A message to ByteKing (and his 10 other accounts)

• Thread starter MeTheOneAndOnly
  • Start date

DeletedUser

There's no reason to act like that over a game. You are taking this thing way too personally, I was just reporting to you what I was told.

I assumed that's what you reported him for, as that's what the title of this thread is. " A message to ByteKing (and his 10 other accounts)"

There's only a few other things you could have turned him in for: IE using cuss words, using cheat codes etc...

I'm not a mind reader, sorry. :)

Lol I'm not taking it personally - I just find it amusing how thick/hypocritical lying some of you seem to be..

If I told you over and over again, both in this thread and through IGM, that multi-accounting is NOT what I reported him for, why would you have to "read my mind"? :icon_confused:

Edit: You know what? I give up. What's the point in talking to someone when they don't understand what I've told them a billion times in plain English???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol I'm not taking it personally - I just find it amusing how thick/hypocritical lying some of you seem to be..

If I told you over and over again, both in this thread and through IGM, that multi-accounting is NOT what I reported him for, why would you have to "read my mind"? :icon_confused:

Edit: You know what? I give up. What's the point in talking to someone when they don't understand what I've told them a billion times in plain English???

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. ;)

I agree, next topic

DeletedUser

What are these cheat codes you keep mentioning? Do I go to my village HQ and name my village a certain name and I will get unlimited resource? that sort of thing?
Maybe thats why so many GHOST villages are called "%%%" :icon_surprised: its a cheat code.

:icon_cool:

Agree with georgia.. Im not really following this situation anymore im just playing the game :icon_rolleyes: but im sure there is rule breaking and its stupid that people are allowed to play on the same network. They should have to play different worlds.

DeletedUser

What are these cheat codes you keep mentioning? Do I go to my village HQ and name my village a certain name and I will get unlimited resource? that sort of thing?
Maybe thats why so many GHOST villages are called "%%%" :icon_surprised: its a cheat code.

:icon_cool:

Agree with georgia.. Im not really following this situation anymore im just playing the game :icon_rolleyes: but im sure there is rule breaking and its stupid that people are allowed to play on the same network. They should have to play different worlds.

Ahhh yes, %%% is just one of the many cheat codes we have in our arsenal. Who needs multiple accounts when you can wipe out villages with your scouts?

Deathbringer989

Ahhh yes, %%% is just one of the many cheat codes we have in our arsenal. Who needs multiple accounts when you can wipe out villages with your scouts?

Not sure which code you're using....

All I know is my farm is unlimited.

DeletedUser

I also havent lied - or cheated.

And lets be totally honest - apart from those who took quotes from other posts, most people assumed by the topic title that you were reporting for multi accounting.

bad wording maybe?

and I admit that I didnt read all the posts when I first saw this thread, I skimmed through and answered the ones that took my interest.

I posted about bytes ban for multi accounting because people were commenting on the fact that he had been banned and I wanted THAT bit cleared up.

The fact that you have reported him for something else doesnt and wont interest me until the support staff make a decision.

The fact that people keep accusing the whole tribe of being cheats liars etc. based on a thread about one person is out of line, and most of those accusations come about PURELY because the tribe shows loyalty to a leader who in the eyes of most democratic nations is innocent and therefore due the loyalty and respect of his tribe until the support staff prove other wise.

DeletedUser

I also havent lied - or cheated.

And lets be totally honest - apart from those who took quotes from other posts, most people assumed by the topic title that you were reporting for multi accounting.

bad wording maybe?

and I admit that I didnt read all the posts when I first saw this thread, I skimmed through and answered the ones that took my interest.

I posted about bytes ban for multi accounting because people were commenting on the fact that he had been banned and I wanted THAT bit cleared up.

The fact that you have reported him for something else doesnt and wont interest me until the support staff make a decision.

The fact that people keep accusing the whole tribe of being cheats liars etc. based on a thread about one person is out of line, and most of those accusations come about PURELY because the tribe shows loyalty to a leader who in the eyes of most democratic nations is innocent and therefore due the loyalty and respect of his tribe until the support staff prove other wise.

So much for "next topic".. If you're not interested, why do you keep posting? :icon_confused:

Once again, your argument is completely flawed, but as I said, I'm done arguing so .. Whatever. Don't care..

And Amish, I have to admit I've copied your "%%%" cheat, and its working wonders for me :) Who knew having infinate resources would help so much??? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

So much for "next topic".. If you're not interested, why do you keep posting? :icon_confused:

Once again, your argument is completely flawed, but as I said, I'm done arguing so .. Whatever. Don't care..

