A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

Have you guys been insulted that much? is it because of this one player? you would drop an alliance over badmouthing?

I don t believe that . there are other reasons for you to drop this alliance.

Yes and if you read my other comments, you would see the other reasons...

DeletedUser

Have you guys been insulted that much? is it because of this one player? you would drop an alliance over badmouthing?

I don t believe that . there are other reasons for you to drop this alliance.
It's not like that "one player" was a leader of tH or anything.

DeletedUser

Who's surprised that Angacam's lapdog will come running with tail a-waggin' when he calls?

DeletedUser

Who's surprised that Angacam's lapdog will come running with tail a-waggin' when he calls?

Just shows your ignorance as well, lap dogs is as far from the truth as it can get... Allies help allies, tH disreguarded that... even though they were not in harms way... apparently they had to much to deal with at the time, like the small tribes they were fighting...

DeletedUser

Now ex ally... :icon_wink:

I had a healthy dose of respect for you and your tribe till just a few weeks ago. That respect however has been slipping for the past few weeks.

When I see your post here, or your conduct on the battlefield nowadays; what I see is not an ambition to win, to be #1. What I do see is a desire not to lose.

You guys seem rather content being #2 or even #3 (if *?* were to ever surpass you), and are only too happy to achieve that goal by tacking on to -?- and picking up the scraps they leave for you.

And that is your good right, don't get me wrong. But it denotes a mindset that I don't understand, don't subscribe to and sure as hell don't respect. I'd rather try to win and fail then play safe and aim for second place,

DeletedUser

In the nearly 5 months our tribes had diplomacy, I'm not aware of any benefits whatsoever for either side. If I'm wrong, let me know. In a war game, if you're not with us - you're against us.

Combine that with tH's refusal to support us while we're at war, and your co-leader Rylanos' insulting comments.

This was about as worthless an alliance as I've ever seen, and now it's over. Call it what you want.

As Acid has repeatedly said - we'll not involve ourselves unless we're asked to, by an ally (-?-) who actually know the definition of the word.

Now I'll let you get back to your name calling, but if you really want to show your frustrations... send some troops to my villages to explain them to me.

DeletedUser

There's no reason to spam this thread over the former alliance between tH and SP. Everything that's of relevance, and a lot that isn't, was mentioned already, and I hope LCM deals with any more talk about it appropriately.

DeletedUser

1 -?- - Well warring Ninjas obviously, wonder how the will do if tH "officially" jumps in, same with the other possible enemies
2 Ninjas - um.....good luck :icon_neutral:
3 (~SP~) - Just dropped tH alliance......
4 Wanted - I would like to see them try harder at killing BBB
5 tH - Are you gonna declare or what?
6 *?* - SKORM!
7 AXE - Well.....good luck against -?- and *?* I guess
8 +P - Look at Wanted's comment
9 4Horse - Nice job on KBK, who's next?
10BBB - will begone in the future
11 TSoH - Keep fighting hard
12 (~SS~) - Same as TSoH comment
13 L2K - Haven't heard too much about them lately except for rumors
14 {DMN} - Is LHF dead yet?
15 -BB- - no comment
16 *X* - Watch out for Ultra
17 Godly - quiet, nothin new for them really I guess
18 LoA - Overrated?
19 *N~L* - Overrated?
20 VVVK - Next VOID?

DeletedUser

I had a healthy dose of respect for you and your tribe till just a few weeks ago. That respect however has been slipping for the past few weeks.

When I see your post here, or your conduct on the battlefield nowadays; what I see is not an ambition to win, to be #1. What I do see is a desire not to lose.

You guys seem rather content being #2 or even #3 (if *?* were to ever surpass you), and are only too happy to achieve that goal by tacking on to -?- and picking up the scraps they leave for you.

And that is your good right, don't get me wrong. But it denotes a mindset that I don't understand, don't subscribe to and sure as hell don't respect. I'd rather try to win and fail then play safe and aim for second place,
Desire to win, and desire not to lose is the same thing to me.
Also, if we didn't try to be number 1, we wouldn't have bothered to noble at all, not recruit at all or anything, we'll pass -?- someday... WHEN I NOBLE 100000 villages on one day, OMG!!

Anyway, yeah, I'd say we're happy to be the second best tribe in this world, and I think anybody would.

Also, what's that supposed to mean? Picking up -?-'s scrap?

DeletedUser

Desire to win, and desire not to lose is the same thing to me.
I know it's the same to you... let me see if I can make it clear to you.

Desire to win is wanting to be #1 and taking steps to secure the topspot. Typically that involves taking some risks, like attacking the #1 tribe. The major risk there is that you might fail and not win... but that doesn't realy matter. You know that you have given it your best shot.

