Top 20 opinions (revised) Subject to criticsim

DeletedUser

Since you obviously don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about, you may as well spare us all from further unqualified postings of this kind. Besides, you're going offtopic.

I actually like jfsmith and disagree with blue dot on his view on him but Krakkan was an horrible leader on w12, doubt he did any better here

DeletedUser

Blue dots nr1 post : seconded !

i love you man ! :icon_razz::lol:

DeletedUser

I actually like jfsmith and disagree with blue dot on his view on him but Krakkan was an horrible leader on w12, doubt he did any better here

But Krakkan didnt really lead us....Jfsmith was our leader. And i'm almost positive everyone else that even bothered to read the forums thought the same.

DeletedUser

But Krakkan didnt really lead us....Jfsmith was our leader. And i'm almost positive everyone else that even bothered to read the forums thought the same.

I knew he was the leader in the end, or I though, I thought that Error 404 and Krakkan lead the most time.

DeletedUser32281

In response to some idiotic comments regarding 24/7 Leadership and their members.

I can reply, being a member of 24/7 beforehand.

Error lead the tribe very well, making sure that domination of certain areas of the map was complete and no-one could criticise his recruitment skills that were exceptional.
Jfsmith was thrown in at the deep end when Error became swamped by exams and studying. While leading the tribe, 24/7 went from strength to strength.

Maybe if you were a part of the tribe, you would have an idea, which you clearly don't. Until you do, I suggest you simply stay quiet.

Regarding the members that were supposedly disloyal. I don't think a more moronic comment could have been made.
If you follow the members of 24/7 (The real ones. Long term) you will notice a lot in Undecided and E.Inc. Together, as a group again. After sticking with 24/7 for as long as they possibly could have done.

4LEAF is the only 24/7 player that comes to mind when thinking about disloyal members, leaving without saying anything and basically turning his back on a tribe that had given so much to him.

If you want to question it any further, I suggest you go search how many villages nobled in Undecided's war are named "Jfsmith3"

Activity is a different issue. People have these things called real lives that they hold more important than an online game (understandably). However, when RL did prevent them from playing, it was announced and nobling them was planned.
For a tribe you claimed was inactive, they had a rather good OD huh?
Funny how so many ex 24/7 players are still going strong, too.

You clearly had negative opinions of jfsmith, Error beforehand and a disliking for 24/7 so made such comments. Most likely jealousy but they have resulted in you looking stupid for making statements that couldn't be further from the truth.

--------
Out of the top 20 tribes, I only like Undecided, Ninjas and E.Inc.
If the other 16 fell apart, I wouldn't consider it a loss to W15.

DeletedUser

I was never, and will never be jealous on either Jfsmith or 24/7.

I had nothing against 24/7 or any of their players, except Jfsmith and Krakkan, I have had "contact" with them before, and I know what kind of people they are.

I know more about the 24/7 members and the tribe then you might think.

And yes, some of your members were disloyal, not only 4Leaf.

DeletedUser

Well, my opnion on Krakkan is based on what he did on w12, everyone who was in his tribe or read the forums knows what I'm talking about... I doubt he changed that much from w12 to w15.

I dont see why talk crap about jfsmith anyway, Blue Dot knows that he was excellent leading OrElse on w10 and got them a great place to be when he left, I dont see what he could have done wrong here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

when did this thread become about 24/7, a tribe that is non-existant...

DeletedUser

1 -?- Not Encountered, but looks like they're at the top to stay there for a while at least.
2 NiON Not Encountered, but liked their profile when I read it a while back :p
3 Wanted Not Encountered
4 tH Not Encountered
5 eZ Not Encountered
6 VODKA Not Encountered
7 (~SP~) Not Encountered
8 BBB Not Encountered
9 RAGE Great tribe (mine) Centered in K36 and doing rather well, and has recently achieved a presence in K26
10 PwN :) Not Encountered
11 ARIA They should have damaged DAMN! a bit more than they did so rather dissappointed as they have acadamies and if they'd planned properly DAMN! wouldn't be on this list.So a bit dissappointed actaully, but they stil lahve a big chance to do well in this world at no.11
12 DAMN!-DAMN! did quite well in the recent "war" with ARIA, and has managed to hold their title in K25, Though they should probably leave K26 alone, and concentrate on K24, as K26 is quite populated by many tribes.
13 Ninjas Not Encountered
14 Die. Not Encountered
15 *?* Not Encountered
16 KBK Not Encountered
17 2eZ Not Encountered
18 E.Inc. Not Encountered
19 4Horse Not Encountered
20 ARIA-O Same as ARIA

