Top 20 opinions (revised) Subject to criticsim

mjet

Some of my knowledge might be wrong please correct me :)

2008,April 30th ----------> 2008, June 06

1 24/7 --------- 1 -?-
2 -?- ---------- 2 NiON
3 tH ------------ 3 Wanted
4 (~SP~) ------ 4 tH
5 PwN :) ------ 5 eZ
6 NiON ---------- 6 VODKA
7 VODKA ------- 7 (~SP~)
8 eZ ----------- 8 BBB
9 Wanted ------- 9 RAGE
10 RAGE ------- 10 PwN :)
11 DAMN! ------ 11 ARIA
12 GoW ------- 12 DAMN!
13 UNIT45 ---- 13 Ninjas
14 ARIA-N -----14 Die.
15 V0DKA ----- 15 *?*
16 MTH S ----- 16 KBK
17 Ninjas ----- 17 E.Inc.
18 Die. ------- 18 2eZ
19 D_S ------- 19 4Horse
20 SHYT ------ 20 ARIA-O

heres the OLD top 20 thread some people were right about the top 20 tribes and some were wrong :icon_redface:

what will happen another couple of weeks later on?

1 -?- Most likely will stay at the top. with shifting members from their family branch *?* my opinion originally would be they join up with 24/7 and they did well most of their members near k44 and k 45. their war with D_S ? im not sure but is it just ex-24/7 members under -?- banner in the same battlefield?

2 NiON is steadily expanding outwards towards k 56 k 66 and k 75 with no presence of a strong tribe out there with NTM pretty much gone. will most likely stay at the top. recruited 24/7 members who were near them as well as recruited GoW members who were active enough to show they want to play the game longer.

3 Wanted moved up alot of ranks like Nion my original opinion was "wanted is a k 46 based tribe which they share with PWN nothing spectacular about this tribe they should war with PWN to own their K or go east and war with Menthor family to expand which might be a relative easy job for them "well now that they took some of the PWN :) members as mentioned earlier in they look stronger and bigger as well as taking in GoW members have really helped them grow and moved into k56 with relative ease and @ war with the old Menthor family branch (BBB)

4 tH located in k53 i really dont know what happen to this tribe they were 1st for a little while i think from recruiting some ex-24/7 members but now looking at map dominance im guessing some members went to -?- as well as the eZ family this will be interesting after tH is gone. Who knows how they will prosper? most likely a dissertion of members into family tribes. still they have members in k 36

5 eZ a successful family tribe? from the wild wild west. After tH is gone(IF THEY DISAPPEAR) WILL eZ family and -?- family go to war with each other? or will they set up relations NOW? and be allies??? prays for war:axemen::axemen::axemen:

6 VODKA what i originally said "what can i say they are in k55 thats about it while having allies on ALL THEIR BORDERS!!! left right top and down they can't expand anywhere unless they war with someone" I dont think they want to war with -?- particularly since they are at war with (~SP~) there is only 3 ways out of their shell in k 46

1. expand through (~SP~) territory
2. expand through the old GoW territory
3. merge with someone. probably with their neighbours -?- or Nion

7 (~SP~) is not growing as fast due to players quitting and player inactivity :) probably due to the result of the war with Nion and Vodka. they have fantastic OD but so did 24/7 but where is 24/7 now? they should make peace with NioN and go take out their borders. like that CK cluster i see :)
as well as go south into k74

8 BBB i am not 100% sure where this tribe came from (help someone?) i tthink after Menthor dissolved some of their ambitious and experienced members started a tribe :) and thus BBB was borned? :icon_eek: most likely to war with Wanted and WoW unless they are allied :icon_rolleyes:

9 RAGE located in k36 i think they took out the tH there? someone tell me that or recruited their members :) this tribe will most likely start wars with the outer border tribes like. RFK26, WL family and Blood

10 PwN slowly their members are realising its better to have tribesmate close by is better and more helpful and thus some of their members have joined the continent tribe most dominant like wanted.

11 ARIA continental based tribe but not locked in by other bigger tribes like vodka. will stick around until war happens most likely to expand west. and meet ninjas after their war with DAMN!

