"frazz-": Stupid K69 Leader in O~Sin

DeletedUser

Stop spamming, just get nobled, before we decide to do it for him :D

DeletedUser20429

Could a mod please ban this child called djboy007?

Thanks God, you are not a mod.

Everyone can say anything here.

There is no rules to ban child play this game, and Post on forum. Right?

DeletedUser

HAHA! djboy007??

Its the crazies...and mostly stupid guy i saw on this forum but he really rox!!:icon_razz:

You are so great that you are left with one village. Where's the point of crying about loosing it?

Anaphros

Yes, you are right.

And also you waste more time to play this game.

Stop playing this game then save your time from now.

LOL.

grow up NooB

And you are spending quality time with 1 village spamming the forums like another Jakub1992(where is he btw i miss his avatar pic :icon_razz:). If you had the same zeal to learn the game as you have to flame frazz you might not be begging for him to spare you now.

Grizzle

Im going to mail frazz and ask him if one my members can take you out right away, maybe you might just go away and stop spamming.

DeletedUser

Please let it be me!
I nearly died of boredom reading this and want to be able to do something about it! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

LOL in English please Grizz!
Are you trying to say that she could noble him as she is close? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

He lost 7 nobleman, but I still have my village. And another two attacks coming. Hopeful he does not need to die more than 2 nobleman, as you all know, at his level, he needs to use lots of gold coin to have 1 nobleman.

:lol:

You do realize that even though it may take him many coins to make a nobleman, but all those coins can be made in little to no time with all of the villages he has.

Nice try trying to embarrass a person actually playing the game how most people play it (by nobling villages). Vay nice.

All I can say to you, my friend:
unit_snob.png
unit_snob.png
unit_snob.png
unit_snob.png
unit_snob.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Possibly, you are new in this game.

Read Information from O~Sin , you will know.

Quote from O~Sin:
"Da Tard in Charge of K69: Frazz-, Speak to him to get rimmed (how can you get rimmed from the rim? hmm) or laughed at."

*looks for the emoticon that slams head into table till unconscious*

hmmm...there isnt one here :(. anyways maybe you should re-read my 1st line...

ive been out of this world for quite some time. the last time i saw the O~sin profile was about 2-3 months ago. and how could i possibly be new to this considering w6 closed a long time ago? but anyways have fun being rimmed...just wish you could have seen 500 incomings :)

EDIT:
and the thing about losing 7 nobles isnt a big deal. i sent about 25 nukes and 20 nobles to die just because it helped the tribe a little. and nak told me too

DeletedUser20429

HAHA! djboy007??

Its the crazies...and mostly stupid guy i saw on this forum but he really rox!!:icon_razz:

You are so great that you are left with one village. Where's the point of crying about loosing it?

Crying....No way.

I am happy to loosing it since I can have more time for other things in my RL.

DeletedUser20429

*looks for the emoticon that slams head into table till unconscious*

hmmm...there isnt one here :(. anyways maybe you should re-read my 1st line...

ive been out of this world for quite some time. the last time i saw the O~sin profile was about 2-3 months ago. and how could i possibly be new to this considering w6 closed a long time ago? but anyways have fun being rimmed...just wish you could have seen 500 incomings :)

EDIT:
and the thing about losing 7 nobles isnt a big deal. i sent about 25 nukes and 20 nobles to die just because it helped the tribe a little. and nak told me too

Then you should read the O~Sin's recent info before you post your message here.

Now you have a lesson on it.

"grow up NooB".

EDIT:

Yup, help your tribe to increase the No. of losts. Thanks your help from your enemy tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You can do nothing.

Grow up NOOB.

Hey Grizzle :)

Assign somebody to do it soon, or I'm going to have take a village in your territory. Which for my safety (lol) I'd rather not do..

So, somebody get assigned, or this guy is going poof pretty soon.

DeletedUser

Wow, nevermind just checked your updated village.

It's pretty big nice 151 points :D

Thanks whoever got em'

you have my <3