W22 Forum Personalities [The Beginning]

• Thread starter DeletedUser27158
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Im not naughty :icon_surprised:

Im uber innocent :icon_wink:

potash, our fourms took your innocence the first day you stepped foot in the dungeons/pr0n rooms/cool(which aren't soo cool)websites

DeletedUser27158

potash, our fourms took your innocence the first day you stepped foot in the dungeons/pr0n rooms/cool(which aren't soo cool)websites

Pics or it isnt true.
Even though it is :S

DeletedUser

i would but i have lost all my friggen privs so i cannot see the pr0n section or even my friggen corner so i cannot post a screenie

DeletedUser25046

well thats quite a bit of spam here but you all see spam is random and has no point you're all noobs when it comes to spaming when you destroy an entire forum then come talk to me.

DeletedUser

well thats quite a bit of spam here but you all see spam is random and has no point you're all noobs when it comes to spaming when you destroy an entire forum then come talk to me.

I vote timjons for most annoying.

DeletedUser27158

I'm sorry I don't study the anatomy of how to spam.

Must be hard.

DeletedUser

Oh and you have all bai your self i'd wager

DeletedUser

I think alot of us have destroyed threads with spams and its n00bs not noob ya n00b

DeletedUser

...Why would we want to talk to you? :icon_confused: