~TNE~ Official Public Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

TBH I really dont care what any of you wish to call us or any of the petty arguments or posts here regarding this issue.

You can call us anything you want and post anything you want

It really doesn't change anything tho apart from prooving that you care about such trivial matters

It has been stated that we are NOT a family and DO NOT operate as a family and our structure is NOTHING like that of any 'Family' that chooses to call itself a 'family'

We have established our 'Empire' and that is what we are and how we operate, those that this information is relevant to, IE: ~TSE~/~TNE~ and affiliates all know what we are and they all know that this ISNT a family

Therefore I really dont care if you guys really wanna argue over such BS

Go for it!!

Its Funny!

For the Empire!

For Tacos! :p

DeletedUser

Why are you guys always talking about Tacos ? :icon_biggrin:
( too hungry ? :lol: )

DeletedUser23324

What is a taco?

What makes it different from a burito, enchalada etc...

DeletedUser

*Yawns* Ah that was a big one. kinda cant help yawning when reading Kats typing...

Anyway good luck ~TSE~ you've really joined with a great bunch of guys... *tries to hide the sarcasm*

DeletedUser

tacos.jpg
Tacos !
i'm hungry :p

( btw i've never ate it... maybe yes but i forgot... )

DeletedUser

kat just because you say it over and over that your nat a family doesnt make it less true

and for not caring you seem to get very aggitated when we say family and have to state several times in each post that your not a family

DeletedUser23324

Well can't speak for VVVk being a family but KAT is certainly a sim city friend eating shit talker :)

I don't understand how people can be playing this game for nearly 1.5 years and still are content eating their friends.

Why the need to make friends in the first place is beyond me. If i joined TW to make friends then i may as well just not played and decided to do more RL activities.

DeletedUser

I think that the small print when u join the tribe he's in, I am a noob so I get all your villages when u quit.

DeletedUser

Well only time will tell :D

It does upset me at the high level of inactives that appear in this world but we have become adept at not losing villages from players going abandoned on any big scale, maybe you could learn from us

And yh they also say you talk shit matthius, people are entitled to there opinions :d

but hey in time you WILL realise that I am far from a sim city player and do alot more than you will ever know :d

Only time will prove you wrong tho, so I hope your not impatient

I think both of you need another Taco!

It is funny to see how wound up you guys get but hey thats why these forums are so great :d

For the Empire!

Blah Blah Blah More rubbish

Heres a taco mate :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

Well only time will tell :D

It does upset me at the high level of inactives that appear in this world but we have become adept at not losing villages from players going abandoned on any big scale, maybe you could learn from us

That is not the point at all, the point is you have no choice other than eat your friends because you decided 99% of everyone within 300 squares of you will chat to make friends with then cry while they leave and you eat their vills.

What a great leader.

DeletedUser

Even though i know this is BS, it still made me laugh hehe :p

If it truly was BS than he should go by what his profile say's "I see red I noble it" But in reality all he nobles is Dark Blue, I think what is now 10 or more pages of just his own tribe, and with such a low OD score mostly gifted. But hey whatever He's been at for a year and half he'll soon have to be done with all of his inactive ppl.

DeletedUser23324

If it truly was BS than he should go by what his profile say's "I see red I noble it" But in reality all he nobles is Dark Blue, I think what is now 10 or more pages of just his own tribe, and with such a low OD score mostly gifted. But hey whatever He's been at for a year and half he'll soon have to be done with all of his inactive ppl.

Then he might attack someone and claim to be good.

Give any idiot 4mil+ points and they can do stuff.

DeletedUser

Thanks mate.

Mail me in-game if you need any advice or tips or anything.

Maybe we could get Pks back on track, you certainly could do with some help there

What kind of tips? How to noble gifted villages. I never knew u were such a comedian.

Status
Not open for further replies.