Top 20 opinions (revised) Subject to criticsim

DeletedUser

I didn't really mean offense by that. Just that simply 24/7 was the tribe to pick on then, not -?-

I know, i was just throwing out a comment, the whole thing of the top tribe getting all the attention was exactly why we were very happy at #2 until it was the right time. In those early days we were too spread out, if we had raised a stir as we could have we could also have been chopped up in pieces. It would be much harder to that now. Not impossible, just harder.

DeletedUser

Just keep in mind we don't go looking for allies. Ninjas had a proposition that was of mutual benefit to both tribes. Really Wallin, they are playing smart.

I wouldnt call it smart to alli yourself with -?-, they had alliances before that I wont post here but would've been enough if -?- would've attacked :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Funny how someone can make a name for them self just by posting on here...

DeletedUser

I wouldnt call it smart to alli yourself with -?-, they had alliances before that I wont post here but would've been enough if -?- would've attacked :icon_twisted:

The alliance we made has nothing to do with fear of attack on either side it is simply mutual goals and a mutual understanding of what each tribe is looking to accomplish.

DeletedUser

Why say that? because he would not have allied himself with the largest tribe on the world and there for allowing any other tribe to feel free at taking a run at them so that he may prove they're abilities? seems Honorable enough, maybe ballsy but honorable

DeletedUser

Why say that? because he would not have allied himself with the largest tribe on the world and there for allowing any other tribe to feel free at taking a run at them so that he may prove they're abilities? seems Honorable enough, maybe ballsy but honorable

Just because you ally with us does not mean we will fight your battles for you. An ally is there to aid when requested, Ninjas is quite capable of fighting there own fights but lets be honest there are some tribes in this world that are spread out and to eliminate them allies are needed.

DeletedUser

Just because you ally with us does not mean we will fight your battles for you. An ally is there to aid when requested, Ninjas is quite capable of fighting there own fights but lets be honest there are some tribes in this world that are spread out and to eliminate them allies are needed.

You cant deny that if a tribe plans to attack another tribe that is allied with yours they will surely think twice consering it could start a fight with -?- as well, just the fact that -?- is allied with the targeted tribe makes a difference, even if you dont fight the battle for them.

We can see why Wallin find that it would be funnier to fight agaisnt you rather than with you, probably not wise, but understandable and honorable enough...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You cant deny that if a tribe plans to attack another tribe that is allied with yours they will surely think twice consering it could start a fight with -?- as well, just the fact that -?- is allied with the targeted tribe makes a difference, even if you dont fight the battle for them.

We can see why Wallin find that it would be funnier to fight agaisnt you rather than with you, probably not wise, but understandable and honorable enough...

Yes, I can see Wallins point as well, just wanted to make sure every one also knew that an allinace with us does not mean a free lunch ticket or the right to go picking fights thinking we will step and save your ass.

DeletedUser

Yes, I can see Wallins point as well, just wanted to make sure every one also knew that an allinace with us does not mean a free lunch ticket or the right to go picking fights thinking we will step and save your ass.

And you mean to say you wouldn't back your ally if it was a contraversal situation? honest many tribes won't hit that trigger with you guys allied behind there target.... and you can not deny that

DeletedUser

omg this is hilarious.

This I must say though, Bravo to all those who have made it to the top 20. Only throught exceptional skill and leadership was any one of you able to make it up there, this you cannot forget. (Except for EZ, I cant stand the bastards XD)

DeletedUser

And you mean to say you wouldn't back your ally if it was a contraversal situation? honest many tribes won't hit that trigger with you guys allied behind there target.... and you can not deny that

We would not back anyone who intentionally provoked a fight without consulting us first and then expected us to bail them out. We would send any aid we could when requested. Note, WHEN REQUESTED. We DO NOT insert ourselves into an allies fights as those are not our fights. We aid when asked, if we can. -?- has it's own fights and it's own wars and while we consider ALL our allies to be our equals, no mater there ranks, we tend to handle our affairs and prefer our allies do the same. We do engage in joint operations when requested and occassionally request the same of our allies. While, yes, I am sure some view being allied to the top tribe in the world as a sort or shield we are very selective about who we offer full diplomacy to and certainly do not accept the hoards of piss ant tribes out there looking for a big brother.

DeletedUser

I have to say its extremely sad that eZ are ranked 2, and like 11 in OD.

They're the worst tribe I've ever seen.

After VODKA of course.
VODKA, rams are actually useful, please start using them... or.. just keep not to really, its giving us free OD.

DeletedUser39531

I have to say its extremely sad that eZ are ranked 2, and like 11 in OD.

They're the worst tribe I've ever seen.

After VODKA of course.
VODKA, rams are actually useful, please start using them... or.. just keep not to really, its giving us free OD.

I have to say it's extremely sad that just because SP is lower rank than eZ, they feel the need to puff up their feathers by bragging about their OD.

Irushian
OD rank means nothing.

We're sorry that you feel emasculated though, Blue Dot.

DeletedUser

I have to say it's extremely sad that just because SP is lower rank than eZ, they feel the need to puff up their feathers by bragging about their OD.

Don't take the comments of one of our members as the opinion of the whole tribe. As for me, I don't think I've ever talked to one person in your family and don't have much of an opinion one way or the other. The only thing I have against you guys is the whole "family tribe" idea. Been there, hated it.

ODa ranking means nothing? It's a pretty common way to measure a player/tribe - not my idea, just the way it is.

Example: a million point player that has 300k in ODa... not exactly looked at as a huge threat. I'm not saying he doesn't know how to fight, but that's the way it looks to anyone who cares to check up on his stats.

But them again, who am I? Just another guy reading the forums, not a spokesperson for anyone but myself.

DeletedUser39531

Perhaps the person is simply a brilliant diplomat, and has convinced his neighbors that they are better off letting their villages get nobled without a fight?

(this is a great tactic when dealing with an annoying player at 30% morale, by the way haha)

I see what you're saying though, neckbones.

edit: although, looking at your stats, I may be inclined to say that you would make a decent target. You do not appear to have much experience looking at
att.png
crossed swords.

Stats can be deceptive, you know? Someone with relatively high defense like myself probably did something stupid, and had to be rescued by his tribe :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

edit: although, looking at your stats, I may be inclined to say that you would make a decent target. You do not appear to have much experience looking at
att.png
crossed swords.

That stat's out of my control:icon_sad:

You can see that I've thrown around enough offense to expect some retaliation (and not just at little players that would be afraid to fight back), but nothing much came my way. Though if you do want to look a little further, my ODd on a different world did top 1 million before I quit... I've had my share of experience getting nuked.