A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

I thought it was funnier when he said SS was feeding off the scraps of SP. SS acts completely independent of SP. I have no idea why they're even a family.

DeletedUser

My thoughts exactly... I personally don't remember a war to date that -?- was involved in that we got involved in... Vodka, we were warring first, NiON, we warred first. So for anyone to try and say we have fed of -?-'s scraps it utter nonsense...

So I say to the one who made the ignorant comments... Get a CLUE!!!

Right, we're feeding on what ~SP~ leaves for us :D

Just glad I'm that far away from Acid, otherwise he'd kicked me twice over :(

DeletedUser

1 -?- : I have respect for this tribe, they control the core, no small feat
Thank you, it is always nice to be apreciated.:icon_cool:

2 Ninjas : My tribe. All I will say is that we still have a few tricks up our sleeve, the ninjas in thier heyday were unstoppable.
True to a point, NO ONE is unstopable, NO ONE.:icon_wink:

3 (~SP~) : I don't like this tribe. -?- pets, no ambition or independence. Pretty much live to beg for ? scraps
Ok, uhm all I can say about this one is you should really look at the wistory before you say this kind of crap. SP, while one of our oldest allies does there own thing.
They were warring every tribe in there own K while we were warring Fusion, CiT, Unit, and others.
Vodka/Nion was there war we assisted them they did not come begging, it was there war and they did DAMN good at it.
Acid God is no ones puppet.

13 (~SS~) : SP family tribe? feeding off the scraps of SP who in turn feed off the scraps of -?- lol pathetic
LOL, while I think Anty is a stange and for the most part poor leader they still do there own thing, sometimes despite what they are advised by SP.

DeletedUser

1 -?- : I have respect for this tribe, they control the core, no small feat
2 Ninjas : My tribe. All I will say is that we still have a few tricks up our sleeve, the ninjas in thier heyday were unstoppable.
3 (~SP~) : I don't like this tribe. -?- pets, no ambition or independence. Pretty much live to beg for ? scraps
4 Wanted: Good tribe
5 tH: Good tribe, doing thier own thing in this war, and currently owning
6 *?*: These are tasty snacks! :lol:
7 +P : Dont know
8 4Horse: Need to respect diplomacy a bit more !
9 AXE : *sings* we're all in this together **
10 BBB : no idea! never heard.
11 {DMN}: Confused!
12 TSoH : They got declared upon by some tribe. will die.
13 (~SS~) : SP family tribe? feeding off the scraps of SP who in turn feed off the scraps of -?- lol pathetic
14 L2K: Y2K all over agian
15 Godly: dont know
16 *X*: dont know
17 -BB- : " "
18 LoA : " "
19 *N~L* : "gonna decline, their family tribe sucks!" -too true
20 V V VK: If there members weren't so low in morale I'd have nobled them our of my area!
What the hell man?

You just showed everyone how much you know about what's going on.
Ah, feels great that you'll be leaving soon anyway :p

DeletedUser

Means he doesn't know everything, it's only human to be mistaken from time to time.

jaffe25

9 AXE : *sings* we're all in this together **

What in the hell does this even mean?

xannash

1 -?- - Have to respect a tribe to stay on the top for so long
2 Ninjas - Not afraid of taking on the number one tribe
3 (~SP~) - Still around, which says a lot in itself after the fall of NiON & vodka
4 Wanted - seem to be handling BBB so far
5 tH - also taking on tribe #1 and family
6 +P - Rage or R@ge? - can't remember which at the moment
7 *?* - ? family no matter who argues they are still a family
8 4Horse - I like these guys, they will fight and Cypher has good taste in books :icon_wink:
9 AXE - My Tribe
10 BBB - Wonder if they have anything planned for Wanted...
11 {DMN} - Haven't heard to much about these guys
12 TSoH - Mounting anything against SS in the future?
13 (~SS~) - Respect for what they've accomplished but seem to be whores for attention.
14 Godly - Die, Rip, Who else have they been? Maybe another time for name change
15 L2K - Aria?
16 -BB- - Quiet over there
17 *X* - Don't know who they even are
18 LoA - Fighting anyone. How about LoDA as they seem to have split up the family
19 *N~L* - who
20 V V VK - finally made top 20, but how long will it last?

DeletedUser

1 -?- - Have to respect a tribe to stay on the top for so long
2 Ninjas - Not afraid of taking on the number one tribe
3 (~SP~) - Still around, which says a lot in itself after the fall of NiON & vodka
4 Wanted - seem to be handling BBB so far
5 tH - also taking on tribe #1 and family
6 +P - Rage or R@ge? - can't remember which at the moment
7 *?* - ? family no matter who argues they are still a family
8 4Horse - I like these guys, they will fight and Cypher has good taste in books :icon_wink:
9 AXE - My Tribe
10 BBB - Wonder if they have anything planned for Wanted...
11 {DMN} - Haven't heard to much about these guys
12 TSoH - Mounting anything against SS in the future?
13 (~SS~) - Respect for what they've accomplished but seem to be whores for attention.
14 Godly - Die, Rip, Who else have they been? Maybe another time for name change
15 L2K - Aria?
16 -BB- - Quiet over there
17 *X* - Don't know who they even are
18 LoA - Fighting anyone. How about LoDA as they seem to have split up the family
19 *N~L* - who
20 V V VK - finally made top 20, but how long will it last?

