Losses: 1372 1988 0 795 199 0 0 195 13 63 0 0

The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 3

Defender: darksoraka
Village: Dark No.2 (301|671) K63

Quantity: 1065 1000 0 1000 220 0 0 4 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1065 1000 0 1000 220 0 0 4 0 0 0 0

The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 0
The Rally point has been damaged and downgraded from level1 to level0

And I believe that you'll have some coming your way too : )

infinity567

OD's aren't everything.

Side 1: |TF|p3

Side 2: S.A.F

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 23
Difference: 44

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 222,036
Side 2: 88,016
Difference: 134,020

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46,032
Side 2: 0
Difference: 46,032

image.php

scarmiglio

You can add TheMurder to the list of S.A.F casualties. We took his main and will probably grind his expansions into dust.

Starting to work on Ancor, but he took my first nuke like a champ!

DeletedUser

You are losing a ****load of troops scarmiglio. In 1 day you almost lost like me :icon_twisted:

UberPawel

Nope, you're still only 182 ODD :)

And Darksoraka did not fare nearly as well...

DeletedUser

yeah but he lost thousands of lc in non-sense attacks against themurder.

scarmiglio

I know it looked like nonsense, but I was trying to make sure that a tribe members noble train would succeed. My morale was at 62%, so I had to throw a LOT of troops at him to get his defense down enough. Most of the LC I sent was from my D villages, so no big deal. Besides, we got the job done and that's the most important thing. Here's my attack that just hit Darksora:

Attacker: Scarmiglio

Defender: darksoraka
Village: Dark No.2 (301|671) K63

Quantity: 1034 1497 0 989 307 0 0 1048 0 0 1 0
Losses: 1034 1497 0 989 307 0 0 1048 0 0 1 0

I bet losing 1048 HC really stings. Ouch!

DeletedUser

Side 1: Bio!

Side 2: LEGION

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 654
Side 2: 227
Difference: 427

image.php

DeletedUser

Its true Bio! is the new up and comming tribe, a group of extremely experianced members joinned the world and started it. It was in memory of w14's Bio!, mock memory however, as these players had a vital part in w14's Bio! destruction. Bio! was extremely spread out and causing havok amongst the smaller tribes, so a group of players got together and formed a tribe, in union of bio!'s desstruction, they got bio! to disband after wreaking havok on their members, and then disbanded and rejoined their old tribes. I was one of the players, although i have been virtualy destroyed since, i still was one of them. And thus bio! was destroyed. And as i said, a new tribe named Bio! has been created on w18 to show them how its really done.

Zschech

You can add TheMurder to the list of S.A.F casualties. We took his main and will probably grind his expansions into dust.

Starting to work on Ancor, but he took my first nuke like a champ!

wow so you are beating S.A.F

lets see, well 1 day before the war started a player dismissed all of the S.A.F players apart from the dukes, really surprising how you guys can defeat a weakened tribe who lost all their forum content must take great skill there

also nice to see a tribe boasting about beating a tribe who is less than 1/2 the size of them

|TF|p3 ranked 21 with 91 members and 374 villages

S.A.F ranked 99 with 54 members and 124 villages

I really have to say well done and awesome effort there you really showed how to beat down 5 members of a weak tribe

congrats

(yes I am an S.A.F player, just thought all the facts should be put into public so people can judge how brilliant the so far succesful war by |TF|p3 is)

Zschech

actually I was getting sick of the boasting
and so I decided to bring some light to what had been happening in the day leading up to the day the war started (I noticed how the declaration came when we had around 15 members in the tribe whilst recovering from the tribal sabotage)

I hadn't even rejoined the tribe then and I was one of the first few to rejoin

UberPawel

Hmm, well we knew nothing of the tribal sabotage, but it wouldn't have really made a difference and you should know that.

DeletedUser

well, even if we are losing, we are still fighting. They outnumber us, but we are doing quite good imo, with some luck we can hold for a long while

DeletedUser

Perhaps you can take a leaf out of our book. We werer outnumbered badly, having 17 members, but we still managed to conquer over 600 of their villages.