So, pretty soon the n00b protections will start to wear off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Perhaps, but the difference is one was a borderline comment and the other was a one personally directed at another with no basis on in game propaganda or politics.

The one you quote is one that will possibly help lock this thread.

Valkyrik's is one that shouldnt even be seen.

Good point- I wonder if there's a Jerran fan club I could join, lol Jerran quote of the day and t-shirts. Great, now im going off-topic.

DeletedUser

And you have the cheeck to call others noobs

Predictions?

I know for a fact I have a few farms pre-selected :icon_twisted:

Will we see wars developing in the first few days?

So where exactly in that post did I call anyone a n00b? All I asked was a question about how things would develop after the beginner protection wears off.

And learn to spell the word cheek. Noob.

DeletedUser493

Ok ill set it straight. I played this game while it was in BETA and then for a few months on world 1. I was in RoBAc (however you spell it). Caliban had taken over some guys village and the other guy was a gentleman about it. So when i told him I was going to quit the game, he asked if I'd give my account to the player who just lost his village.

It's true, he has the same avatar and location...

Welcome back. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well being tribe less and having insulted so many tribes by joining them, starting a thread titled "your tribe sucks" in their forum and then leaving.

I'm hoping for quite a few incommings around 18:00 :icon_eek:

Phonixfire

Are you hoping those incomings contain mainly sheep?

I'm getting kinda excited myself... DIE INACTIVES DIE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Angwidd

Well being tribe less and having insulted so many tribes by joining them, starting a thread titled "your tribe sucks" in their forum and then leaving.

I'm hoping for quite a few incommings around 18:00 :icon_eek:

Oh Bumpysheep I have only done the "I'm to good for you"- routine :icon_wink:

Deleted User - 3135

Ok ill set it straight. I played this game while it was in BETA and then for a few months on world 1. I was in RoBAc (however you spell it). Caliban had taken over some guys village and the other guy was a gentleman about it. So when i told him I was going to quit the game, he asked if I'd give my account to the player who just lost his village.

hehe i played during BETA too xD
only for a very short while though, i think i got my rez up to only about 10/10/10 or something, i remember it was at a higher speed and it was that which drew me to the game, then it was speed 1 again :( I loved being a noob...

DeletedUser

Oh Bumpysheep I have only done the "I'm to good for you"- routine :icon_wink:

Seems we were both merely telling the truth. Their tribes suck and you are far too good for me :lol:

Rainbow Ribena now that must be one refreshing and tasty beverage :icon_biggrin:

Angwidd

Seems we were both merely telling the truth. Their tribes suck and you are far too good for me :lol:

Rainbow Ribena now that must be one refreshing and tasty beverage :icon_biggrin:

Oh you should see some of the mails I've got today Bumpysheep. Hope laughter really makes your life longer because if it does I'll get pretty old after today :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.