We're W15's celebrity tribe, and that makes me W15's celebrity duke. I HAVE to be an attention whore. :lol:

Antyrael

DeletedUser

Right, we're feeding on what ~SP~ leaves for us :D

Just glad I'm that far away from Acid, otherwise he'd kicked me twice over :(

lol!!! come on now, distance has nothing to do with it, lol!!!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

1 -?-: Pointwhores, the lot of them!
2 Ninjas: good core of players, not such a good recruitment policy. Sliding down a bit currently and might have asked for more than they can handle.
3 (~SP~): After their last war, they did a lot to ensure their rule over their core K's. Now they have a firm rule down there and are seeking to expand.
4 Wanted: Did't hear much of you guys lately, but according to the maps, you're doing very well.
5 tH: Always had somewhat of a problem with their spread out players, currently trying to ensure dominance in what they consider 'their' K's without asking the old inhabitants.
6 +P: Spreading across the NE of this world, fairly big territory. Still has opponents in some of them, doesn't seem too worrying.
7 *?*: Clinging to pointwhore! :p
8 4Horse: Have to admit, they are doing better than I first assumed. Have been around for some while and don't show any intention of changing that.
9 AXE: ...?
10 BBB: Been around for some time too, but haven't really heard anything from them lately. Don't seem to make a lot of progress.
11 {DMN}: ...?
12 TSoH: ...?
13 (~SS~):
14 Godly: Sandra Figura
15 L2K: One of those guys has been trying to settle next to me and apparently doesn't take hints.
16 -BB-: ...?
17 *X*: ...?
18 LoA:...?
19 *N~L*: ...?
20 V V VK: Thought I had seen them out of Top 20 already o_O

DeletedUser

1 -?-: Pointwhores, soon will be on the rim
2 Ninjas: good tribe, great leadership :ram:
3 (~SP~): Sadistic :cata: users
4 Wanted: warring with BBB and BBC and CB and BB and ...
5 tH: good tribe, i love their leadership :ram:
6 +P: doing good (take out RFK and RAGE and you'll be kewl:icon_cool:)
7 *?*: bunch of noobs. family tribe :lol:
8 4Horse: horseing around :scout::heavycavalry::lightcavalry:
9 AXE: :axemen: ? i like swordies
10 BBB: PffPffPff
11 {DMN}: {nblts}
12 TSoH: Shield of honor? and where is your sword?
13 (~SS~): bunch of rebels
14 Godly: Vatican pro players
15 L2K: licensed to be killed
16 -BB-: -PffPff-
17 *X*: Y?
18 LoA: ...
19 *~N~L*: if you put A instead of ~.. you'll find out their biggest secret:lol:
20 V V VK: top20?

DeletedUser

I just realized, after this war, there'll be nobody to challenge us :(

We'll have absolute control o_O

And I'm gonna take all credit for it mwuahaha

Anyway, here's my cool list, updated...
Well not really... whatever.

-?-: Utterly Confuzzled, killing Ninjas.
Ninjas: Ninjas my ass.
SP: We're just letting our slaves in -?- kill all our enemies, then when they've almost won, we're gonna declare on their enemies and take credit for defeating Ninjas! It's my evil superplan... don't tell anybody.
Wanted: Wanted, dead or alive. Preferably dead.
tH: the Heretics, smart move to declare on -?-...not...
+P: Should not just sit around up there beating up the small kids, join the fun :D
*?*: CONFUZZLED, GOoooooooo
4Horse: Yeah... just sitting up there. They're not a "warring tribe" they're just playing tribalhugs :p When I think about it, have they fought any war except against Aria?
AXE: I actually thought they were going to attack us. They didn't, respect + :p (now gimme some)
BBB: That's just pathetic, are they even fighting back against Wanted?
DMN: I don't know.. how did they get up to 12th place?
TSoH: Yeah, fighting SS, losing.
SS: Winning, woooo
Godly: They're close to us and SS :))
L2K: Aria refugees, how cool.
BB: Same as BBB
*X*: No idea who this is really.
LoA: Lol, that's pathetic, their leadership, their players... lmao, I have absolutely no idea how they got up in the top 20... it's weird lol.
N~L: Yeah... who?
VVVK: <3

DeletedUser

tH: the Heretics, smart move to declare on -?-...not...

Global and long term strategy + the weighing of alternatives dictated it.

Edit: I.E. there are a couple tribes in this world that are smart enough to see that being token allies with a tribe that has disregarded previous token alliances is not a wise long term goal.

And of course yours with ? is not one of those token alliances - the AcidGod/Angacam (rl? or just previous worlds) friendship will probably get in the way of that for at least a while.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what you're saying, it's very confusing.

You're saying that Acid's and Angacam's friendship will get in the way? Or that -?- is our "tokenally"?