12 DAMN! located in k 24 and k 25 and dominating have gone into war with ARIA both tribes will learn and grow with experience.

13 Ninjas always continually to expand and now recruited more members WOW lol a good pick of members the active and the experienved ones :) will likely be a great tribe if their leadership continues whatever they are doing.

14 Die. this simple tribe grew then now they have multiple family tribes to make their growth not all of their members are as active as they should be most likely will create more family tribes :) i think they are warring with all their neighbours.

15 *?* family of -?- slowly will grow but not as fast as their -?- for players who are not as active of their Head branch

16 KBKThey biggest member is located in north of k45 :) but they are primarily lcoated in k 56 took in some of the old GoW members and are not facing activeness and leadership problems will face Nion and Wanted on both their north and west borders.

17 E.Inc. dont know much about this tribe looks like ex 24/7 members created on the same ideology as ninjas (recruit strong active members)

18 2eZ family of eZ

19 4Horse border tribe outside have yet to face competition

20 ARIA-O same as their family in k 46 :)an attachment for members who want to join but have already met their tribe limit :) academy tribe :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Been looking forward to one of these, like seeing comments.

1 -?- = good, will stand aslong as angacam does.
2 NiON = funny feeling they will fall.
3 Wanted = strong diplomatically. Tested in war?
4 tH = Best tribe in their area.
5 eZ = Pussies.
6 VODKA = no comment
(~SP~) = no comment
BBB = no comment
RAGE = no comment
PwN = no skill
ARIA = no comment
12 DAMN! = no comment
13 Ninjas = seem pretty skilled
14 Die. = no comment
15 *?*= seem to be reliant on -?- but i may be wrong
16 KBK = no comment
17 E.Inc. = seem pretty skilled
18 2eZ = pussies
19 4Horse = no comment
20 ARIA-O = no comment

DeletedUser

1 -?- Great tribe, look very promising, can't see them failing for a while at least.

2 NiON looking very good, started ok-ishly in the war against (~SP~) but now then VODKA joined in.

3 Wanted I knw this to be a very good tribe, very promising future with a few scuffles to ensure a smooth route of expansion.

4 tH I very much doubt this tribe to last. As mJET said, they will most likely merge into the eZ family.

5 eZ Looks good, nice position, good future ahead for these guys.

6 VODKA My tribe.

7 (~SP~) Started very well in their war, now looks to be fading off, although i think they will fight hard and well, i cannot see them lasting.

8 BBBMost likely fall, ok coordination, but not enough to last.

9 RAGE Good grip on K36, need a K to properly expand into.

10 PwN Fading and will finish up merging.

11 ARIA Now with the war with DAMN!, i cannot see them here for much longer. Seemed ok but i believe DAMN! good enough to take them.

12 DAMN! Nice tribe with plenty of area to expand into. Very good future if they win their wars.

13 Ninjas Always here, very good tribe, will stay for a while.

14 Die. Don't really know what is happening here, i always thought it to be a good tribe, now however, i'm not so sure.

15 *?* Is a good tribe to place members and switch around for -?-.

16 KBK Had the chance to join this tribe, didn't think much tbh...look ok, but won't last.

17 E.Inc. Appeared out of nowhere but look good.

18 2eZ Another branch of a very promising family.

19 4Horse Not heard much.

20 ARIA-O Same as ARIA.

Pure Range57

1 -?- Great tribe, should stay here a long time until someone can come up with a challenge

2 NiON Don't think they are quite strong enough to be deserving of this spot. Will stay here a little bit but probably drop to 3rd or 4th and hold there

3 Wanted Don't know much about them, need to see them war and then I can put forth my opinion

4 tH Doubt they will stay around much longer

5 eZ Should drop the family thing and move into 1 tribe, if not they will fall as soon as first real fight comes along

6 VODKA Very continent based, need to find somewhere to expand

7 (~SP~) If they can make it through the war they will last a long time. That is if they can pull it back together

