|TF|p3 Declares WAR on S.A.F

scarmiglio

actually I was getting sick of the boasting
and so I decided to bring some light to what had been happening in the day leading up to the day the war started (I noticed how the declaration came when we had around 15 members in the tribe whilst recovering from the tribal sabotage)

I hadn't even rejoined the tribe then and I was one of the first few to rejoin

Not trying to be overly boastful. Sorry about that. FWIW, we only had a handful of our tribemembers involved in the war. If we'd gotten everyone involved it would have been over before it started. It's not like there's anything else worth talking about anyways - except for now that KoT and TF are going at it.

I guess we'll finish the killing in quiet. I wouldn't want to offend any more S.A.F members. :icon_wink:

FWIW, Ancor really does put up a good fight. We haven't sent many troops at him yet as he's so far away, but I think he'll find that that's about to change.

DeletedUser

I only know how to send fakes, can anyone help me out?

Well the way I've been taught to send real attacks is:

1. Go into your tribal forum and moan about how bad the leaders are
2. Mail the guy next to you and tell him to restart
3. Demolish the rally point
4. Invite the top player in the game to your tribe
5. Flame everyone in the public forums

For some reason this method seems to make you lose alot of villages, but I mean as long as you have 1337 H4xx0rz you should be fine.

DeletedUser

We have lost. We tried our best but it was all in vain. They destroyed both our offences and defenses... it's the time to ask for peace now.

The mighty God Sina doesn't watch at us in those dark days, honor to |tf|p3.

DeletedUser

We have lost. We tried our best but it was all in vain. Bio!destroyed both our offences and defenses... it's the time to ask for peace now.

Don't worry, our tribes can have peace now

DeletedUser

Yeah you should "switch" tribe now Ancor so you have people supporting you

All there is to say ---> refugeeeeeeeee

Im coming for you Ancor.......

I never forget you all out vs me along with 3 other tribes when you maxed up and then offer me a 1vs1

I will do same to you in 2-3 weeks

When you almost dead I will offer you 1vs1 --> just like you did to me....

Game karma...

You might have good OD,still you will exit world 18 because of your future action

Let`s see if you survive what I survived !

DeletedUser

Wow... Was that really worth reviving a dead thread?

When you have one already dedicated to it?

Both of you really need to get over yourselves. Stop finding any topic he's posted in just so you can throw something at him at every possible opportunity x_x

DeletedUser

I haven't seen the other topic.. looks like they have their own little personal war going.