Your top 5 Speed memories

DeletedUser45123

u quit cos i was to fast for u and u cbf catchin me ;) anyways another memory #6 getting my second 3-peat rd 80 81 82 xD (beating miggy an grant :D

You can win in a race, but not a fight :lol:

Ranbaxy

This is top 5 speed memories, not how many times nme..n@me? and Auskilla can post

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They all come from my first time playing speed.

When one of my friends told me that you could get into the other worlds that are gray I started joining them. I noticed the world named "speed."

1. Joined and saw that it took a second to upgrade a mine. Used an exclamation and told my friend about it. She joins.

2. I scouted a guy near me. He was from Greece and told me about how it was a baaaaaaad idea to scout people in speed. Never know what happened to him...

3. Got an invite from someone to a tribe (THE FOG) Declined and he sent all his offensive troops at me. I killed them all.

4. Got nobled by KRISSA because of my low troop levels. Restarted on the opposite side of the map and was able to get a decent amount of villages quickly.

5. Stupidly scouted 4th top player in the round who was in THE FOG tribe. Messaged the player and didn't complain about losing the village I used to scout. The player was pretty cool and let me keep my other villages because I didn't complain about losing my one village.

I'll always remember that first round. The other rounds are my attempt to do as well as I did that first round. Haven't been able to yet.

jdraconis

First off congrats Alex for making a great thread.

1. Getting rimmed by Shoytan aka Thargoran in round 2 or 3 can't remember. Was the best learning experience I've ever had.

2. Killing Miggy's nobles :p

3. Alex asking me to stop nobling him when he was irockstw, before I knew he was black ferret :D

4. The great friends/ex-friends/acquaintances I have made from round 1 thru round 57 such as Cwolffgurl, Cwolffboy, Alex, Miggy, Namaz, Tompa, Applesean, JustToner, Leuk, JayJaybuckbuck and the list goes on

5. One word: ACME

DeletedUser5561

1) the round we made ACME and being unknown so people actually attacked me
2) All the great friends that took me under thier wing and taught me just how bad I sucked
3) the great tribes I have been in...the Fog, FH, Diesel, Hades...
4) I can't remember his name(been to long and I am to old) but I remember this guy we attacked. the whole tribe was on him for over an hour. he never got outside help and fought us all to a stand still.....I miss the real good players alot...
5)All the great friends I made...Toxic, Alex, Kodak, Tompa, Miggy, jayjaybuckbuck, jp68plus1/Jdraconis, Justtoner, and many, many, many, others....

i am MIGGY

1. STW 2 theres nothing to beat it

2. Taking down Order from the inside round 5 i think

hrmmmm cant think of anymore sorry

I remember a round like this but there was only 2 players (accounts) involved if im thinking of the same round, is it the same round?

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
4) I can't remember his name(been to long and I am to old) but I remember this guy we attacked. the whole tribe was on him for over an hour. he never got outside help and fought us all to a stand still.....I miss the real good players alot...

That was me in the early days. If I remember rightly, the entire Diesel tribe attacked and proceeded to gang bang me into submission. This was prior to the mass same sec trains, and with it being at a lower speed, I did had a fighting chance Nonetheless, I was still rimmed in the end mind:icon_rolleyes: However, got me an invite into Diesel and met a load more players

Good to see Auskilla finally add something constructive to the forum, didnt think he had it in him :icon_wink:

1) STW2 & Black - For us golden oldies, there was our first round. After the first day I was hooked and spent an entire month glued to the computer. Many will quote tribes as being their best memory, but BLACK was definitely the best tribe I've ever played in.

Full of amateurs, we came within a whisker of winning the round, pushing the NOOB and greats to the wire. We didn't know our arse from our elbow, but we always supported one another fully. Think I'm the only surviving member still active, be good to see a few come out of the woodwork now and again.

2) "Tricks of the Trade" - My favourite has to be the old "rally point" trick. Capture the village without a single loss. A few repaired keyboards later, I'd finally mastered it :icon_smile: Many more, however, I always had to learn the hard way though.

3)MMM... (who is this Miggy?? ) - First met by insulting and blocking one another in STW2. MMM...was being the morale basher (or is it bitch ? :icon_wink:) for and pleaded he had no option but to.

