W22 Forum Personalities [The Beginning]

• Thread starter DeletedUser27158
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yes u are very annoying mihajes, i could have told you that one =]

You have done so before.
You're repeating yourself..... or are you just trying to be annoying. :)
Copy cat

Originality was never your strong point.

PS
Annoying you was the best part of TW

DeletedUser198

Annoying yes, getting on my nerves no

This is an online game, i dont take it serious, as i know you do, for example taking the time to follow me to other worlds and trying to flame me, lol its ok because like i said i dont hold grudges or anything cuz this is a game, i have fun for myself and dont care about anyone else ;]

DeletedUser

Annoying yes, getting on my nerves no

This is an online game, i dont take it serious, as i know you do, for example taking the time to follow me to other worlds and trying to flame me, lol its ok because like i said i dont hold grudges or anything cuz this is a game, i have fun for myself and dont care about anyone else ;]

O'Really?

Is this non-seriousness responsible for the abuse you've sent to others over the years then. I've never seen anyones avatar 'blocked' as many times as yours :)

DeletedUser198

lol like i said, i dont give a damn about anyone else ;] this is an online game and i do as i please, u come to realize that and u get use to it =]

Angel Styles

lol like i said, i dont give a damn about anyone else ;] this is an online game and i do as i please, u come to realize that and u get use to it =]

Take that back!!!!! :lol: <3

Its funny how you have a fan club Broly. People just love you ehh?