=dkr=

gherilla

to anser more simple:
those players that joined us from VVV,joined becouse one simple reason:to be able to fight agaings KAT.And now that they are in sciron,they have this oportunity:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Heh, how's it goin rob, long time no nuke :p If I recall you were one of the few in the area to actually carry on a real conversation.

meh, What's the point in being stupid. I'll talk sensibly and maturely, even if I'm getting pwn'd tbh. Yeh, send one by me sometime if you like :p

DeletedUser

Nice triple post cidka -.-
Some say it was a merge, some say it was =dkr= members joining V V V, but not a complete merge. Prime example of V V V recruiting from allies.

Is it not easy enough for me to clear things up, I mean what I say is coming from the 'dogs' mouth. I was the duke of =DKR=, that MERGED with V V V to strengthen are position and to fight more co-ordinated with larger players, who tend to know what there doing.

Hopefully, for all of those who like to 'speculate' what happened, you will have understood the truth from my post.

Many may get confused with the situation, simply because =DKR= was not disbanded. The tribe was still in place for those who didn't want to leave, the ones who didn't cut it and the ones who didn't actually know how to play the game.

any questions, post them

cidka

Nice triple post cidka -.-

1. SCIR0N attacked K43 constantly. That freed up V V V players in K33 to also attack northern K43 or sourthern K33, but did they? no.

2. SCIR0N has not and never will recruit from allies. Those players you're referring to came to us and asked to join. Not to mention, who are you to bring up recruiting from allies? This makes me laugh considering the topic, =dkr=. Some say it was a merge, some say it was =dkr= members joining V V V, but not a complete merge. Prime example of V V V recruiting from allies.

3. No we didn't have a NAP with the LFKD. We simply had LotD marked as NAPs at the start of the war since we weren't near enough to attack them anyways, and it was easier to see where PKs was and where LotD was on the map. Wow people, if you're going to spy, at least do it right and read our forums, our members clearly knew that LotD was not a NAP, it was just marked like that. If it was an actual NAP, why did we rim the only LotD member anywhere near us, sonyx? More than I can say for V V V, who as far as I know never NAP'd any LFKD tribes once the war started, yet STILL had worse war stats against them than practically any other tribe... I remember one month in particular, V V V had 9 gains and 15 losses against the LFKD.

ok, now my answer :)...

for your first point.- Then why SCIRON ask help to V V V if SCIRON can alone against LFKD??????..... is a reality that V V V and SCIRON are allies, but every tribe has a war.... every tribe see a interest in the K43-K33-K34 LFKD territory.... your important zone is K43....

2.- mmmmmmm, but why you dont send diplomatic mails to V V V???? or why this players didnt post in our forum or talked with the diplomatic????
You cant invite to ally people without talk first with the other tribe....

The good point of this is that all the spies or traitors left the tribe :), (but well this other topic)

3.- then you say that SCIRON had a PNA with LotD..... all the world knew this, but then why guerilla is saying that we have PNA with LFKD if the only tribe that had a NAP before with LFKD is SCIRON?????

i could distrust more from SCIRON than V V V

:p

DeletedUser

Who said that Sciron had a NAP with the LFKD? They said they simply marked Legion differently. I know that coming from VVV it might be tough to understand using the diplomacy function for something other than NAPs, Allies and enemies, but I've been in tribes that don't do NAPs, and we used our NAP function for secondary targets at times.

cidka

Who said that Sciron had a NAP with the LFKD? They said they simply marked Legion differently. I know that coming from VVV it might be tough to understand using the diplomacy function for something other than NAPs, Allies and enemies, but I've been in tribes that don't do NAPs, and we used our NAP function for secondary targets at times.

if you dont undertsnad see this:

NAP = No Aggression Pact

this is a NAP not a "marked for secondary targets"

DeletedUser

Is it not easy enough for me to clear things up, I mean what I say is coming from the 'dogs' mouth. I was the duke of =DKR=, that MERGED with V V V to strengthen are position and to fight more co-ordinated with larger players, who tend to know what there doing.

Key word in my post there was "Some", which is true- SOME people do say it wasn't a complete merge. Anyways, that's beside the point.

cidka-

1. We're allies, exactly my point. Allies work together, like the LFKD ALLIANCE. I won't say any more about this point because I didn't understand half of what you said -.- In particular, this question-
"Then why SCIRON ask help to V V V if SCIRON can alone against LFKD?"

What I'm getting from it is-
"Then why did SCIR0N ask V V V for help if SCIR0N can fight the LFKD without V V V's help?"

If that's the question, then first I say this- we didn't ask for help. Second, we're allies, and V V V entered the war as well, I assumed as allies we'd work together, but clearly V V V had other plans.

2. They DID send diplomatic mails to vojd. Kralarthas sent vojd the message, racl made a forum post where several others also said the same thing, etc. V V V aristos knew this was happening, and to say otherwise is ignorance.

3. I'm guessing you mean NAP, not PNA? Just in case I'm wrong about that, what is a PNA?

Assuming you mean NAP, first- where did gherilla say we had a NAP with the LFKD? Second, see daz's post. In fact in w24, squeaky shoes had no actual allies, NAPs, or enemies for the beginning of the world, but we had 3 different tribes marked on the map to see easily where each was with respect to our members' locations, just made sure that everybody knew that diplomacy was just for show, it didn't actually exist.

cidka you're forgetting one major thing- a NAP goes both ways. It's a mutual agreement not to attack each other. Neither SCIR0N nor LotD agreed to stop attacking each other.

"Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster07
We simply had LotD marked as NAPs at the start of the war since we weren't near enough to attack them anyways"

:)

Wow, way to take that out of context! Finish reading the sentence before commenting so you avoid looking like a naive, ignorant fool.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you dont undertsnad see this:

NAP = No Aggression Pact

this is a NAP not a "marked for secondary targets"

Little minds trapped by the limitations of what's put in front of them will use it what it's for. Creative people take what is given to them and make what they need from it.

Edit: I'd also like to nominate cidka as this weeks numpty for this thread.

cidka

1. We're allies, exactly my point. Allies work together, like the LFKD ALLIANCE.

yes :), first we need to remove to LFKD, is our (SCIRON and V V V) priority :)

If that's the question, then first I say this- we didn't ask for help. Second, we're allies, and V V V entered the war as well, I assumed as allies we'd work together, but clearly V V V had other plans.

do you no trust in V V V???.... V V V is a tribe with loyal word.... we are not traitors

2. They DID send diplomatic mails to vojd. Kralarthas sent vojd the message, racl made a forum post where several others also said the same thing, etc. V V V aristos knew this was happening, and to say otherwise is ignorance.

Kralarthas posted his left of the tribe, but the other members dont send nothing about this.... and he posted for him self, not for all the other players (really i dont want to continue talking about them....)

3. I'm guessing you mean NAP, not PNA? Just in case I'm wrong about that, what is a PNA?

Assuming you mean NAP, first- where did gherilla say we had a NAP with the LFKD? Second, see daz's post. In fact in w24, squeaky shoes had no actual allies, NAPs, or enemies for the beginning of the world, but we had 3 different tribes marked on the map to see easily where each was with respect to our members' locations, just made sure that everybody knew that diplomacy was just for show, it didn't actually exist.

cidka you're forgetting one major thing- a NAP goes both ways. It's a mutual agreement not to attack each other. Neither SCIR0N nor LotD agreed to stop attacking each other.

your philosophy is unbelieve :icon_eek: :lol:... is simple.... if you have a NAO with LFKD, your tribemates dont attack them.... I dont find some intelligent in all this... "marked how secondary targets" :lol:

Wow, way to take that out of context! Finish reading the sentence before commenting so you avoid looking like a naive, ignorant fool.

mmmmmmmm

I always forget to read Bad post XD...

I take all from who talk

DeletedUser

It's just a color n00b. A tribal forum post or circ mail explaining the color coding works just fine.

cidka

Little minds trapped by the limitations of what's put in front of them will use it what it's for. Creative people take what is given to them and make what they need from it.

Edit: I'd also like to nominate cidka as this weeks numpty for this thread.

wow!!!!!!! i am nominated for you :lol:

jajaja.... it is ridiculous :lol:.....

is funny talk with people like you....

DeletedUser

And for all that wonder why VVV gets a bad rap for being a n00b tribe.. I present:

Cidka!!!!

DeletedUser

And for all that wonder why VVV gets a bad rap for being a n00b tribe.. I present:

Cidka!!!!

QFT lol

Such a simple, short post, straight to the point. This is a prime example of good PnP :icon_wink: too bad the rep system is gone :icon_sad:

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Keep it nice, personal flaming is not allowed. Keep the info from inside the game, and stop calling everyeone idiots/retards for no actual reason at all.

(Also, stay on topic please.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

:lol:

For God

Barbar is a killer tribe:icon_cool:, TRN 2 is a n00b tribe :lol:... no doubt

That was a question, not necessarily a statement.

dont cry baby LOL.... you have two or three post in other topics crying for your villages :lol:... plz stop of this....

1.- what is for you a real fight????????
:icon_rolleyes: play Sim City :lol:

2.- i wait this :)

I used to cry for my villages, I stopped long ago. Now I just give the facts about it, I'll take my villages back, I don't need you to give them.

1. A real fight is man to man no big tricks like what you did. Tricks are fine, but getting me kicked from my tribe is worse than was needed.

2. Ask your tribemates, how many villages have V V V taken from me? 2, they were newly nobled and I was asleep. Way to go! How many have I taken? Somewhere around 7 now.

DeletedUser

CIDKA said:
do you no trust in V V V???.... V V V is a tribe with loyal word.... we are not traitors

Really? I can point out numerous current and past V V V that were traitors. For starters, SILVIU.17, Sirenna and all the other former UNIT defectors. They ran when they heard we were warring with V V V and left us to die, unfortunately for them, some of us decided to return the favor one day and many of us have survived despite your attempts to take us out.

DeletedUser

well i can clear up the DKR into V V V thing...since i was leading V V V2 at the time..

basicaly, some of DKR moved in here (sirenna is one i remember) and then some others moved to other V V V tribes, until it was the 'hardcore' DKR members left and the ones uber loyal. then, DKR leader went to V V V (JewelEyes) and the baron came here (she demanded baronship which we gave...reluctantly..). in less than a week, JewelEyes left saying the tribe wasn't "comfy" and in other words, that no one mollycuddled here and made sure everything was ok every hour (like she did to players in DKR(a bit scary)) and so the baron left as well (Blood-something) and then they re-formed DKR, and we were forced to keep them as an NAP by V V V. in another couple days something happened and DKR was disbanded and (i think) JewelEyes re-joined V V V, and so did the baron (i think) and the rest who didn't move in 48hours were nobled by whoever

the last part i don't remember too well so it could be wrong so..yeah

cidka

I used to cry for my villages, I stopped long ago. Now I just give the facts about it, I'll take my villages back, I don't need you to give them.

1. A real fight is man to man no big tricks like what you did. Tricks are fine, but getting me kicked from my tribe is worse than was needed.

2. Ask your tribemates, how many villages have V V V taken from me? 2, they were newly nobled and I was asleep. Way to go! How many have I taken? Somewhere around 7 now.

war is war... this is not important if i attack you in your night or in the noon

We had not a tarde with TRN 2.... you cant say that we arent loyal people.... some of your TRn 2 members wanted join to V V V, and in the begin we accepted two or three... but now is diferent :)

and i wish you luck in retake your villages back :)

i wait that you can retake this :)

I am going to send love messages since some1 report me XD

Love, Love, Love.... I love to TRN 2:, and you can take your villages of return :), you are free of attack me and declare war against V V V :), do you do this public????

We can use the external forum for your war declaration :)