A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

tH, Ninjas, 4Horse were the main ones to war ARIA. The family was broken up and the areas near tH and 4Horse have been largely cleansed.

Funny though, -?- thinks the 'coalition' failed because we didn't rim THEIR target in the war, creyes. He was a refugee from your wars, not ours. So you really should only be blaming yourself.

Also 4horse and tH are a considerable distance from most of L2K in comparison to -?-, and with you riding up Ninjas ass I think they've bigger concerns than that ARIA-O shell.

LOL how does our advances to the south constitute us riding up Ninjas ass. Verm, at one point i actually liked you but now you are sounding a lot like many other people who no longer play W15. Bitter and whinny. Perhaps that is a sign of something.

DeletedUser

Only cause they bent over for you in the south.

What am I bitter and whiny about? Well there was RAGE trying to rim me twice, and although failing, I'm still bitter about that :icon_razz:
It's just seeing you blame tribes that actually did something in this war for something your tribe fell short on doing is pathetic. But hey, keep making up excuses for the public. After all, where would you be without the belief that everyone deep down wants to be -?- :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What am I bitter and whiny about? Well there was RAGE trying to rim me twice, and although failing, I'm still bitter about that :icon_razz:
It's just seeing you blame tribes that actually did something in this war for something your tribe fell short on doing is pathetic. But hey, keep making up excuses for the public. After all, where would you be without the belief that everyone deep down wants to be -?- :icon_rolleyes:

Right where we are, at the top.

DeletedUser

this is the new top 20

1 -?- :do we neet to say somthing abouth them
2 Ninjas :hell of good tribe and good players
3 (~SP~) :if they attack it isent even worth to have troops in your vill
4 Wanted
5 tH :good fighters
6 *?* :hard tribe to break
7 AXE
8 4Horse :really good fighters
9 R@GE
10 BBB :i know them but cant think somthing what thy have done
11 TSoH
12 (~SS~)
13 L2K
14 {DMN}
15 -BB-
16 *X*
17 Godly
18 LoA
19 VVVK : good tribe and good players
20 *N~L*

DeletedUser

justme200 said:
10 BBB :i know them but cant think somthing what thy have done
Haha, how come? xD

They do so much, fight every top 10 tribe all the time you know... they've rimmed everybody who come close to them, AND WE'RE NEXT! Shiiiit

DeletedUser

Haha, how come? xD

They do so much, fight every top 10 tribe all the time you know... they've rimmed everybody who come close to them, AND WE'RE NEXT! Shiiiit

ow ok you youmust know i am not even close to them sow i dont hear much abouth them

DeletedUser

I was being sarcastic, they do nothing, haven't ever done anuthing.. they're playing tribalhugs in the east.

g0liath

My opinion of Wanted...

They make me laugh... first they mail me asking to stop attacking someone in the tribe KBK who we are at war with. I tell them to bugger off and then I see they have recruited several players from KBK. Now some of you may be thinking... well just mail them and claim refugee status right?

WRONG! Rage learned the hard way that any players they recruit near us get rimmed... and now Wanted will learn the same!

Thanks for playing though!

DeletedUser

Very true we had other priorities. Aria looked like fun so I joined the propaganda but pulled our troops back to allow the rest of you to take the north. We had no desire to go farther in that direction, plenty of southern realestate so I assumed 5 other tribes would be capable of eliminateing Aria, I see I was mistaken in my faith in your combined forces.

if you were to draw a line from tribe to tribe that were involved you would find Aria that were in the middle gone. However L2K or ARIA-o/ARIA still live and have control of that K yes. Does not mean we did not achieve our goal of topelling the empire. just means the remains have huddled together for heat and warmth as they await what is to come

DeletedUser

ofc -?- fail, they are #1 due to recruits and giftings from their academy *?*:icon_rolleyes:

lol we dont need anyone in -?- aswell

envy is not the answer my friend.

DeletedUser

ofc -?- fail, they are #1 due to recruits and giftings from their academy *?*:icon_rolleyes:

lol we dont need anyone in -?- aswell

envy is not the answer my friend.

