(Fun Thread) Cat connection

DeletedUser

Don't punish us because you are unable to enterain yourselves properly in a forum designed for that sole purpose...

DeletedUser

Don't punish us because you are unable to enterain yourselves properly in a forum designed for that sole purpose...
WE are not the ones who brought this thread here. Stop complaining to us.

DeletedUser

WE are not the ones who brought this thread here. Stop complaining to us.

It's just another case of blame projection.

They can't moan at the mods, so they project their angsty feeling onto us.

DeletedUser

It's just another case of blame projection.

They can't moan at the mods, so they project their angsty feeling onto us.

But they CAN moan at the mods. All they need to do is PM them politely and they will reply.

DeletedUser

yes but not onl yell! scream our heads of, but why should we get angree at something which is stupid! but its fun :D :p

DeletedUser

But they CAN moan at the mods. All they need to do is PM them politely and they will reply.

I did, I even mentioned in this very thread that this was my 2nd argument for this returning(one might assume there had been a first, and given the fact that you didn't see it, and therefore didn't whine about it, that it just may have been in a PM).

My bad.

I meant that they just don't know how to moan at the mods.

Don't give up your day job and take up fortune telling. The mod I complained to is currnently ignoring my arguments for why it should be in W5 as I've not recieved a reply in days.

DeletedUser

Don't give up your day job and take up fortune telling. The mod I complained to is currnently ignoring my arguments for why it should be in W5 as I've not recieved a reply in days.

Don't worry. I didn't.

Then try another mod? The forum is not run by one single person.

DeletedUser

I have responded to every question you have sent me

You on the other hand, have never supplied a single valid argument showing that this thread is anything other than spam.

Until you show that this thread is valid for a P&P section its not going back there. Continuing to bump this thread is just going to get it deleted entirely.