~Sin

DeletedUser

Okay mate u just stepped over the line! Okay u wanna know why ill eat you thinks A~SIN is the worst tribe?

He leaves A~SIN without warning, mail or post. He is the attacked, not because he is a refugee but because he is a red dot on the map. I was the person who said he was open to attack! Yes matt, i said it was ok!!

Then he begs to get back in and i, being a friend and leader of the tribe say he has one more chance. The reason he gave me was a friend had his password and logged in and left the tribe. He then proceded to threaten members and demand his villages back.

I dismissed him. And then he was attacked as any normal person, he went to allied and NAP tribes, all that he was dismissed from!

Afterwards he is baggering me, momm, slippy and Griz. All of us are told different stories. To griz he said his dad died and some other garbage. To me his friend had his pass. and a few others to momm and Slippy.

"no K.W became A~SIN because they were affriad of O~SIN and uses them as a shield"

Mate, they dont use em as a shield.... u should know!

imsure

first what grizzle said was a lie.

me and bloodz were fighting before i went back into there

after i wasnt begging i asked if i could join and ally tribe and kept asking because no one would give me an answer...

so know im left with the smart and loyal people....

and tell your members of A~SIN not O~SIN (the real brains of the sin family or all of the brains) thanks for the OD

DeletedUser

Okay mate u just stepped over the line! Okay u wanna know why ill eat you thinks A~SIN is the worst tribe?

He leaves A~SIN without warning, mail or post. He is the attacked, not because he is a refugee but because he is a red dot on the map. I was the person who said he was open to attack! Yes matt, i said it was ok!!

Then he begs to get back in and i, being a friend and leader of the tribe say he has one more chance. The reason he gave me was a friend had his password and logged in and left the tribe. He then proceded to threaten members and demand his villages back.

I dismissed him. And then he was attacked as any normal person, he went to allied and NAP tribes, all that he was dismissed from!

Afterwards he is baggering me, momm, slippy and Griz. All of us are told different stories. To griz he said his dad died and some other garbage. To me his friend had his pass. and a few others to momm and Slippy.

"no K.W became A~SIN because they were affriad of O~SIN and uses them as a shield"

Mate, they dont use em as a shield.... u should know!

imsure

how would i know A~SIN doesnt use O~SIN as a shield after i know K.W and even us M.A.E our leaders begged to be in the family to live

DeletedUser

no post again hey imsure

dont try to hide the truth from others i am no longer with sin hey

imsureidontlike69

Now dont make me get momm and rocky to turn up and post matt. here is the convo between u and me for everyone:

taking back said:
ill eat you on 16.07. at 07:05
im taking my village back

bloodz2 on 16.07. at 08:07
no your not

bloodz2 on 16.07. at 08:12
you left the tribe and were fair game attack and you will a problem on your hands

bloodz2 on 16.07. at 08:13
can you help?

This message has been forwarded by bloodz2.

ill eat you on 16.07. at 09:12
what?

bloodz2 on 16.07. at 09:13
not ment for you

ill eat you on 16.07. at 09:14
i want it back...

bloodz2 on 16.07. at 09:15
your not getting it back you left the tribe we were told we could attack so we did end of

ill eat you on 16.07. at 09:16
well thought you was my friend well i guess ill just take it back plus the rest once something wrong happens

bloodz2 on 16.07. at 09:18
look you left the tribe.........or did you miss something.....why did you leave the tribe????

ill eat you on 16.07. at 09:19
cuz wnated to see who i could trust..

well i knoe who my first target
plus i have a few others who are pritty pissed off so whatch it

bloodz2 on 16.07. at 09:21
pretty pissed of about what?and like who?and explain to me 1 thing how does leaving the tribe give you any1 to trust when we were told you vills were free game by every1

bloodz2 on 16.07. at 09:50
I dont know m8 its like he's on sumthin

This message has been forwarded by bloodz2.

imsureidontlike69 on 16.07. at 10:02
hey man whats going on?

u know the policy in ~SIN~.... its red, its dead! this applies to everything, even friends.... u are my friend, the only reason i re-invited u! but remember this, although u r my friend, if Griz, Nak or Warsigmar tell me to boot u i will!

u r a great friend but latley u been acting really rally wierd!!

alot of us have noted it and spoken about it but im not sure if anyone has told u.... so there u go

soz bout all this, but bloodz gets the village...

imsure

This message has been forwarded by imsureidontlike69.

ill eat you on 17.07. at 03:58
fine

ill eat you on 17.07. at 04:03
i will not tghreaten anyone i want back i cant take on a 100m tribe and a 1.5m player sending 1000 attacks

ill eat you on 17.07. at 04:07
i get back in dont i?