As you can see I've not encountered too many of these tribes yet, these are jsut my opinions and do NOT neccessarily present the opinions of RAGE or any of my tribe members

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 -?- = pretty good, great leader
2 NiON = no clue...
3 Wanted = no clue..
4 tH = seem strong...
5 eZ = no clue..
6 VODKA = no clue..
(~SP~) = no clue..
BBB = seem pretty powerful
RAGE = I know several members in that tribe that were disloyal to the tribe before them...they won't be loyal to RAGE either, doomed.
PwN = no clue..
ARIA = NAP breaking cowards
12 DAMN! = I'm not sure if I can say anything...viva la Atlantic Walrus!
13 Ninjas = pretty strong and loyal members
14 Die. = no clue..
15 *?*= err? -?- academy? Or just another tribe associated with them?
16 KBK = no clue..
17 E.Inc. = no clue..
18 2eZ = no clue..
19 4Horse = no clue..
20 ARIA-O = more NAP breaking cowards...

I'll take any opportunity to insult ARIA's dastardly actions I can...

DeletedUser

I just want to say one thing to all naive VODKA and NiON members:

We, Sadistic Pleasure, have not even started our war, we have been preparing and nobling our inactives(like 15 of our players have quit since the war with NiON due to RL issues or commitments)

We have not even asked our allies for offensive or defensive support, if we really start losing, we will probably ask our very powerful allies for help, and if we do, guess who will start 'fading off' :O

And yes, our OD is fantastic. Why you say? Because so are we, fantastic.
We will not end up like 24/7. Why you say? Because we actually have a good leadership and active and loyal players, 24/7 had neither of those.

So NiON and VODKA, enjoy the time you're still alive.

You're nobling 15 inactives in one paragraph, and in another paragraph you have active and loyal players. 15 players is 25% of a tribe.

Anyway:

1 -?- = seem confused
2 NiON = bunch of drunks who probably don't even know what "2" is
3 Wanted = largest tag in the top 10
4 tH = weakening
5 eZ = "gimme dat nut"
6 VODKA = enjoyable leadership
7 (~SP~) = claim they haven't had a war yet...
8 BBB = no comment
9 RAGE = severe anger problems
10 PwN = no clue..
11 ARIA = couldn't tell you
12 DAMN! = sounds like they just stubbed their toe
13 Ninjas = love the ninja cat mascot
14 Die. = suck in every world possible. Try to be original in the next world guys
15 *?*= will never rise being the academy
16 KBK = sounds like spies to me.
17 E.Inc. = who knows
18 2eZ = another family... families don't make it
19 4Horse = only 1 of the 4 horsies are kick-ass
20 ARIA-O = and yet another member shifting family tribe.

DeletedUser

1 -?- = Good position for expanding, good leadership and good attacking force. I think they'll be on top for a long time.
2 NiON = Don't know much about the others but the ex EK members that joined them are good and active players. For the tribe as a hole i don't have an opinion yet.
3 Wanted = I just love One Piece and so i love them even if i don't know a lot about them neither.
4 tH = No comment.
5 eZ = A family tribe and i don't like families...it's the same as you have good allays.
6 VODKA = Boxed, don't see anyway for them to expand others than taking SP down which won't be an easy task. Don't see them on top long.
7 (~SP~) = My tribe. Strong core and good leader but we'll need more active players to substitute the inactive ones.
8 BBB = no comment
9 RAGE = no comment
10 PwN = they are slowly dissapearing.
11 ARIA = Difficult map position, will have to work hard to get out of the box.
12 DAMN! = I like their name and profile appart from that i don't know much about them.
13 Ninjas = Seems some good players but i don't see them on the top in the future.
14 Die. = They are doing fine for now but i don't know if they can last in the long run because i think Nion is better.
15 *?*= Accademy or not they are raising fast. And with the Big brother watching their back they have all the possibilities in this world ;)
16 KBK = Who?
17 E.Inc. = Who?
18 2eZ = A family that is going to break at the first encounter with an enemy.
19 4Horse = Don't know them.
20 ARIA-O = If Aria falls so will they.

