A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

1 -?-
5 tH -- Want to see them in action too. Contrary to the tH guy earlier, they do seem to be in a very bad position.

We just finished up a major war with the ARIA family and we kicked their butt(yes we had help but it was our war first and it wasn't our fault that they pissed so many tribes off).

and L2K is ARIA-O they will die soon enough..

DeletedUser

The 7% will come when the 100% morale for people who have played over a certain amount of time rule kicks in. :icon_cool: We can wait and they can grow.

awww and I so wanted to keep my single village there too....*slaps ginajwarrior for making false deals*

DeletedUser

Just remember...My nukes bring all the noble men to the yard...
'

LoL its one village...I don't really care...ginja said he will keep it safe...now either he will or he won't but the point of having that safe village has long since passed

DeletedUser

I am curious, based on TWStats, I don't see any "war" with ARIA waged by tH, but please clarify if I'm reading the report wrong:

Side 1: tH
Side 2: ARIA
Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 187
Side 2: 96
Difference: 91

DeletedUser

Look for the old ARIA vs tH thread.

They were a family of tribes and most of them retagged as the war went on. I've ~110-120 ex-ARIA villages myself.

-?- and *?* warred them too, but failed to accomplish as much together as tH did alone. Guess you were in some cave at the time.

DeletedUser

Look for the old ARIA vs tH thread.

They were a family of tribes and most of them retagged as the war went on. I've ~110-120 ex-ARIA villages myself.

-?- and *?* warred them too, but failed to accomplish as much together as tH did alone. Guess you were in some cave at the time.

He won't find the true stats as all the tribes have disbanded and all villages taken since won't show up on the stats

DeletedUser

I guess you can say that, since the -?-/*?* contribution has been of little consequence.

DeletedUser

oke for those that dont know how vvvk is i will put it like this we have workt our way thats all :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I guess you can say that, since the -?-/*?* contribution has been of little consequence.

Very true we had other priorities. Aria looked like fun so I joined the propaganda but pulled our troops back to allow the rest of you to take the north. We had no desire to go farther in that direction, plenty of southern realestate so I assumed 5 other tribes would be capable of eliminateing Aria, I see I was mistaken in my faith in your combined forces.

DeletedUser

Very true we had other priorities. Aria looked like fun so I joined the propaganda but pulled our troops back to allow the rest of you to take the north. We had no desire to go farther in that direction, plenty of southern realestate so I assumed 5 other tribes would be capable of eliminateing Aria, I see I was mistaken in my faith in your combined forces.
Well, ARIA has been eliminated...but now we have some L2K tribe that just took their place. If nothing else, I should be able to finally take muhammadrezay's last village pretty soon...and then we can all do a little dance that he's gone. tH did a great job in K24, look at what happened to hamdbeta in there...

DeletedUser

Well, ARIA has been eliminated...but now we have some L2K tribe that just took their place. If nothing else, I should be able to finally take muhammadrezay's last village pretty soon...and then we can all do a little dance that he's gone. tH did a great job in K24, look at what happened to hamdbeta in there...

No, I submit to you that Aria was not even dented in any real way by the tribe attacking her. She played a great game of cat and mouse with you and Creyes, true to his nature is one of the best at that game, he changed the tags for Ariia-O took in The Aria players he wanted and saccrificed the rest now L2K has the same space Aria had, is comprised of the same players and ius still alive and thriveing. I say Aria Won. They beat you at the game and none of you seemed to notice.:icon_wink:

By the way, Good job Creyes, once again. I can Hate you and still respect you.

DeletedUser

No, I submit to you that Aria was not even dented in any real way by the tribe attacking her. She played a great game of cat and mouse with you and Creyes, true to his nature is one of the best at that game, he changed the tags for Ariia-O took in The Aria players he wanted and saccrificed the rest now L2K has the same space Aria had, is comprised of the same players and ius still alive and thriveing. I say Aria Won. They beat you at the game and none of you seemed to notice.:icon_wink:

By the way, Good job Creyes, once again. I can Hate you and still respect you.
Well...I still want my DAMN! K25 back. :icon_wink:
They did survive, but L2K is tremendously weaker than ARIA 6 weeks ago, they have significantly smaller presences in K13-14 (go 4Horse), K24 (largely from hamdbeta) and K25 (erm, since1 4 5 3...)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow.. alot has changed in my absence. Life owns this game overall. ;/

DeletedUser

Wow.. alot has changed in my absence. Life owns this game overall. ;/

How would you know?

Haha, that was too easy.... anyway.

And someone said that all the "None family tribes" warred ARIA, who are they? o_O

DeletedUser

tH, Ninjas, 4Horse were the main ones to war ARIA. The family was broken up and the areas near tH and 4Horse have been largely cleansed.

Funny though, -?- thinks the 'coalition' failed because we didn't rim THEIR target in the war, creyes. He was a refugee from your wars, not ours. So you really should only be blaming yourself.

Also 4horse and tH are a considerable distance from most of L2K in comparison to -?-, and with you riding up Ninjas ass I think they've bigger concerns than that ARIA-O shell.