8 BBB Don't know much about them

9 RAGE Don't know much about them

10 PwN Won't be around for much longer at all

11 ARIA Never really liked them, expect them to be done soon one way or the other

12 DAMN! Can see them in top 5 some day

13 Ninjas Very good tribe, could see them climb rankings, depends if they decide to recruit more or not

14 Die. From what I've seen terrible tribe, lacking leadership

15 *?* Has great potential, not as an academy tribe for -?-, but for a powerhouse ally much as the Die./Ctrl one was in w10

16 KBK Don't know much about them

17 E.Inc. Don't see them going much of anywhere

18 2eZ Don't know much about them

19 4Horse Pretty strong tribe with some good players

20 ARIA-O Should be gone soon

DeletedUser

Some of my knowledge might be wrong please correct me :)

2008,April 30th ----------> 2008, June 06

1 24/7 --------- 1 -?-
2 -?- ---------- 2 NiON
3 tH ------------ 3 Wanted
4 (~SP~) ------ 4 tH
5 PwN :) ------ 5 eZ
6 NiON ---------- 6 VODKA
7 VODKA ------- 7 (~SP~)
8 eZ ----------- 8 BBB
9 Wanted ------- 9 RAGE
10 RAGE ------- 10 PwN :)
11 DAMN! ------ 11 ARIA
12 GoW ------- 12 DAMN!
13 UNIT45 ---- 13 Ninjas
14 ARIA-N -----14 Die.
15 V0DKA ----- 15 *?*
16 MTH S ----- 16 KBK
17 Ninjas ----- 17 E.Inc.
18 Die. ------- 18 2eZ
19 D_S ------- 19 4Horse
20 SHYT ------ 20 ARIA-O

heres the OLD top 20 thread some people were right about the top 20 tribes and some were wrong :icon_redface:

what will happen another couple of weeks later on?

1 -?- Most likely will stay at the top. with shifting members from their family branch *?* my opinion originally would be they join up with 24/7 and they did well most of their members near k44 and k 45. their war with D_S ? im not sure but is it just ex-24/7 members under -?- banner in the same battlefield?

I have to agree but in 6 months I doubt somehow I will see these guys...maybe it would be funny if their academy broke off, as they are a top 20 tribe, which they might do...

2 NiON is steadily expanding outwards towards k 56 k 66 and k 75 with no presence of a strong tribe out there with NTM pretty much gone. will most likely stay at the top. recruited 24/7 members who were near them as well as recruited GoW members who were active enough to show they want to play the game longer.

NiON is still squashed in their main K despite growth by destroying NTM (death by recruitment). They picked up some 24|7 members and I see them growing for a short time, however they are picking up wars not making peace with some of their wars, and they are fighting on what is soon to be 4 fronts as others are feeling threatened by NiONs expansion into their Ks, I will name no tribes.

3 Wanted moved up alot of ranks like Nion my original opinion was "wanted is a k 46 based tribe which they share with PWN nothing spectacular about this tribe they should war with PWN to own their K or go east and war with Menthor family to expand which might be a relative easy job for them "well now that they took some of the PWN :) members as mentioned earlier in they look stronger and bigger as well as taking in GoW members have really helped them grow and moved into k56 with relative ease and @ war with the old Menthor family branch (BBB)

Despite popular opinion, Wanted crushed PwN:) and now they are in a good position to expand with an amazing 70+% of K46 theirs

4 tH located in k53 i really dont know what happen to this tribe they were 1st for a little while i think from recruiting some ex-24/7 members but now looking at map dominance im guessing some members went to -?- as well as the eZ family this will be interesting after tH is gone. Who knows how they will prosper? most likely a dissertion of members into family tribes. still they have members in k 36

A tribe which hasnt really proved itself, no major wars despite them being a top 5 tribe...I feel they are getting squeezed in by -?- family and eZ family

5 eZ a successful family tribe? from the wild wild west. After tH is gone(IF THEY DISAPPEAR) WILL eZ family and -?- family go to war with each other? or will they set up relations NOW? and be allies??? prays for war:axemen::axemen::axemen:

eZ I think actually have a good chance at winning that war too...:)

6 VODKA what i originally said "what can i say they are in k55 thats about it while having allies on ALL THEIR BORDERS!!! left right top and down they can't expand anywhere unless they war with someone" I dont think they want to war with -?- particularly since they are at war with (~SP~) there is only 3 ways out of their shell in k 46

