~Sin

DeletedUser

Im so confused :icon_eek:

This is what i want to know:

I was in NeuWar for some time and I was fighting BDR but it got to the point that NeuWar's Southern hemisphere players were all going inactive and most were unable to co-ordinate against a damn player properly. So me and @VASCO@ were talking about creating our own tribe and invite players that can fight, but we decided against this for the time being. VASCO has friends in BDR so we decided to go there.

The war with NeuWar carries on apart from there leadership is asking SIN to kill us?

1. Why don't Neuwar do it themselves?
2. Why would SIN want us dead? We left NeuWar not SIN?

Please can maybe Nakoro shed some light on this.

At least now that I'm going to die I would like to know what your reasoning behind it all.

Thanks.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
bolero on 02.08. at 23:08 Quote
As you all know, BDR is at war with Neuwar, TheWoF, STTS2 and -RDDR-.
Due to the fact O~SIN have Neuwar listed as allies and part of the PACT of 4, they have decided that if BDR do not do as they want, then O~SIN will have no option but to join in on the side of neuwar.
This puts BDR in a tight spot. A possible solution is to merge with DEATH.
They are in the PACT, and this basically ensures survival till the end of the world.

What does this mean. ??
basically all the very active and best players of BDR family will be invited to join DEATH. If invited, the choice is yours.

what happens to the rest.??
possible solution would be, all players that are left from BDR family and those not required by DEATH could form a new BDR tribe. Alliances etc would have to be guaranteed or negotiated.

At the moment, there seems to be no other alternatives. I look forward to all your comments and suggestions,below.

Rest assured, I will go by your decisions and choices. i.e
If you decide on merge, I will be last to leave. I have built this tribe back up from the ashes with the help of some very good friends, and personally do not want to see it dissapear into dust.

The choices are yours.

Your leader,

bolero

probably went something like this:

bdr:you nobled our inactives die neuwar
*2 pathetic tribes fighting*
bdr players:wtf why isnt k96 blue
neuwar:if you dont stop we will get our allies to help us kill you
bdr:eek:h no lets merge

:icon_wink:

HeftySmurf

it wasnt peace u fool..

NeuWar Suck and are losing so they pussy out and need to get ~Sin to help them.

imsureidontlike69

it wasnt peace u fool..

NeuWar Suck and are losing so they pussy out and need to get ~Sin to help them.

ur the tool! i said IT WAS DURING WAR TIME AND THEREFOR A REFUGEE.

i said it wasnt during peace... grrr the insults are pathestic and below the belt :/

again ill point out the fact that BDR has a family, nobels inactives and is full of n00bs and NeuWar are without a family are inactive but not n00bs. so i conclude that if BDR can have family why cant NeuWar get assistance (not help, assistance) in the war??

unless u think their too good for u?

imsure

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

NeuWar are a Family u dumb idiot.

NeuWar
TheWoF
idiot.

We Also Noble NeuWar members and not just Inactive.

TheRoyalToe

Oh dear...

Look mate..Unless you have any posistion in BDR do you think you are anyone to post here on behalf of the entire BDR family. You could jepodise any relations that SIN and BDR share just because of your actions.

SelfishSmurf might be more appropriate in this situation.

DeletedUser

I had a lot of respect for O~SIN too. But, I guess people will do anything to achieve world domination. HIRE, you guys were right.

DeletedUser16026

I had a lot of respect for O~SIN too. But, I guess people will do anything to achieve world domination. HIRE, you guys were right.
It's your own fault this is happening. You were even warned about it several times.

DeletedUser

can you all hear that?????

its the sound of the penny finally dropping for BDR

:icon_razz:

i told you many many months ago that you would be turned on and you wouldnt listen...so please dnt come crying to the forums becasue you have finally realised what everyone else already knew

DeletedUser

What's going to happen if we merge with DEATH? SIN will declare on DEATH.

~Or.D~ will probably be declared on also. The SIN family seems to like to go back on alliances.

TheRoyalToe

*Sigh*

Considering that SIN and Or.D recently did a joint co-op on someone do you really think there lossening the alliance? Doubt it.

DeletedUser

Wow, talk about NOT being informed. Its always best to KNOW your side of an argument before you act like you know all the information, or you end up looking like a fool.

I never threatened BDR with war, NOR am i joining in on the side of BDR or Neuwar.

The 4 players that left did so for their own selfishnes, NOT because of inactivity or because of wanting to really join BDR. They are loyal to nobody and will not be loyal to BDR either. This type of player needs wiped off the map plain and simple. They just wanted more red dots and they do not care who they are. In time, they would jump from BDR to someone else if able to do the same. They wanted to join A~SIN and they were refused, so they joined BDR.

BDR and Neuwar were at war and with inside information, those 4 jumped ship so they could target the inactives of their previous tribe just to get a few villages (meanwhile, they could have just eaten the inactives)

I have the messages that the players sent me, and I was disgusted by what I read.

I said my guys will attack these 4 players ONLY, not anyone else from BDR or Neuwar. They turned to me for help and I will not help someone so low as to do what they did.

Refugees? No, they are worse then refugees, and it has nothing to do with which tribe they are in, they will be removed, i do NOT want players like this on my border. Maybe they should have moved up north where some tribes do not care what others do and they could have been mass invited somewhere to fit in.

As for any merge, that has nothing to do with this situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

lt181

What I find interesting is how BDR managed to become the enemies of both STTS2 and SIN :icon_biggrin:

That's got to be a diplomacy first. Let's see if we can piss off what many believe to be the two of the best war tribes on the server.

DeletedUser16026

What I find interesting is how BDR managed to become the enemies of both STTS2 and SIN :icon_biggrin:

That's got to be a diplomacy first. Let's see if we can piss off what many believe to be the two of the best war tribes on the server.

Then there's BDR...who have no real war experience...at all :| God knows how they "beat" NeuWar.

Lol. I wish I had the BDR diplomat in my tribe. ^_^

DeletedUser

Then there's BDR...who have no real war experience...at all :| God knows how they "beat" NeuWar.

Lol. I wish I had the BDR diplomat in my tribe. ^_^

If its not obvious, it seems that the 4 players in question who jumped from Neuwar to BDR are the reason for any gains. You think they did not pass information during their stay in neuwar and then join BDR? Anyhow, that has nothing to do with whats happening.