SCI loyal as allies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I do not know what K.A.T or someone else told you but the idea of some mysterious V V V players forcing K.A.T to change his diplomacy list makes me laugh hard. It is the most unrealistic story in TW. Do you honestly believe it? I am not even talking about WHY would they want it. Just random request?

Where in any of those posts did I ask what V V V's diplomacy was? Oh yeah, I didn't. :icon_rolleyes:

Of course I don't believe KAT, does anybody? My point is, that is what he told us.

DeletedUser

Where in any of those posts did I ask what V V V's diplomacy was? Oh yeah, I didn't. :icon_rolleyes:

Of course I don't believe KAT, does anybody? My point is, that is what he told us.

My point is - if you got concern, why not just mail V V V and ask? Our diplomacy did not change much since that Daikou aka Syrinx guy became "Proud Member of SCIOVA" - it took him just couple of hours.
I think Mattius uses him to reserve himself space in SCIOVA when Daikou becomes "Proud Member of SCIOVA" again :lol:
Hilsted already prepared himself space in SCIR0S earlier.

My second point - I wish you mailed us first too before launching that infamous invite campaign.

And my third point, your members need to learn how to check rankings or they started new wave of anti-V V V rants on your forum using this video - I will put it in new thread as it is funny and deserves it :lol:

DeletedUser

Hilsted already prepared himself space in SCIR0S earlier.

Just to make sure I am reading this correctly and not hallucinating, can someone confirm that vojd just said

"Hilsted already prepared himself space in SCIR0S earlier"

DeletedUser

I was sitting you when that happened daftwager, sorry, I deleted the mails as I thought you may not approve :lol:

DeletedUser

Just to make sure I am reading this correctly and not hallucinating, can someone confirm that vojd just said

yep, i can see it too. :lol:

DeletedUser

Old times Hilsted was talking very low about SCIR0S in mails to me (he was always ranting with me IGM, like "that your ~TSE~ is blah-blah" or "just wait, LFKD did not play diplomacy cards yet", etc). I conviced him that SCIR0S is the best fighting tribe in SCI and he actually agreed with me once. Then he started to enjoy talks with Daft and now we see Daft is missing him. C'mon, Daftwager, admit it - :lol: He is probably on that paradise beach and we stuck here with those big talking tribe hoppers.
Is archblade still in PKs now? Or jumped over front line?
Is Dazrield in PKs now? Or escaped in other tribe?
What spam cat saying about his plans - read for yourself, but he never denied possibility of joining SCIOVA IGM :icon_wink:
There is no one else here from PKs left, rest of their posters went to mods or disappeared.

But for all you know - some people already deducted that Hilsted and me is the same person, so soon you will see I will kick spam cat and Daikou out (so he can become double proud member of SCIOVA) and rename PKs to LotD2 :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Wow K-ojd...your ignorance is ...top of the line stuff.

I may not be the best player, but lets face it, I do fight and use my troops. I know what the "Attack" button is. I have fended off attacks as well....to you that must be astonishing right? So it's a wonder why a tribe would deny an active ..."decent" player in this game...but I'm happy here in TSE and will remain here.

If their was an election of whom the most pathetic player in all of TW is, you would definitely be at the top there.

DeletedUser

So, Daikou, you failed in LFKD too and escaped to ~TSE~. Again *sigh*
some people never learn and never changed.
You jumped so many tribes and failed all of them, V V V+, V V V. SCIOVA, PKs and before it as I recall you had significant ammount of tribe changes and you were a baron/duke in some of them. You do not even understand a concept of Tribal Wars, you just crap everywhere and escape. I admit it was a period when I liked your active aggressive work in V V V+ but it seems I was wrong about it as you try to wash all good memories away. I can list your "successes" and facts of your ridiculous behavior for very long time. You go personal because you are angry and not happy and have no facts, but your problem is not me, but yourself.
And about defending, I saw it, I saw how you loose your villages to whom and it what situations, I saw how you build your troops. You put me on AS, I saw your account. And why did you delete your tribal forum that moment? Is it because someone posted something about you or to put me in idiotic situation? Or yet another nervous spontaneous act?
I know ~TSE~ is smart enough not to put you near any position, you can destroy any tribe in 3 months, let's see in what tribe you will become proud member next month. Too bad, not many left
Yes, I was fool defending you but I already turn this page, it is no longer my business.
Bye and good luck Daikou/Syrinx in TW and RL. Live in peace or rest in pieces, as you wish.

DeletedUser

As a duke and Daikous personality it is hard when problems comes up, but you awlays got to work around the box and sometimes another guy outside the conflict is needed. Many are in this way and it's easy to missunderstand eachother and ass a duke you're awlays supicious.

Very few got access to our hidden and it'sa few for a reason, I always welcome people who can think, plan, be acctive and talk a lot though.

Problem was that you two had a fight over a thing and I heard about it which were all an missunderstanding. The missunderstanding grew and caused a big problem. Somethings can't always be solved or forgiven, but parts of it should be forgoten to focus on the present.:)

Also the reaso to leave Pks were pretty good and it was funny when we talked about it as well, the situation was like: "What in hell?".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi, mate. Thanks for the superb Taco the other day.
As friend to friend I can tell you - I am the one with biggest patience there, he did not have fight with me, not until now. But he got to the fight with 1/3 of other members practically with all with whom he ever communicated, most scandal member we ever had. We had serious constructive discussions, that's all. You should have read his threads in V V V and SCIOVA forums, very annoying that time and funny now.
You know, I am very happy that I am not in your sit, let's put it this way. Past is past, I prepare a quiet retirement for myself and you will have a lot of turbulence ahead from many sources. As far as those V V V guys are playing there you will pass it Ok, if RL takes a serious hit on them you may experience a serious structural decay.

But so far... I saw such a beautiful taco on the beach today, thought immediately about you :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks Vojd, Tacos is the truly path.:)

Daikou want to be better and rather the best and talk a lot because he have fun, sometimes he talk to much which some people like less. But also one who talk much is good for morale an activity, just that you always got to keep an eye on things and help people when they get into trouble. The bragging is something that goes down when people are busy, but always one or many that brags will in the end bring more activity. That's my belief and I'm trying to get more in understanding it as well, many people talk in different ways and doesn't understand eachother.

That's the biggest part of missunderstanding, luckily the TSE members have been with a lot.:p

DeletedUser

Are you two gonna start making out on the forums or something? I feel like I'm reading some trashy romance novel...

DeletedUser

Wanna marry Daz, we can be three?:p

It feels that this topic is more or less close it's end. These off topic posts should really be in our special designed off topics("topics").:p

DeletedUser

Sure, I'll marry you 3 if that's what you all want. Let me go get ordained quick.

DeletedUser

Wanna marry Daz, we can be three?:p

It feels that this topic is more or less close it's end. These off topic posts should really be in our special designed off topics("topics").:p

hey hey what about me =[
i am the only gay person of which i know of in this world, so i would like to get in on the action :lol:

DeletedUser

Ah good, dress up and I'll take the picture of you kissing Vojd.:icon_cool:

Rowan will take the picture.:icon_cool:

I'll upload it later.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ah good, dress up and I'll take the picture of you kissing Vojd.:icon_cool:

Rowan will take the picture.:icon_cool:

I'll upload it later.:icon_wink:

i can't kiss vojd, if i have never even seen a pic of him :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.