In typical fashion, he then proceeded to turn on them and nobled one of their players whilst he was offline. Great tribemens and sitter, always knew I would come back to full villages and he would throw everything into the mix to defend me. I'm still better though :icon_biggrin:

4) Banter - This forum used to be full of great one liners, especially in the politics section. For all those that hated Thargoran, you still have to admit he added a bit of spice to the forum. Same goes for that invalid user.....

5) Missing a bus...., and consequently a flight due to STW. I thought it would good to sit down to an hour or two of STW.....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

1. royalgamers tribe , DREAM , reaching rank 1 i think when i cussed him so bad that it would fail

2. getting my personal best 50k on my 2nd round and last round ever! :D

ahem no more :/ just aint played speed a lot cuz of time

Dont tell Them

DeletedUser

1.attacking tompa thinking i could take out all his 99 villages with my 3 villages lol

DeletedUser

I really dont know how people can pick 5...

but my best by far was my first ever speed round after i had been playing tw for just a few weeks. ::icon_cool:

Round 19

I joined this round and hovered around the rank 20 mark for the first two days after watching players like matty1.23 (right name?) do their thing. (he was later massed.. not sure by who though... congrats to them though). After the first two days i noticed 2 players growing very quickly near me.

Thar and SwiftySwift. :icon_eek:
Does anyone know who was swiftyswift? He was good then but i have never seen the account again so i assume alias?

I saw them as a threat so me a friend and my brother commenced on bombarding them with masses of axe :axemen: (without rams i add) without a clue what we were letting ourselves in for.

Ofcorse we got our butts kicked my friend was completely nobled and my brother lost half his villages...

I continued alone.... but the next day, i went and over slept by about 10mins.

For this i was punished by the big bad mean mmm..., losing a village to him even before i had got near the computer.

unfortunately soon after this at a grand total of 60k i became bored due to the slow speed and my very short concentration span and gifted my villages away.

I only now realise what a great round that would be to play again.

All the greats were there and i didn’t have a freaking clue >.<

Isn’t innocents grand :icon_wink:

PS.
This is Aidan :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranbaxy

Thar and SwiftySwift. :icon_eek:
Does anyone know who was swiftyswift? He was good then but i have never seen the account again so i assume alias?

SwiftySwifty was not an alias, but a college student working his butt off to get into law school so he had to stop playing.

DeletedUser4682

Ok top five memories in no particular order.

1 - The heavy cav players who used a heavy cav attack/defence really effectivly like Tracey and ... doh forget there was somone else (a really good player).

2 - I thin kit was loceobo who always built like 22k axes and no light cav but alway did reallt well.

3 - My tribe Order totally dominating one round from early on, then having to dismiss half the players as it was so boring we owned almost all the map... then tracy leaving to set up a tribe i think was called Chaos and us not being able to kill her. Me getting rather knarked and i think i ended up getting rimmed as everyone started running.

4 - Staying up till 7am in the morning playing then getting up a few hours later to continue playing.

5 - Catapulting auskillas villages alot and him mass mailing me abuse then quitting a round.

Ranbaxy

Ok top five memories in no particular order.

1 - The heavy cav players who used a heavy cav attack/defence really effectivly like Tracey and ... doh forget there was somone else (a really good player).

2 - I thin kit was loceobo who always built like 22k axes and no light cav but alway did reallt well.

3 - My tribe Order totally dominating one round from early on, then having to dismiss half the players as it was so boring we owned almost all the map... then tracy leaving to set up a tribe i think was called Chaos and us not being able to kill her. Me getting rather knarked and i think i ended up getting rimmed as everyone started running.

4 - Staying up till 7am in the morning playing then getting up a few hours later to continue playing.

5 - Catapulting auskillas villages alot and him mass mailing me abuse then quitting a round.

The tribe was called Anarchy - The answer to Order!

sexynasherboy

im new to speed world only play on 2 time

1. i got a tribe in the top 5 on my 1st go

that all i got

NATMUS

The good old days with round 8 and so when alex played as irockstw and good old leuk and miggy. timming was not good in those days but my word it has changed. Also krakkan that cheat lol old times.