"frazz-": Stupid K69 Leader in O~Sin

DeletedUser41086

did this idiot actaully make a thread for this.......

dude if i wanted to take your village there and then i wouldnt of lost 7 noblemen, it was merly to keep you in the game to hear your pathetic whining again........

whos frazz? ive been out of this world for a while now but im pretty sure frazz isnt a leader in O~SIN. and im almost certain hes new there...but i never did pay much attention to the list of players.

yea this idiot really thinks im the leader of o~sin lol

and to clear up the only reason i can think that my name is on the o~sin profile( i dont really know why) is beacuase matt- put that text there with omnipotent assassin's name there, and when imni left to join end it was merely changed to my name instead of bein deleted. I dont really know why but im hounered to have my name embraced on the o~sin profile

It seems everyone is bored in this game.

So just get my last village let me out of this game.

But Frazz- cannot get it, he needs help.

Someone help~~~~

Save him. :lol::):icon_razz::icon_confused::icon_surprised:

just to put you out of your misery, get on tribalwars stats and check who has the villa:p

just another idiotic noob complaining about losiong their village in sim city:S lol

DeletedUser41086

and since he has a such a big issue with o~sin look where hes relocated to...... k45/55 border....

i have a few villas in k55 maybe wen the 5 days protetion is up ill take this one aswell:p just too annoy:D

DeletedUser41086

Frazz is a good player, you are red which means you are a target, you was going to be destroyed eventually and the sooner the better in O~SIN's mind.

thanks you Peregrine130:p

you still playing on w13??

Grizzle

and since he has a such a big issue with o~sin look where hes relocated to...... k45/55 border....

i have a few villas in k55 maybe wen the 5 days protetion is up ill take this one aswell:p just too annoy:D

Yes please do.

DeletedUser20429

At least, Im safe now, you cannot touch me anymore, LOL.

DeletedUser20429

did this idiot actaully make a thread for this.......

dude if i wanted to take your village there and then i wouldnt of lost 7 noblemen, it was merly to keep you in the game to hear your pathetic whining again........

yea this idiot really thinks im the leader of o~sin lol

and to clear up the only reason i can think that my name is on the o~sin profile( i dont really know why) is beacuase matt- put that text there with omnipotent assassin's name there, and when imni left to join end it was merely changed to my name instead of bein deleted. I dont really know why but im hounered to have my name embraced on the o~sin profile

just to put you out of your misery, get on tribalwars stats and check who has the villa:p

just another idiotic noob complaining about losiong their village in sim city:S lol

check who has the villa?
You got it from other player, not me directly.
Die 7 nobleman but still cannot get it from me.

Shame on you.
:icon_cry:

DeletedUser41353

check who has the villa?
You got it from other player, not me directly.
Die 7 nobleman but still cannot get it from me.

Shame on you.
:icon_cry:

I believe that Frazz- is a good player.

He will attack big targets if he could or he wants.

But just hope, All High lvl players can attack big targets then leave small targets for us (middle lvl players).

This could make this world more fairness.
:icon_eek:

DeletedUser41086

let me clear it up, the only reason i attaccked this idiot was because he was the only target in in k69 that was close to me.....

most other players in k69 are allies or NAP which you all know im not allowed to attack....

as for attacking a big player, i would but im no where near a big player i can attack, which is why im tryin to move to get more villages in different k's. So can djboy007 please leave this to rest, your like a damaged record skipping to the same point, which i dont want to listen to anymore:p:D

DeletedUser

Well said!
I love it how he is still trying to be big even though he has just lost his village and now thinks he is safe!
I might make a move over to that K pretty soon!
I think it would be fun to send a few :cata: and see how low in points it is possible to make a village! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Should we all join in on this one?
One cat attack in total every five minutes for a day would probably do it and make sure he couldnt rebuild any of the stuff tht gets destroyed! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hopeful he does not need to die more than 2 nobleman, as you all know, at his level, he needs to use lots of gold coin to have 1 nobleman.

You do realize that once he pays for the gold coins, losing the nobleman doesn't cost him gold coins to replace, right? Or haven't you played enough to realize that?

The cost of a nobleman once you have 100 villages is nothing really. It takes one village less than one day to produce the resources. I'm betting most players over 100 villages lose far more than it takes to make a nobleman just by not minting every coin possible.

DeletedUser20429

Then why are you still here!!!!

Just same as Frazz-, he said he wont read this post, but he still is here.

And you too, horsehead.

But I will delete my account soon, I know you wont.
Poor horsehead.

:lol:

DeletedUser41353

let me clear it up, the only reason i attaccked this idiot was because he was the only target in in k69 that was close to me.....

most other players in k69 are allies or NAP which you all know im not allowed to attack....

as for attacking a big player, i would but im no where near a big player i can attack, which is why im tryin to move to get more villages in different k's. So can djboy007 please leave this to rest, your like a damaged record skipping to the same point, which i dont want to listen to anymore:p:D

Hey, now he is only target in K54, go to get him since last time you cannot get him down directly.

Stay in K69 wait for the end of world 6 <---just waste time same as that idiot, right?

Gogogogo.....

DeletedUser20429

Hey, now he is only target in K54, go to get him since last time you cannot get him down directly.

Stay in K69 wait for the end of world 6 <---just waste time same as that idiot, right?

Gogogogo.....

Sorry, I am in K45.

Frazz- cannot touch me anymore.

One of my friends in O~Sin told me that Frazz- always attack the small targets.

So Frazz- just is a chickenhearted.
Shame on him.
:icon_wink: