=dkr=

DeletedUser

yes you have reason, but remember that Barbar has a great players how hitri (he is stompinh right now to LFKD), daVinci, Mendoza, wiwien, hagari

that they are a headache to LFKD

we cant compare to hagari with juven, or Mendoza with odinsraven.....

Barbar=good players? All the Barbar around me have maxed villages, if I hadn't been preoccupied with masterav at the time I would've been attacking them. Maybe they are good, but I haven't seen it yet and don't think I will anytime soon.

Why do you always seem to rat on me? You got my villages through a trick, not real fighting. You caught me off guard and it won't happen again.

Check the overall stats, we're slowly making things even. You were destroying us at first, but since then we've been taking more and you've been taking less. The past week and a half have been only a village apart.

DUMBUMCLUM

Despite how Barbar max out their villages most of the time, They are very good players and are extremely active. I am still yet to figure out why most of them pointwhore... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

actually they did lol. V V V sorta forced them to merge.

Actually, I was the duke who completed the merge and we were not forced in to anything, so stfu!!!!

We asked them to merge because we thought it would make the attacks on LFKD more co-ordinated!!!

DeletedUser

Actually, I was the duke who completed the merge and we were not forced in to anything, so stfu!!!!

We asked them to merge because we thought it would make the attacks on LFKD more co-ordinated!!!

V V V attacked the LFKD? :icon_surprised: No WAY!

DeletedUser23324

The trade embargo was a terrible time in our history, Please no more!

Dunkywunky

Barbar=good players? All the Barbar around me have maxed villages, if I hadn't been preoccupied with masterav at the time I would've been attacking them. Maybe they are good, but I haven't seen it yet and don't think I will anytime soon.

Why do you always seem to rat on me? You got my villages through a trick, not real fighting. You caught me off guard and it won't happen again.

Check the overall stats, we're slowly making things even. You were destroying us at first, but since then we've been taking more and you've been taking less. The past week and a half have been only a village apart.

Like SRSLY have u lived Under a rock ?

DeletedUser

Like SRSLY have u lived Under a rock ?

If your talking about Barbar, then basically yes, I didn't pay attention to core affairs until about a month or two ago. Otherwise, please verify so I can reply accordingly.

gherilla

if V V V din't attack LFKD i think the current SCIR0N border with LFKD was closer to the rim. :)

I disagree whit this.At least in my area(sciron-lfkd border),VVV never fighted whit LFKD.Maybe they have an NAP,i dont know:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Well, VVV fights with the LFKD, just further to the east than the Sciron border.. just stop when ya hit 50stones to find the fighting.

gherilla

VVV has an border whit LFKD in k33 and in k34.

I know that they have some fighting in k34,but nothing in k33,close to sciron-lfkd front.

So again rowanbaen,how did VVV helped sciron in this war?

cidka

Barbar=good players?

:lol:

For God

Barbar is a killer tribe:icon_cool:, TRN 2 is a n00b tribe :lol:... no doubt

Odinsraven said:
Why do you always seem to rat on me? 1.- You got my villages through a trick, not real fighting. 2.- You caught me off guard and it won't happen again.

dont cry baby LOL.... you have two or three post in other topics crying for your villages :lol:... plz stop of this....

1.- what is for you a real fight????????
:icon_rolleyes: play Sim City :lol:

2.- i wait this :)

cidka

VVV has an border whit LFKD in k33 and in k34.

I know that they have some fighting in k34,but nothing in k33,close to sciron-lfkd front.

So again rowanbaen,how did VVV helped sciron in this war?

did help SCIRON to V V V in this war????????

SCIRON only know about recruit people from allies

DeletedUser

I've sat on both borders, Sciron is a tough foe. The last mass assault of VVV's I faced of around 1500+ incomings in a week.. me and 50stones came out well ahead on the war stats. I think you'd help the war effort out more if you did NAP with the LFKD...

DeletedUser

Why do people who have no idea of diplomacy at all decide to post on here regarding it?

So much bs is wrote on here its unreal..

(that wasn't aimed at you btw daz)

DeletedUser

Why do people who have no idea of diplomacy at all decide to post on here regarding it?

So much bs is wrote on here its unreal..

(that wasn't aimed at you btw daz)

to true, I'm pretty sure daz is the only one here who seams to be making sense. When I said we merged to help with the attacks on LFKD, I should of written it clearer. No V V V doesn't constantly attack LFKD, but they don't do it in return either. Its just border deadlock :s

DeletedUser

Heh, how's it goin rob, long time no nuke :p If I recall you were one of the few in the area to actually carry on a real conversation.

DeletedUser

Nice triple post cidka -.-

1. SCIR0N attacked K43 constantly. That freed up V V V players in K33 to also attack northern K43 or sourthern K33, but did they? no.

2. SCIR0N has not and never will recruit from allies. Those players you're referring to came to us and asked to join. Not to mention, who are you to bring up recruiting from allies? This makes me laugh considering the topic, =dkr=. Some say it was a merge, some say it was =dkr= members joining V V V, but not a complete merge. Prime example of V V V recruiting from allies.

3. No we didn't have a NAP with the LFKD. We simply had LotD marked as NAPs at the start of the war since we weren't near enough to attack them anyways, and it was easier to see where PKs was and where LotD was on the map. Wow people, if you're going to spy, at least do it right and read our forums, our members clearly knew that LotD was not a NAP, it was just marked like that. If it was an actual NAP, why did we rim the only LotD member anywhere near us, sonyx? More than I can say for V V V, who as far as I know never NAP'd any LFKD tribes once the war started, yet STILL had worse war stats against them than practically any other tribe... I remember one month in particular, V V V had 9 gains and 15 losses against the LFKD.