1. expand through (~SP~) territory
2. expand through the old GoW territory
3. merge with someone. probably with their neighbours -?- or Nion

the 3rd point is unlikely to happen, the 1st 2 though

7 (~SP~) is not growing as fast due to players quitting and player inactivity :) probably due to the result of the war with Nion and Vodka. they have fantastic OD but so did 24/7 but where is 24/7 now? they should make peace with NioN and go take out their borders. like that CK cluster i see :)
as well as go south into k74

mJet, you knows that NiON wont declare peace until their asses start getting kicked :)

8 BBB i am not 100% sure where this tribe came from (help someone?) i tthink after Menthor dissolved some of their ambitious and experienced members started a tribe :) and thus BBB was borned? :icon_eek: most likely to war with Wanted and WoW unless they are allied :icon_rolleyes:

was it MTH_S? :axemen::axemen::axemen: more wars on the way

9 RAGE located in k36 i think they took out the tH there? someone tell me that or recruited their members :) this tribe will most likely start wars with the outer border tribes like. RFK26, WL family and Blood

Incidently the leader of RAGE used to be in our tribe..:icon_eek: but the 3 or so members we had in K36 all left to rage and are part of the RAGE leadership
Si3mper
Bbinkley.
Now I know bbinkleys pretty good but if I know si3mper, that means they had a forum like we used to have and that means they are not that good at co-ordinating.

10 PwN slowly their members are realising its better to have tribesmate close by is better and more helpful and thus some of their members have joined the continent tribe most dominant like wanted.

11 ARIA continental based tribe but not locked in by other bigger tribes like vodka. will stick around until war happens most likely to expand west. and meet ninjas after their war with DAMN!

yes, I hope these players the best even though the tribe is probably full of n00bs.

12 DAMN! located in k 24 and k 25 and dominating have gone into war with ARIA both tribes will learn and grow with experience.

take out the grow part, only one will grow

13 Ninjas always continually to expand and now recruited more members WOW lol a good pick of members the active and the experienved ones :) will likely be a great tribe if their leadership continues whatever they are doing.
b
14 Die. this simple tribe grew then now they have multiple family tribes to make their growth not all of their members are as active as they should be most likely will create more family tribes :) i think they are warring with all their neighbours.

100% correct, NiON in the north, the 3 main non die. tribes in our K, a tribe from K74 and a tribe from K76...PS mJet: good luck...:), if you ever feel tired you can ask us to stop

15 *?* family of -?- slowly will grow but not as fast as their -?- for players who are not as active of their Head branch

no comment

16 KBKThey biggest member is located in north of k45 :) but they are primarily lcoated in k 56 took in some of the old GoW members and are not facing activeness and leadership problems will face Nion and Wanted on both their north and west borders.

Definately the NiON part

17 E.Inc. dont know much about this tribe looks like ex 24/7 members created on the same ideology as ninjas (recruit strong active members)

good luck

18 2eZ family of eZ

19 4Horse border tribe outside have yet to face competition

20 ARIA-O same as their family in k 46 :)an attachment for members who want to join but have already met their tribe limit :) academy tribe :)

g0liath

1 -?- Good leadership and stellar attack ability... definately here for the long haul!

2 NiON not sure if they know that they have the greatest tribe profile... lol but I think they have proven themselves as much defensively as they have offensively.

3 Wanted ... have they even had any resistance to get to this spot? Not so sure they will remain in this spot for too long...

4 tH Done well so far... definately in a hot spot area wise... but seem to be struggling to grow... will be interesting to see if they last...

5 eZ From what I have heard they are a shifty bunch... relying on spies heavily... long term spies...

6 VODKA The word stagnant comes to mind?

7 (~SP~) Pretty incredible attacking ability... and even better defenders... like mention before... if they can hold out they will be great!