marsdogs

1 -?- =
2 NiON = I did not see real action from them but maby in the future
3 Wanted =
4 tH = they are a good tribe ( relation between player)
5 eZ = its a great tribe with good players
6 VODKA =
7 (~SP~) = well there are good players there but I thought the war should have killed them .so who knows
8 BBB = no comment
9 RAGE = no comment
10 PwN = I fell a cold coming
11 ARIA =
12 DAMN! =
13 Ninjas = well I like them
14 Die. = people who think they are gods ot best players
15 *?*=
16 KBK = Who?
17 E.Inc. = Who?
18 2eZ = great tribe that will get to the top 10 in 3 weeks evnthough they need more mem like the big tribes

DeletedUser30632

Its nice to see a thread like this with the opinions of the influential players on the top 20. Gives a good overview of these tribes, the overall thoughts of them, and what we have in store for the future

xannash

Just a top 20 updated list.

1 -?-
2 NiON
3 Wanted
4 eZ
5 tH
6 VODKA
7 (~SP~)
8 RAGE
9 BBB
10 PwN :)
11 ARIA
12 Ninjas
13 Die.
14 DAMN!
15 2eZ
16 *?*
17 KBK
18 4Horse
19 E.Inc.
20 ARIA-O

g0liath

Let's see what we have so far!

1 24/7 --------- 1 -?- --------- 1 -?-
2 -?- ---------- 2 NiON --------- 2 NiON
3 tH ---------- 3 Wanted --------- 3 Wanted
4 (~SP~)------ 4 tH --------- 4 eZ
5 PwN ------ 5 eZ --------- 5 tH
6 NiON -------- 6 VODKA --------- 6 VODKA
7 VODKA ------- 7 (~SP~) --------- 7 (~SP~)
8 eZ ----------- 8 BBB --------- 8 RAGE
9 Wanted ------ 9 RAGE --------- 9 BBB
10 RAGE ------- 10 PwN --------- 10 PwN :)
11 DAMN! ------ 11 ARIA --------- 11 ARIA
12 GoW -------- 12 DAMN! --------- 12 Ninjas
13 UNIT45 ----- 13 Ninjas --------- 13 Die.
14 ARIA-N ------14 Die. --------- 14 DAMN!
15 V0DKA ------ 15 *?* --------- 15 2eZ
16 MTH S ------ 16 KBK --------- 16 *?*
17 Ninjas ------ 17 E.Inc. --------- 17 KBK
18 Die. ------- 18 2eZ --------- 18 4Horse
19 D_S ------- 19 4Horse --------- 19 ARIA-O
20 SHYT ------ 20 ARIA-O --------- 20 E.Inc.

DeletedUser

Let's see what we have so far!

1 24/7 --------- 1 -?- --------- 1 -?-
2 -?- ---------- 2 NiON --------- 2 NiON
3 tH ---------- 3 Wanted --------- 3 Wanted
4 (~SP~)------ 4 tH --------- 4 eZ
5 PwN ------ 5 eZ --------- 5 tH
6 NiON -------- 6 VODKA --------- 6 VODKA
7 VODKA ------- 7 (~SP~) --------- 7 (~SP~)
8 eZ ----------- 8 BBB --------- 8 RAGE
9 Wanted ------ 9 RAGE --------- 9 BBB
10 RAGE ------- 10 PwN --------- 10 PwN :)
11 DAMN! ------ 11 ARIA --------- 11 ARIA
12 GoW -------- 12 DAMN! --------- 12 Ninjas
13 UNIT45 ----- 13 Ninjas --------- 13 Die.
14 ARIA-N ------14 Die. --------- 14 DAMN!
15 V0DKA ------ 15 *?* --------- 15 2eZ
16 MTH S ------ 16 KBK --------- 16 *?*
17 Ninjas ------ 17 E.Inc. --------- 17 KBK
18 Die. ------- 18 2eZ --------- 18 4Horse
19 D_S ------- 19 4Horse --------- 19 ARIA-O
20 SHYT ------ 20 ARIA-O --------- 20 E.Inc.

Big changes in each of those updates.