So, pretty soon the n00b protections will start to wear off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Predictions?

I know for a fact I have a few farms pre-selected :icon_twisted:

Will we see wars developing in the first few days?

DeletedUser4328

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages

w1 20370 ronin11b 186 1

w2 14806 ronin11b 169 1

w3 7043 ronin11b SOT 8.257 3

w4 22624 ronin11b 159 1

w5 9894 ronin11b BIAR¹ 3.511 2

And you have the cheeck to call others noobs

DeletedUser

if there is a "war" they would be stupid without nobles

DeletedUser

I don't think anybody really has a strong enough army to really farm anyone yet, and if they do they probably need to stop neglecting their resource gathering.

DeletedUser8319

even if you had a small army, the recourses looted at this time wouldn't make up for troop losses. a 60 point farm? no point

DeletedUser

even if you had a small army, the recourses looted at this time wouldn't make up for troop losses. a 60 point farm? no point

Ahh yes, all hail to the might elite player:

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages
23156 sabath 116 1
9904 sabath 26 1
13382 sabath 727 1

I really hope this is an alias account.

DeletedUser8319

Ahh acctually i used to be ihatemybrain from world 1. I made those accounts to see whats happened to the worlds since I left.

DeletedUser

Ahh acctually i used to be ihatemybrain from world 1. I made those accounts to see whats happened to the worlds since I left.

Prove it, I want to see one of those villages named KingValkyrik.

DeletedUser8319

USED to be. After taking my third village I gave up because it was taking to much of my time. Ask the dude who has the account now he'll tell you, not that I really care if you beleive me or not.

DeletedUser

USED to be. After taking my third village I gave up because it was taking to much of my time. Ask the dude who has the account now he'll tell you, not that I really care if you beleive me or not.

How can you "used" to be someone? Unless you shared your pw with another player.... As for asking him, he could be your RL buddy.

DeletedUser8319

Ok ill set it straight. I played this game while it was in BETA and then for a few months on world 1. I was in RoBAc (however you spell it). Caliban had taken over some guys village and the other guy was a gentleman about it. So when i told him I was going to quit the game, he asked if I'd give my account to the player who just lost his village.

DeletedUser8319

If you have a strong army you can dominate. Everyone gets too tied up with getting their points up to appear like they are tough sh*t, but in a month or so they will be prime farming for a lower point, higher army player.

DeletedUser

Ok ill set it straight. I played this game while it was in BETA and then for a few months on world 1. I was in RoBAc (however you spell it). Caliban had taken over some guys village and the other guy was a gentleman about it. So when i told him I was going to quit the game, he asked if I'd give my account to the player who just lost his village.

Well thats what I wanted to know, I'll make sure to get you removed from the game as it clearly states:

"§1) One Account Per Player
Each player is allowed only one account per game world. This does not include accounts which people are sitting through the Account Sitting feature. Sharing your password with another player is forbidden."

DeletedUser8319

As long as Lord Death is still an admin I'm fine. We asked him if it was cool and he said it was. I never owned more then one account and neither did he/she, and the password sharing bit is so tribe members can't go on your account and run it for you

btw, you're a bit of a nob

DeletedUser

As long as Lord Death is still an admin I'm fine. We asked him if it was cool and he said it was. I never owned more then one account and neither did he/she, and the password sharing bit is so tribe members can't go on your account and run it for you

btw, you're a bit of a nob

Excuse me whats a nob?

DeletedUser

The head of a mans genitals

KingValkyric may have been asking for it but that wuz uncalled for- no need for talk like that. Besides I think genitals are a bit off topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

KingValkyric may have been asking for it but that wuz uncalled for- no need for talk like that. Besides I think genitals are a bit off topic.

Perhaps, but the difference is one was a borderline comment and the other was a one personally directed at another with no basis on in game propaganda or politics.

The one you quote is one that will possibly help lock this thread.

Valkyrik's is one that shouldnt even be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.