostly surrounded by TW. I can see your keen to repay your debt, but is helping your arch nemisis back to his feat and handing him his gun really the sensible way to do it?

kommissarwulf

Some players are still there like JDodger for instance.

JDodger was crumbling. It is a testament to his ability that he managed to survive. What impresses me is that Neptune still has a town in K6... just couldn't clear it out >.<

zalasta

JDodger was crumbling. It is a testament to his ability that he managed to survive. What impresses me is that Neptune still has a town in K6... just couldn't clear it out >.<

True he's crumbling but considering he's probably got the most villages from HOT in that Aten cluster its quite a feat. Also he still has a good amount of vilages in K7

DeletedUser2566

jdodger wasn't even targeted much.. but whatever. i know nothing.

DeletedUser15940

Wow it has been a while,
Just thought i would pop in,
and congratulate both parties in their attepts to reach a diplomatic peace.
however now the black cloud is Over HOT.
Will the saints leave?
Will Se2 leave?
will HOT manage to keep ahold of both branches?

Now the war is fairer..

hey marboro, Remember when had the chat back in January bout how this world will end and whats gonna happen with this war?

;) notice any simularities so far? :>

zalasta

Wow it has been a while,
Just thought i would pop in,
and congratulate both parties in their attepts to reach a diplomatic peace.
however now the black cloud is Over HOT.
Will the saints leave?
Will Se2 leave?
will HOT manage to keep ahold of both branches?

Now the war is fairer..

Why is everyone expecting the flagship/tribe of every family to break off???
It happened with Aten|E and now HOTSE2.

HOT are having no problems keeping both branches only the members.

DeletedUser15940

its wishful thinking//propaganda bud..

1337*

How are you so stupid?

The branches are made out of members idiot, so if they can't keep the members there is basically no branch.

DeletedUser

For the record, I've now confirmed that aside from Aten, if Saints was to reform, any southern members we might pick up would have their problems go away.