And Amish, I have to admit I've copied your "%%%" cheat, and its working wonders for me :) Who knew having infinate resources would help so much??? :icon_biggrin:

Yeah, I know a lot of people thought I was joking, but those cheat codes are really cool.
I like when people send me messages like "why are your scouts killing my defense" "eh, I have no idea, must be some kinda weird glitch"

Get accused of weird things all the time, not my fault, it's the programmers fault.

DeletedUser

One cheat code I've ever seen used in a MMOG to good effect was designed to be a misread. It worked through the actual coding itself and essentially allowed a report to be filed incorrectly. Here the attacker would decide what name the attacker would be in any attack. So for instance, if you wanted it to look like I had attacked the person, one would simply write 'Earthania' and then attack with your own forces. This way it would appear like someone else of your choosing was attacking the target, when in fact it was the person using the cheat.

This was extremely effective because players do not expect a coding violation, so innocent people were accused of many things. This cheat was actually designed and applied by a moderator, so this had wider implications. The company decided to call in the respective state police, a full statement and apology was offered to the game company by the moderators parents in lieu of issuing criminal charges, for it also emerged that the children obtained moderator status by posing to be their mother as well.

So the moral of the story is simple, treat a MMOG as a game and keep game maters within the confines of the game. Also appreciate all MMOGs are run by a company with legal obligations and if you have a complaint, make it to the company directly through a formal letter (All German companies, like TW, list their address). Finally, especially if you are a minor, always become familiar with the online guidance offered from your state police with regards to being safe online.

Earth

DeletedUser

I reported Light.Knight in early February because he gave me passwords for three other accounts. He wasnt banned for multi accounting until mid-April. Then at the end of April I got a reply to my support ticket saying that they would begin looking into it, after he'd already been banned :icon_rolleyes: It isnt the most convincing support team. This world is corrupt :icon_rolleyes: We're over it.

DeletedUser

It isnt the most convincing support team.

Be careful - they might ban you for that! :icon_razz:

Although I do agree - support requests on the HP seems to take months, unlike the past experiences I've had with other worlds... Maybe they got bored to the HP (along with the rest of us) and left. Personally, I wouldn't blame them.

hmm so where is this bann we keep hearing about?

Do you mean the ban on chuckj you've been telling us about?? You've made huge accusations about certain people having multiple accounts too, but I don't see anyone else banned either. And don't say "its because I haven't reported them" because you told me yourself that you had...

byteking

your accusations all black propaganda

High performance is almost over :icon_evil:

ghost has performed very well...

at least KKK and iayyy got together to fight us...
we asked kkk if you wanted to attack us or iayyy, you said youd rather attack iayyy.

...then we asked iayy if they wanted to fight us or kkk. they said kkk.

we might have had more fun in the game if you guys fought each other and nobled, created a stronghold, since you dont have enough nukes to attack ghost. but... desperate and suicidal... trying to convince ghost players to leave tribe because their good players will be banned, all based on rumors and imagination... truly. one goes crazy on desperate imagination. hehe

we didnt know who to attack at first. in the end... your last push launching this black propaganda didnt help kkk or iayy at all.

at least you guys made the last few weeks of HP interesting.

byteking

I guess 99% of the world already knows what a back-stabber ByteKing is. I'm just posting to show anyone who doesn't already know what kind of a person ByteKing (and barbijir, rain101 and about 10 other accounts which ByteKing controls).
---> backstabber? we didnt know who to attack. we were changing targets almost everyday during those times.

There was the whole Elders/-:WB:- incident for which he was kicked and utterly humiliated.
--->deathbringer said i was used like a bait or something. because early in the game i was bored because of wb and elders monopoly of HP

Recently, he's been trying to "play" -KoL- and GRRR against each other and he thinks he has everyone under his control. First, he tells me that GHOST will clear GRRR for -KoL- to take; then he runs to chuckj to tell her that, aparantly, "-KoL- has plans to attack GRRR". Of course, he then comes to me and tells me that GRRR are targeting me personally.
--->we werent sure which side will be supporting regarding kol versus grrr. kol was slow and grrr was dumb. but grrr had nukes and kol defense. grrr was too far so i was thinking maybe lets just help kol fight grrr and then fight kol in the end, since me and dobbinzia can survive grrr.