Desire not to lose on the other hand is all about not wanting to end up at the bottom of the heap. Your happy with #2 or #3 and are not willing to take the risks necessary to be the top dog. You just ally yourself with the #1 tribe, grow enough that you are usefull but will never do anything that might upset the #1 tribe and might cost you your #2 spot (or #3 as the case maybe).

So it's about about mindset realy.... you guys seem happy enough with the #2 spot and will not do what is required to be #1. And that, after all is said and done, is not a winners mentatlity.

Also, if we didn't try to be number 1, we wouldn't have bothered to noble at all, not recruit at all or anything, we'll pass -?- someday... WHEN I NOBLE 100000 villages on one day, OMG!!
The sense I get is that you guys noble to stay relevant to your alliance with -?-, cause what use would they have realy for an alliance with a small tribe?

Anyway, yeah, I'd say we're happy to be the second best tribe in this world, and I think anybody would.
There is in itself nothing wrong of being proud of being the second best tribe. But I fail to see the drive to be #1 to be honest.

Also, what's that supposed to mean? Picking up -?-'s scrap?/QUOTE]
You're big boy, i'm sure you'll figure it out sooner or later

DeletedUser

1 -?- - Well warring Ninjas obviously, wonder how the will do if tH "officially" jumps in, same with the other possible enemies
6 *?* - SKORM!
15 -BB- - no comment
18 LoA - Overrated?
19 *N~L* - Overrated?
20 VVVK - Next VOID?

Declaring is for nubs with puffed up egos or 'roleplayers'.

There is little strategic value to it.

DeletedUser

I know it's the same to you... let me see if I can make it clear to you.

Desire to win is wanting to be #1 and taking steps to secure the topspot. Typically that involves taking some risks, like attacking the #1 tribe. The major risk there is that you might fail and not win... but that doesn't realy matter. You know that you have given it your best shot.

Desire not to lose on the other hand is all about not wanting to end up at the bottom of the heap. Your happy with #2 or #3 and are not willing to take the risks necessary to be the top dog. You just ally yourself with the #1 tribe, grow enough that you are usefull but will never do anything that might upset the #1 tribe and might cost you your #2 spot (or #3 as the case maybe).

So it's about about mindset realy.... you guys seem happy enough with the #2 spot and will not do what is required to be #1. And that, after all is said and done, is not a winners mentatlity.

The sense I get is that you guys noble to stay relevant to your alliance with -?-, cause what use would they have realy for an alliance with a small tribe?

There is in itself nothing wrong of being proud of being the second best tribe. But I fail to see the drive to be #1 to be honest.

Also, what's that supposed to mean? Picking up -?-'s scrap?/QUOTE]
You're big boy, i'm sure you'll figure it out sooner or later

I see, you're pissed because we chose to support them instead of you, haha.
Well, really, what did you expect? That we'd drop our by fast best alliance to keep one with a much weaker tribe, who also doesn't bother to help us when we're at war?

And no, I didn't mean we're satisfied with being 2, or what we're planning to stay there, but for now, I'd say 2 is good enough.

Also, we don't noble so that -?- wont drop our alliance, we dropped to 11th place, they didn't drop the alliance.

Seriously.

DeletedUser

I see, you're pissed because we chose to support them instead of you, haha.
Well, really, what did you expect? That we'd drop our by fast best alliance to keep one with a much weaker tribe, who also doesn't bother to help us when we're at war?

And no, I didn't mean we're satisfied with being 2, or what we're planning to stay there, but for now, I'd say 2 is good enough.

Also, we don't noble so that -?- wont drop our alliance, we dropped to 11th place, they didn't drop the alliance.

Seriously.

No, why would I be pissed about that? You're behaving exactly as expected.

I'm just giving my opinion on one of the top 20 tribes, and why I think that ultimately they will fail. You just don't have the cajones to be #1.

DeletedUser

What if every tribe in the top 20, excluding tH, attacked and anally sodomised Ninjas? tH can then turn around and say that they weren't intending to war with -?- at all, it was just friendly banter. If they declare war beforehand however, they receive full-fledged rape of the ass instead of the opportunity to use the "omg kidding lol" excuse.

That's only an example though. I know tH wouldn't back down from something they believed in.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Get on topic, post your top 20 opinions not random W15 related posts ;-)

kerosine

6 *?* - SKORM!
15 -BB- - no comment
18 LoA - Overrated?
19 *N~L* - Overrated?
20 VVVK - Next VOID?

sad to see such lack of faith in ninjas. We're barely warming up.

DeletedUser

I checked and you only had 9 conquers against them, while look at 4Horse

What part of a small fraction of our strength wasn't I clear about? That was I think two players doing partial attacks...it was really a half ass effort but it was all that was required.