A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

Besides we are quicker to move into combat unlike others out there

g0liath

mass recruiting venture, lol!!! well... let me say, you misunderstand the statement, clearly some do not pick up on the subtle jukes embroided in the comments I have made... I was not actually commenting on your tribe in general, in fact I don't know to much about 4horse, nor do I care to... I simply made a joke on the name... so, do not be so defensive...

I know from our IGM what you are doing here... just one of your personalities... lol :icon_wink:

foillat

yeah I congratulated g0liath on a beautiful coordinated attack as I went to sleep with KBK around me and woke up surrounded by 4horse I was wow WTF just happened

DeletedUser

what, lol there are still tons of ex-VOID members in *?* and T-W, i am one of them too, proud of being a VOID members!:icon_cool:

Half the southern continents were Voids... it's hardly surprising there's still enough of them around :icon_razz:

Kash2Smash

Half the southern continents were Voids... it's hardly surprising there's still enough of them around :icon_razz:

seriously, i understand why people hate VOID. but not all people are like Mountainmaniac. even though he was a good leader and managed to lead a huge empire! but the only mistake he did was get like 11 tribes into the family. the tribe which i was in was VOID|P and we were the first ones to revolt! VOID|P lead under the leadership of dalrymple86 who is now in *?*. we are good players, active and not point-whores! we have our own way to play! we are loyal to the tribe and mates. we know how to support people :spear: and attack people:axemen: thats why we are still around unlike some nooby point whores in big tribes who have 1 million points and still manag to excape from the controversy of point whorring!

DeletedUser

Get on topic here.. sheesh.. this is about top 20, not about a tribe that does no exist anymore

DeletedUser

that is very true as I saw how fast KBK dissapeared from around me. ;)

Give credit where credit is due...tH was also attacking KBK...we just didn't see it as being important enough to say anything about it much less dovote more then a fraction of our strength to it.

And we still owned them,but that was to be expected. IDK if we would have attacked them as soon as we did but for the fact that they attacked one of our own first.

DeletedUser

I think this should be bumped up

1 -?- Great allies, great tribe... will be here for a while
2 Ninjas ummm BYE!!!
3 (~SP~) My tribe... and I do believe Split Personalities explains us. Also expect some fun from us very soon... ;o)
4 Wanted dont know to much about them, except they are here
5 tH So long fair well, I have to say good bye
6 *?* What can I say
7 +P What can anyone say, lol!!! gotta have fun LL
8 4Horse 4 horses for all of them, no wonder they move slow
9 AXE I dunno... what do ya think
10 BBB Yet again, WHO???
11 {DMN} ummm noobs tha lot of ya
12 TSoH bye is easy to say
13 (~SS~) The ones making TSoH go bye bye
14 L2K yet another noob tribe, trying to be famous... you know what I talking about
15 *X* Y and Zzzzzzz
16 Godly I am the only Godly one here
17 -BB- WHOooo
18 LoA huh?
19 *N~L* what
20 V V VK you did what to who in who's back yard?

We knew the lapdog would disregard alliances when called by his master.

DeletedUser

Give credit where credit is due...tH was also attacking KBK...we just didn't see it as being important enough to say anything about it much less dovote more then a fraction of our strength to it.

And we still owned them,but that was to be expected. IDK if we would have attacked them as soon as we did but for the fact that they attacked one of our own first.

I checked and you only had 9 conquers against them, while look at 4Horse

Side 1: 4Horse

Side 2: KBK

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,160
Side 2: 485
Difference: 1,675

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 369
Side 2: 14
Difference: 355

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 20,214,964
Side 2: 3,568,887
Difference: 16,646,077

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,477,225
Side 2: 121,393
Difference: 3,355,832

image.php

DeletedUser

We knew the lapdog would disregard alliances when called by his master.

You may want to speak with Verm... he may be able to shed some light on the situation, like um I don't know pissing me off a bit... It was an attitude like that, which made me tell him, the alliance will be under review...

Not to mention the lack of support given when it was requested back during the VODKA/NiON war...

So why don't you try an dget facts straight before you open your mouth, because all you do is make yourself look even dumber when you do..

DeletedUser

Oh don't be inane. Noone's going to buy that you haven't been planning against us as soon as it came into -?-'s minds.

I just did you the favor of providing a fake "PR" reason for doing so.

Which is exactly what Angacam did in all of his conflicts (I guess you follow orders well).

I'm not aware that we even had an official alliance as far back as the start of the SP/VODKA conflict.

<~verm> it was always an extended nap on our end

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just shows how little facts you know... We had an alliance with tH long before the war with NiON ever started... As for taking orders from Anga, lol!!! to funny, you really should learn to shut your trap, or you may end up getting exactly what you are asking for... FYI, the alliance was just dropped...

DeletedUser

just shows how little facts you know... We had an alliance with tH long before the war with NiON ever started... As for taking orders from Anga, lol!!! to funny, you really should learn to shut your trap, or you may end up getting exactly what you are asking for... FYI, the alliance was just dropped...

ITS WAR!!!

But yeah, tH might as well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No need for a new thread.

This was just a response to yet another insult from a so-called ally, not a declaration of war.

DeletedUser

Have you guys been insulted that much? is it because of this one player? you would drop an alliance over badmouthing?

I don t believe that . there are other reasons for you to drop this alliance.