Top 20 opinions (revised) Subject to criticsim

DeletedUser

That stat's out of my control:icon_sad:

You can see that I've thrown around enough offense to expect some retaliation (and not just at little players that would be afraid to fight back), but nothing much came my way. Though if you do want to look a little further, my ODd on a different world did top 1 million before I quit... I've had my share of experience getting nuked.

I can clearly say neckbones has skills nuking.

Out of many I received, his were always timed very well. Nukes from different villages landing within seconds of one anohter. Sadly, in our fights, it was usually his allies that gave away which villages he was going after since they would oversend making his atk atk atk atk support a bit easier to see. It's all in the patterns, timing, and of course - being on and seeing they are nobles when they sent... but still hard when your attack count was 1000+ to defend against.

However, I was always bummed I would have to actually stay awake for neckbones attacks. His were always really tight and hard to defend. 2nd best I had seen from the (~SP~) camp anyway.

Again - most of this is irrelevant to anything. Just felt close to home so I commented.

DeletedUser

Out of many I received, his were always timed very well. Nukes from different villages landing within seconds of one anohter. Sadly, in our fights, it was usually his allies that gave away which villages he was going after since they would oversend making his atk atk atk atk support a bit easier to see. It's all in the patterns, timing, and of course - being on and seeing they are nobles when they sent... but still hard when your attack count was 1000+ to defend against.

However, I was always bummed I would have to actually stay awake for neckbones attacks. His were always really tight and hard to defend. 2nd best I had seen from the (~SP~) camp anyway.

Again - most of this is irrelevant to anything. Just felt close to home so I commented.

Well, I think most the nukes thrown at you were random attacks, to be honest we never really did set an operation against you... was more like Hey I am attacking wakasm, and people would say ok I will throw some nukes his way... or somebody would be killing some nukes so they could convert their villages into defensive, and throw them at you, then somebody would decide to hit you... but as for an operation, the closest was when I took 2 villages... but that one never really had a set time, just me saying I am attacking such and such, send some fakes if you can... they decided heck we will attack and send some nukes and nobles too... :eek:\

DeletedUser

I mean, I missed to send my nuke with one freaking second -.-'

And then, I had to go, so only sent 20 fakes :-(
Trust me lol, I can do better then I did against you :p

DeletedUser

I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone, just stating a fact.

Now what was this thread about again?

Oh yeah, top 20 tribes :)