He has even tried to convince -KoL- and GRRR to noble their own sister tribe, -:WB:-. He has told me countless amounts of time - "WB are weak, I suggest you attack them now", and chuckj tells me that he has done the same to her. (corn_beefs is ByteKing by the way...)
---> we were preparing an all out attack on wb in case they support king nothing nobling our mates. we almost sorted it out with king nothing, but he wanted to attack metheoneandonly. metheoneandonly tried to beg peace with king nothing (telling me he will break peace and attack him once he is ready) and when kkk attacked king nothing we remained neutral because although it was a hard decision even our own sister tribe was a threat to us, and king nothing was stubborn and dangerous. but we told kkk that if they noble king nothings villages they would be too near us and we would fight kkk. which kkk backed down and gave us king nothings villages. and we did not attack kkk and had to wait if they were going to fight grrr or not.
then this black propaganda was launched against me and messages in the game asking our mates to leave tribe etc etc etc

im not spending to sit around and build while i use tribal dominance through points as defense, and sister tribes as defense as well. i like the excitement of coordinating attacks and defense. of fighting alongside friends and meeting great challenges and fierce enemies...
i told all kkk, wb, grrr, iayyy that my loyalty is first and foremost to ghost before anything else. and i always ask do you want to fight with us? against us? or who would you like to fight?

DeletedUser

Be careful - they might ban you for that! :icon_razz:

Although I do agree - support requests on the HP seems to take months, unlike the past experiences I've had with other worlds... Maybe they got bored to the HP (along with the rest of us) and left. Personally, I wouldn't blame them.

Do you mean the ban on chuckj you've been telling us about?? You've made huge accusations about certain people having multiple accounts too, but I don't see anyone else banned either. And don't say "its because I haven't reported them" because you told me yourself that you had...

Yeah, and I explained that, they said chuckj badboy and whoever in his family (ie uncle nephew grandpa etc...) are signed up for account sharing, so therefore they are not breaking any rules.

The other two people I turned in quit, so there was nothing the tribal wars staff could do about it.

DeletedUser

i told all kkk, wb, grrr, iayyy that my loyalty is first and foremost to ghost before anything else.

Really? You did? Even if you did, maybe we got a bit confused, coz you had previously said your loyalty was "first and foremost" to -:WB:- Oh wait, and before, didn't you say the same thing about MW? Hmm...

Also, I never said I wanted to attack IAYY. Most of my conversations with you is you saying "you should do this, you should do that" and me pretending to agree with you while not doing any of the things you said (like attacking GRRR) because I knew you were scheming against us behind our backs.

Yeah, and I explained that, they said chuckj badboy and whoever in his family (ie uncle nephew grandpa etc...) are signed up for account sharing, so therefore they are not breaking any rules.

The other two people I turned in quit, so there was nothing the tribal wars staff could do about it.

Oh how "convenient" for you :icon_biggrin:

byteking

metheoneandonly i hope you learn that action speaks louder than words.

metheoneandonly, i sent your message to king nothing that you were begging him not to attack you.
do you remember telling me that once you gather enough forces you will attack him?

and i was not ordering you around. i was asking your thoughts and decision.

yes my loyalty is first and foremost to ghost.
my loyalty to mw was shown when we rimmed and demolished more elder players than LK did.
my loyalty to wb was when we fought for wb.

but when ghost had enough of wbs arrogance and bullying we had a voting and did not agree to the merger.thats the time when king nothing nobled some of our members for nobling "his farms".

then he attacked you. you tried begging him but it didnt work.
so since king nothing was a threat we let your nukes hit him and we nobled without protest from kkk.
we offered to help with kkk fighting grrrr (iayyy). but we were thinking kkk might fight us. so we were also preparing to help grrr as well.

metheoneandonly i hope you learn that action speaks louder than words. start putting your money where your mouth is. :axemen:

Deathbringer989

my loyalty to wb was when we fought for wb.

Maybe I didn't get my point across when you were set to help run Ghost.

Ghost and WB are sisters, whether people like it or not. Myself and super. hero founded both tribes. And are in control of both equally.

Maybe we should have called Ghost :-WB-:, to emphasize the point. :icon_rolleyes:

byteking

ghost is sister tribe to wb.

ghost is sister tribe to wb. TRUE
super. hero wants ghost to be a harem to wb? or a slave to wb?
or be resilient through wbs oppression? NO.

we never fought wb, but just in case wb wanted to fight us we prepared.
the king nothing incident was sad.
but ghost having its own self interest first above anything made king nothings actions a threat so we let kkk attack him.
but we did not let kkk noble him.
we had to noble him to eliminate possible danger in the immediate future.

when we were preparing for a counter attack by wb on the king nothing incident we asked kkk and grrr to attack wb.
which would result to:
1) ghost fighting with wb against kkk or grrr
2) ghost fighting wb with kkk and grrr

most probably we would be with our sister tribe.

we are independent enough to fight back if we feel oppressed or we face danger. our mission is to have lots of fun in this game.
serve the interests of ghost.
then its members.
then wb.