8 BBB Don't think they ever really had any competition so far...

9 RAGE Don't think they ever really had any competition so far...

10 PwN not sure... but their recent drop is concerning...

11 ARIA Slowly but surely making a name for themselves...

12 DAMN! Stomping out noob tribes... its great!

13 Ninjas Very good tribe, low member counts are always impressive in the top 20!

14 Die. No comment

15 *?* nothing really to hold them back... should be a rocket...

16 KBK Don't know much about them

17 E.Inc. Have a lot of ground to cover yet...

18 2eZ same as eZ...

19 4Horse strong tribe with some good players... OD ranking shows them as good fighters and defenders... (My tribe) :)

20 ARIA-O lame....

Last edited:

DeletedUser30227

1 -?- -my tribe no comment
2 NiON - looks to be strong and worthy of this spot
3 Wanted- you reside in k46 with their premission
4 tH- core k is clogged up with alot of tribes
5 eZ -strog family if communication is good they are here to stay
6 VODKA- on almost any given 13x13 in k53 all you see is vodka nuff said
7 (~SP~)- look to be doing well
8 BBB- dont know them
9 RAGE- dont know them
10 PwN - needs to secure a solid base so they can reinforce from the back lines
11 ARIA -looks ok
12 DAMN!- solid tribe
13 Ninjas- these guys really impress me i dont know how they stay where they are with so few members i remember when they were top 10 with like 16 guys
14 Die.- solid
15 *?*- leadership is very strong should more up now that they have a life of their own
16 KBK-dont know em
17 E.Inc. -no comment
18 2eZ- same as Ez
19 4Horse - new to the mix has to have some strong guys
20 ARIA-O - sitting above me in k45 from the dealings ive had they seem like nice players that have a good bit of talent

DeletedUser

1 -?- -my tribe no comment
2 NiON - looks strong but lacks some commitment in their wars. looks like the members lack a certain enthusiasm to take bright red spots for real.
3 Wanted- very stable tribe, but might want to re-check their diplomacy sooner than later to not get boxed in.
4 tH- They're getting strangled by eZ family with no room to grow. Their people also seem to be spread out too much, so I assume tH will go down the river.
5 eZ - very large rimward family, but yet to be tested in a large scale conflict. May share the same fate as the Menthor family.
6 VODKA- Large, stable but boxed in. Can't see them grow too much or declining too much in the very near future.
7 (~SP~)- Has been doing well so far, considering all circumstances. After a bit of reorganisation and rebuilding, they should not just hold their ground but move forward into their enemies.
8 BBB- Former Menthors who are forming an area of interest much like the old Menthor reign. Yet untested in any conflict worth mentioning.
9 RAGE- haven't dealt with them yet
10 PwN - Slowly but steadily going downhill. No room to expand, badly restricted by a long list of diplomatics, spread out members even in 'their' K43. We'll the big and active people go to eZ, Ninjas and possibly tH, the others will be rimmed.
11 ARIA - fairly large family, which has yet to produce any reasonable war results.
12 DAMN!- Atlantic Walrus is doing a good job there, they'll go a long way if they stick to their leader.
13 Ninjas- Have been under the radar initially but are a long time presence in the Top 20. Depend heavily on individually active members, don't know if they ever met serious opposition.
14 Die.- don't know these guys
15 *?*- well, what should I say? :)
16 KBK- never heard about them
17 E.Inc. - Largely former 24/7, spread out over 2-3 Ks. Will have to fight to find a place of their own.
18 2eZ- eZ family
19 4Horse - Rimward tribe, so far untested
20 ARIA-O - Aria family

DeletedUser

1 -?-
The timing in the D_S war impressed me a lot. They'll be 1st for a while, especially thanks to *?*
2 NiON
My tribe...
3 Wanted
Not too sure, but looks promising.
4 tH
Looks to be holding up.
5 eZ
No clue. Good luck with the whole family tribe thing.
6 VODKA
Will be fighting a lot of wars to keep growing.
7 (~SP~)
Currently at war with NiON/VODKA. Lots of inactives. We'll see. Completely unpredictable future as of yet.
8 BBB
No thoughts.
9 RAGE
Looks decent
10 PwN
Falling.
11 ARIA
Mmph.
12 DAMN!
Stuck around longer than I expected
13 Ninjas
Looks very nice, but lack of members is a pain.
14 Die.
Ew, no.
15 *?*
With -?- they should do well.
16 KBK
Doesn't look big enough to hold all its fronts.
17 E.Inc.
Good players, tiny tribe. :\
18 2eZ
19 4Horse
Who?
20 ARIA-O