Now dont bring M.A.E into this! u werent part of the leadership!! this thread is discussing ~SIN~ and their 'Backstabbing" of BDR.... dont go off topic!

after i wasnt begging i asked if i could join and ally tribe and kept asking because no one would give me an answer...

and tell your members of A~SIN not O~SIN (the real brains of the sin family or all of the brains) thanks for the OD

Just thought id let u know griz forwarded me the mail so, i can prove that u did say it! and u know what?

imsure is leaveing this and hoping it gets ontopic soon b4 he kills ill eat you

imsure <---- very pissed!

DeletedUser

Now dont make me get momm and rocky to turn up and post matt. here is the convo between u and me for everyone:

Now dont bring M.A.E into this! u werent part of the leadership!! this thread is discussing ~SIN~ and their 'Backstabbing" of BDR.... dont go off topic!

Just thought id let u know griz forwarded me the mail so, i can prove that u did say it! and u know what?

imsure is leaveing this and hoping it gets ontopic soon b4 he kills ill eat you

imsure <---- very pissed!

wow your pissed...

that was from bloodz2 hey =D i never said i didnt argue with bloodz2
read again i think you A~SIN memebrs might be a lil slow just a lil just a smuge :lol:

imsure i wont stop

i just dont thats me but A~SIN on the other hand boring!!!!!!

DeletedUser

i wont stop just wont stop

and stay tuned into tommorows post about A~SIN's forums/allies/and targets/and plans =PP

imsureidontlike69

dude said:
ill eat you on 18.07. at 10:12
ok hurry up =/

man i messed up

imsureidontlike69 on 18.07. at 10:15
whats happening man??

imsure

ill eat you on 18.07. at 10:16
this will explain most of my problems =//

well heres the thing,
i left my password on my friend came quit A~SIN and attacked bloodz2

i came back online and saw this with a village tooken away from me from bloodz2

i joined A~SIN again and talked things over and got angry at bloodz2 for taking my village

then i got kicked =//

please i love playing this game would i be able to join the SIN family again???

and if not at least an ally liek neuwar?

try mate.... if u want a war, a 1 on 1 take me on!

ill play long range with u! ~SIN~ style! :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

bring it!

imsure

DeletedUser

try mate.... if u want a war, a 1 on 1 take me on!

ill play long range with u! ~SIN~ style! :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

bring it!

imsure

lmao tahts what everyone else said :icon_confused: but i still owned them adn they stoped attacking

imsureidontlike69

lol, dont make this personal ill eat you!! u know i did everything i could to get u in the tribe.... hmmm, its your fault that ur not in the 4th best tribe in the world

ok, do u want the tribe of A~Sin to attack or me? u seem pretty confident.....

imsure

DeletedUser

so much fighting don't waste troops just over the forum ...

imsureidontlike69

i have a whole 2 incoming :O

*imsure runs and hides behind his points yelling : save meeee!!!*

imsure

DeletedUser

Ill eat you:
How can you say A~SIN are boring, when i was sitting an account there, i was having a blast in their forum. They are a fantastic tribe! Your just pi**ed off because you thought you'd be safe because you know the members? Am i understanding this right?
If so then you are a fool.
And an even bigger fool for being such a child (unsure of your age) threatening to post knowledge of A~SIN's insides. The only real important info was in the council forum.
SIN has never hidden its diplomatic stances with tribes, and if you posted SIN's targets all SIN would do is change the target.....It's not difficult.

Id offer you a one on one fight too. But i prefer a challenge not a Noob or an unfair fight.

DeletedUser

Ill eat you:
How can you say A~SIN are boring, when i was sitting an account there, i was having a blast in their forum. They are a fantastic tribe! Your just pi**ed off because you thought you'd be safe because you know the members? Am i understanding this right?
If so then you are a fool.
And an even bigger fool for being such a child (unsure of your age) threatening to post knowledge of A~SIN's insides. The only real important info was in the council forum.
SIN has never hidden its diplomatic stances with tribes, and if you posted SIN's targets all SIN would do is change the target.....It's not difficult.

Id offer you a one on one fight too. But i prefer a challenge not a Noob or an unfair fight.

ouch this is comming from a 33 year old nerd?

DeletedUser

ouch this is comming from a 33 year old nerd?

Who's 33?
I know im not. Im 26 :lol:
So you want to get into personal insults???

I think this kid needs to lose his virginity, maybe he won't be so annoying after that.

imsureidontlike69

supprisingly i have asked for none.... ^_^

and i will ask for none! btw, dont expect me to attack back for a while... im waiting for round 2 b4 i have a go at u ;)

and i have claimed u on the forums so dw, u r mine, and mine alone XD

imsure