SCI loyal as allies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sure, I'll marry you 3 if that's what you all want. Let me go get ordained quick.

No, sorry, you are already married to rowanbaen + razerblade2 secret couple.
You need to divorce first

And please take those PKs accounts that Mattius got full of to sit or he will continue to gift them to certain ~TSE~ members.
They even send support from hacked ~TSE~ accounts to V V V front many Ks away to stack oddball and other villages with million troops

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No but somehow all his support was sent to you after he lsot the account.

DeletedUser

Rofl. I would think that it would be far more plausible for someone that already knew the password to 'hack' it and send the support to mattius then for someone that didn't know the password to simply guess it...

Also, if I ever wanted to do damage to someone with a hacked account that I knew would get reported, I would of course 'help' the person I was targeting. Maybe even someone high profile.

I'm pretty sure this is all support ticket domain however, perhaps appeal to another mod if you are unhappy with their decision.

DeletedUser23324

No but somehow all his support ws sent to you after the account got retrieved. I can't imagine why that the mods didn't see any wrong and while only one made an support ticket.:p

You're bad at hiding tracks, need support then hack an account. of course mods and admin have think outside the box to solve that problem. That is yet to happen.:p

When the origonal owner returns the account will be retrieved 'again'. Only reason it was given back was because haveyougotballs did not leave a clause.

For example "I want my account to be left to go innactive".

Hope you dont get to attached to punisher :)

DeletedUser

Nah it was al solved, jsut some some anger against mattius.:p

The funny thing si that the password wouldn't be easy to figure out from what I heard. And of course it's easy to hide behind proxies. I wonder otherwise why the one who failed to login 5 times at me and Maxmerlin minits after eachother wouldn't have been banned otherwised.

Not hard to guess who is behind it.:p

DeletedUser

The one above me or the cute on in his knee.:p

I'm sure that you got some of those finers in it.;)

DeletedUser

In a crowd it's always the guy pointing the finger w/o proof ya gotta watch. He's usually trying to draw attention from whatever scam he's running...

DeletedUser

In a crowd it's always the guy pointing the finger w/o proof ya gotta watch. He's usually trying to draw attention from whatever scam he's running...

Guilty conscience, as demonstrated by vojd above.

DeletedUser23324

The one above me or the cute on in his knee.:p

I'm sure that you got some of those finers in it.;)

Oh so lets see. I got hacked a week or so back. I BLAMES THE TSE HACKZORS!!!

Have better things to do than guess passwords.

DeletedUser

Don't ask me who you did it, the first ones password was easy but Punishers password was harder. But I still don't understand how all support were in Pks players after beeing "hacked". It feelt strange and last time after Punisher left Pks, I just wanted to see your reaction and I still see you as involved in it. The player is clearly on Pks side and the one eho got the account hoped to use the support for some time and then go grey, of course the leader can't show his fingers in that.

Every way to win is the motto Pks use right?

DeletedUser

Don't ask me who you did it, the first ones password was easy but Punishers password was harder. But I still don't understand how all support were in Pks players after beeing "hacked". It feelt strange and last time after Punisher left Pks, I just wanted to see your reaction and I still see you as involved in it. The player is clearly on Pks side and the one eho got the account hoped to use the support for some time and then go grey, of course the leader can't show his fingers in that.

How do you know how easy or hard all these passwords are? Have other players given you theirs?

DeletedUser

No but I was told was it was later, the first wgo got hacked was crystal clear and easy to take if you know who the account was given to. But punishers password were harder, changed email and password of course. So the one who somehow knew his password must be talking with him a lot or know him.

DeletedUser23324

Are you stupid??

Remember ronaldinho23 or what ever his name was, no2 a long time ago.

He lost his account because the origonal owner 'The person who registered the account' sent in an email requesting for the account back. The account was sadly(but in the rules) given back.

This is exactly what happened in punishers case, the old owner emailed for the admins and had it given back to him. Not hacking, not anything but what the rules dictate. The reason it was given back to daikou is because haveyougotballs dissapeared again, and did not leave a clause. Hence there was no valid reason to keep acc away from the new owner. Also i think it's clear there must have been some misscomunication between the admins as there no other way you could be so confused.

I can quote mod replies if i need to.

DeletedUser

So.. this is a case of xJezuzx trying to gain an account for his tribe illegally?

Status
Not open for further replies.