DeletedUser

loool like me? nah i never go there, but i can and make it crazy :D :p

DeletedUser

lolcats-funny-pictures-surprise-cannibalism.jpg

Makeveli

Mini BUMP must be kept on front page.

Bring back to w5:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Mmmmm maybe not, depends on who is watching/posting in this thread at the time ;P

DeletedUser

it should stay in OT. How can we let w5 enjoy all the fun :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Because this is a W5 topic, not one of your little experiments gone awry that you have been flooded with. This was stickied for over 6 months before they decided to bring a lil off topic to every world.

I have no desire to watch the political and religious drivel topic titles every time i want to see this thread. I actively boycott the media and have no wish to have some off topic section bypass my apathy.

DeletedUser

Because this is a W5 topic, not one of your little experiments gone awry that you have been flooded with. This was stickied for over 6 months before they decided to bring a lil off topic to every world.

I have no desire to watch the political and religious drivel topic titles every time i want to see this thread. I actively boycott the media and have no wish to have some off topic section bypass my apathy.

We've argued this a million times.

I counted.

So stop.

DeletedUser

We've argued this a million times.

I counted.

So stop.

I'm simply in the middle of my 2nd argument over it. Maybe you felt the need to argue it that many times, but that's not my deal(which is why I don't like coming to off-topic). Bring this back to W5 please!

DeletedUser

I'm simply in the middle of my 2nd argument over it. Maybe you felt the need to argue it that many times, but that's not my deal(which is why I don't like coming to off-topic). Bring this back to W5 please!

I would think that me saying I don't wanna argue about it that many times would have been interpreted as a sign that I don't wanna argue about it that many times.

But I have been been wrong in the past.

DeletedUser

I would think that me saying I don't wanna argue about it that many times would have been interpreted as a sign that I don't wanna argue about it that many times.

But I have been been wrong in the past.

Seems you must be wrong again by his post :( how sad.

DeletedUser

Bring Back to World 5 Please. Its all the active players have left.

DeletedUser

lool go easy for him! but that isnt called spamming since its in the right topic :S :(

DeletedUser

i know it's spam and has been removed. But it's an ancient topic on the world 5 forums and does deserve to be put back.
But i can't really do anything about it