I was referring specifically to -?- failing against ARIA. Of course the sheer conceit of Angacam not allowing him to admit to anything resembling failure but instead dumping it off as a tH, Ninjas, and 4Horse failure caused the further comments. But hell, your last line there proves your arrogance is just as great.

Some care about your points and rank, but as far as I go, I assure you I'm much more concerned with my dog shitting on my lawn.

DeletedUser

All while managing to surpass your tribe's offensive OD.

well since they do nothing to any tribes anyway have u ever thought maybe they support a village with no wall and nuke it? thats right u never thought of that now did you? hey anythings possable since they have never been in any real major war, and they dont need there troops since they are playing tribalhugs so why keep them in village where they can make themselves look good by getting there aod up?:icon_eek: :heavycavalry::lightcavalry::scout::lightcavalry::spear::spear::lightcavalry::heavycavalry::swordsman:

DeletedUser

They warred WoW with -BB- or something...

If you want to talk about a tribe that has done nothing you have RAGE (which is now semi replaced by R@GE) and Wanted.

DeletedUser

I was referring specifically to -?- failing against ARIA. Of course the sheer conceit of Angacam not allowing him to admit to anything resembling failure but instead dumping it off as a tH, Ninjas, and 4Horse failure caused the further comments. But hell, your last line there proves your arrogance is just as great.

Some care about your points and rank, but as far as I go, I assure you I'm much more concerned with my dog shitting on my lawn.

Whats wrong Verm, does the truth that -?- did not consider the war with Aria a priority hurt your lil ears. Does the fact that we chose to stay to the south to attempt to allow our allies to grow bother you some how or did you simply hope we would weaken ourselves in a war you started so that you could take adavantage of that?

Simple fact is that Aria survived, Get over it but don't try to declare a Victory when none was achieved. It really maters little whos fault it was simply put Aria survived so that is not a victory against Aria.

DeletedUser

Simple fact is that Aria survived, Get over it but don't try to declare a Victory when none was achieved. It really maters little whos fault it was simply put Aria survived so that is not a victory against Aria.
Just because ARIA (L2K, whatever) survived does not mean it was not a victory. Like I said earlier, L2K is much weaker now than ARIA 6 weeks ago.
tH is much stronger in K24 now, L2K is much weaker in K24 now. If I took a wild guess I would say tH won. :icon_wink: (same with all the other combatants)

DeletedUser

LMAO you used to be good at propaganda but this is just weak.

Let me start with, war I started? ROFLMAO Oh dear, way to smear your post with bs.

You jumped into the war as an opportunistic attempt to capitalize on a weakened tribe. It's what you've always done. You don't give a crap about a challenging fight, you rather break apart a tribe through propaganda (you said yourself that's how you get your TW giddies), or pick on one that's been warring for a while.

Also ARIA didn't survive. ARIA was a big piece of crap family that fell apart and is gone. Just because a part of it split off into L2K doesn't take one bit away from the ARIA family being gone. And they were allowed to exist by tribes warring them for reasons far different than creyes talking his way out of the war.

DeletedUser

LMAO you used to be good at propaganda but this is just weak.

Let me start with, war I started? ROFLMAO Oh dear, way to smear your post with bs.

You jumped into the war as an opportunistic attempt to capitalize on a weakened tribe. It's what you've always done. You don't give a crap about a challenging fight, you rather break apart a tribe through propaganda (you said yourself that's how you get your TW giddies), or pick on one that's been warring for a while.

Also ARIA didn't survive. ARIA was a big piece of crap family that fell apart and is gone. Just because a part of it split off into L2K doesn't take one bit away from the ARIA family being gone. And they were allowed to exist by tribes warring them for reasons far different than creyes talking his way out of the war.

so what your trying to say is that you let anyone you war change there name and let them go and claim victory? because l2k is basicly area family in 1 tribe and they changed there name.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Um... no, but I guess that's what you're trying to read from that.