DeletedUser

8 BBB i am not 100% sure where this tribe came from (help someone?)

Help: BBB is MTH S, the main tribe of the former Menthor family, used to be #16

Red-SPot

1 -?- == Will stay no.1 for some time to come ....
2 NiON == Wondering if they stay or if they have had their peak.
3 Wanted == Having our problems, but becoming more and more of a solid tribe as days go by ....
4 tH == Very good tribe, at least some very good players. I respect them a lot but I'm afraid its all downhill from here ..
5 eZ == .....
6 VODKA == Probably used the stuff their named after a bit too much ......
7 (~SP~) == Mixed feelings ....
8 BBB- Not yet sure where they want to go, but they could be going up strong.
9 RAGE == Guess they'll stick around in the top20 for some time to come, not much else I expect from them.
10 PwN == Not gonne yet, but seems to be dying ... slowly ...
11 ARIA == ....
12 DAMN! == ....
13 Ninjas == .....
14 Die. == ....
15 *?* == Dont really know them, but flanked by their big brother these guys must do well or likelly find them taking most of the attacks ment for their big-brother.
16 KBK == Some guys trying to keep away from the rimm ....
17 E.Inc. == ....
18 2eZ == .. er .....
19 4Horse == ....
20 ARIA-O == ...

DeletedUser

I just want to say one thing to all naive VODKA and NiON members:

We, Sadistic Pleasure, have not even started our war, we have been preparing and nobling our inactives(like 15 of our players have quit since the war with NiON due to RL issues or commitments)

We have not even asked our allies for offensive or defensive support, if we really start losing, we will probably ask our very powerful allies for help, and if we do, guess who will start 'fading off' :O

And yes, our OD is fantastic. Why you say? Because so are we, fantastic.
We will not end up like 24/7. Why you say? Because we actually have a good leadership and active and loyal players, 24/7 had neither of those.

So NiON and VODKA, enjoy the time you're still alive.

DeletedUser

Been looking forward to one of these, like seeing comments.

1 -?- = good, will stand aslong as angacam does.
2 NiON = funny feeling they will fall.
3 Wanted = strong diplomatically. Tested in war?
4 tH = Best tribe in their area.
5 eZ = Pussies.
6 VODKA = no comment
(~SP~) = no comment
BBB = no comment
RAGE = no comment
PwN = no skill
ARIA = no comment
12 DAMN! = no comment
13 Ninjas = seem pretty skilled
14 Die. = no comment
15 *?*= seem to be reliant on -?- but i may be wrong
16 KBK = no comment
17 E.Inc. = seem pretty skilled
18 2eZ = pussies
19 4Horse = no comment
20 ARIA-O = no comment
I like you xD

1 -?- - You Harlos deciples :p, great tribe, lots of love even though you like Harlos :p
2 NiON = Failure. Two or three very good players, but they'll fail. Fail. Faaaail.
3 Wanted = Haven't seen them doing anything really, they took a lot of PwN players right?
4 tH = Great tribe. Hopefully they'll declare on eZ xD
5 eZ = Nooblets. Nolifing ones.
6 VODKA = Biggest noobs who have ever been in the top 10. Death to you.
(~SP~) = Greatest tribe ever. Will win this war.
BBB = Who?
RAGE = Rawr?
PwN = Dunno, their members left for wanted... they have two main clusters. No future I predict.
ARIA - Family failure?
12 DAMN! = Damn thats noobish
13 Ninjas = Great players. <3 Wallin :p
14 Die. = Good. Helpful and nice players :)
15 *?*= Same as their mum ;)
16 KBK = KKK ftw?
17 E.Inc. = E.Inc. who?
18 2eZ = Losers
19 4Horse = Four Horses..? I make four white horses a minute!
20 ARIA-O = losers. Family Failure

DeletedUser

Because we actually have a good leadership and active and loyal players, 24/7 had neither of those.

You are wrong. 24/7 had the leadership. The members were just lone players. Dont say 24/7 didnt have good leadership when in fact, they did.

1 -?-: Coordinate and great leadership. They may not always be number one, but they will always be one of the greater forces to be feared in W15.
2 NiON They seem to be able to have the ability to take 3 continents, maybe more, uncontested. They have amazing frowth potential, but i am curious as to how well they would do in the war once SP steps things up.
3 Wanted K based tribe. Boxed in. they will have to find an enemy and expand outwards. They have nowhere to go right now.
4 tH Again, boxed in and spread out. I see them only stayin up here as long as no larger tribe wars them.
5 eZ Great uncontested expansion opprotunities. But something must be made of it.
6 VODKA Same as WANTED
7 (~SP~) I love these guys :) But i am still curious to see what they will do in this war. So far, its not much. But they keep holding out promises of massive strikes and such. So...we'll see.
8 BBB No opinion
9 RAGE No opinion
10 PwN I dont like theses guys. The second a coordinated tribe tries to war them, they will fall fast. I think once PWN:) falls, so will tH shortly after.
11 ARIA Hate these guys. Full of A-holes.
12 DAMN! I love these guys :) they are warring Aria and i'm rooting for them
13 Ninjas Dont have anything to say
14 Die. Nothing to say
15 *?* My tribe :)
16 KBK No opinion.
17 E.Inc. Great players. Small tribe. Wont last forever.
18 2eZ Same as EZ
19 4Horse AI dont see much potential....
20 ARIA-O Same as Aria

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now that THATS settled....Acid, do you have any opinions on the tribes? I
m curious to hear your thots for some reason

DeletedUser

Now that THATS settled....Acid, do you have any opinions on the tribes? I
m curious to hear your thots for some reason

ummm, sure why not... not normally my cup of tea to critisize, but I will give it a try...

1 -?- ;What can I say, Angacam, great leader, great allie... I believe they will be at top for a good while.

2 NiON ;I feel they may be around a little while, not sure how long. This is based off the fact they are ran by a democracy. Democracy has proven to be the best, and the worst way of government. I feel that in these types of situations, that can lead to alot of leadership quarels...

3 Wanted Do not know much about them, but I like them, they seem to be fairly well positioned, lots of room for expansion, I will look to see them here for a while..

4 tH Good tribe, although they need to gain a bit more experience, I feel they will be around for a while

5 eZ Um, big family tribe, I do not like them, main tribe has a good leader, they have numbers, but can they use them numbers to their advantages

6 VODKA Alot of them are noobs, their attacks consist of sp/sw/ax/ect... minus rams... but I will give them credit, they are all very active. and support each other hard core, even though the support timings are off.

7 (~SP~) My tribe, well, we are going through some transitions, We had few quite before the war started, since, we had a few more. We have alot of great players, we just need to get on the same page if we are to come out ahead, we will be here for a while, even as we are, we will not go down easily, so keep an eye on us, you may be surprised

8 BBB dont know much, what i know I do not like

9 RAGE queint tribe...

10 PwN what happened? they were top5 for the longest, well, some things are meant to last, some are meant to fall...

11 ARIA no real opinion

12 DAMN! just love the name.... favorite saying...

13 Ninjas go ninjas, go ninjas, go.... What can I say, they are awesome, not highest ranked tribe, but you got to love ninjas, they have shuricans

14 Die. *cough cough* a tribe which lets a 14 year old girl run her mouth, they seem scared, because they always seem to offer up something to the tribes who look more powerful, or are ahead... They are hypocrytes, they come and say we hate family tribes, but now look at them... hmmm..

15 *?* I think they will be in the top 10 soon... lets watch and see

16 KBK who?

17 E.Inc. and again I say who?

18 2eZ yet another part of the ez family, do not like the leader much, they seem to be fairly noobish...

19 4Horse who?

20 ARIA-O nothing to say

DeletedUser

look better next time, we have 3 sides we can go to and we are going already...

But you cant just keep going. MT and BB will be a halting point....or at least a slowing point