Hello Fellow High Performance Players

DeletedUser

All I have seen is comments about 24/24.

Who will be next to fall after that? If they fall which is most likely.

Who will come up top in a months time?

Who is your favorite player?

Heres few make some of your own if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3 Lady Kathrine
5 Vsax08

Two players in the top five, who aren't operated by multiple members.

Have to give respect where respect is due.
Lady Kathrine was hit hard early on and Vsax is in a real competitive area.

DeletedUser

3 Lady Kathrine
5 Vsax08

Two players in the top five, who aren't operated by multiple members.

Have to give respect where respect is due.
Lady Kathrine was hit hard early on and Vsax is in a real competitive area.

Vsax is operated by 3 players from what I hear. The wind tells me that includes Miggy. I guess that means I have to fight James in order to have the opportunity to noble vsax.

DeletedUser

Vsax is operated by 3 players from what I hear. The wind tells me that includes Miggy. I guess that means I have to fight James in order to have the opportunity to noble vsax.

Oh, I was going by a statement he made, I stand corrected.

DeletedUser

I am not sure about Vsax being a big duo account, I have been talking to him alot, become good friends with him actually, and it seems he may be getting some help from miggy, but vsax is vsax, and I think he just has someone there to sit him, but it is mainly just 1 player account.

That is my opinion.

Child in time

Tim, if it contains Miggy, you can be sure i'm the one sending...
I still owe it to Oceylanus :icon_wink:

Deathbringer989

Like PP said, Vsax =3.

Any lets face it, Lady Katherine was really 30 players.

DeletedUser

This is a late response to Amish's implication with multiple players on an account.

With rare exceptions (such as WhoWantsToLiveForever which is insane), most co-played accounts are barely more active than a normal account. I know that my account sees no more activity than it would if I was playing it solo. Me and 11-11 have nearly identical online times and the only reason we do coplaying is so that we can have accounts on 4 worlds. Each person takes control of 2 worlds and we swap every now and then. He has been controlling w24 about 90% lately and I have been controlling HP about 90%.

i am MIGGY

vsax was played untill the 11th september by him self, i came on then, and im the same time zone as vsax, and wtf does everyone want to fight with me :icon_eek:?

Child in time

vsax was played untill the 11th september by him self, i came on then, and im the same time zone as vsax, and wtf does everyone want to fight with me :icon_eek:?

Because you were dumb enough to join krakkan in his army and caught our buddy oceylanus offline :p he had quite a nice army back then i remember, but you took his village anyway :icon_sad:

EDIT: bolded, doomsday? Hmm, is it yet another sign from above?

i am MIGGY

i didnt know i wasnt suppsed to noble other villages :S i thought i was playing tribal wars were the object is to gain new villages, but i guess i was wrong :icon_cool:

and he was online ;) he countered my nobles, still got them back alot quicker than he expected, i remember everything i do in this game ;)

DeletedUser35352

Lets face it if i want to stay on this world me and miggy are gunna have to put up a hell of a fight, I played my account solo for 2 weeks or so but then things got of top of me and i asked miggy to share.

At the end of the day if i get nobled i get nobled it honestly would affect me i would just start on w25/26 and give it another go.

Goodluck purple pred nobling my village never mind any village :icon_cool:

Child in time

i didnt know i wasnt suppsed to noble other villages :S i thought i was playing tribal wars were the object is to gain new villages, but i guess i was wrong :icon_cool:

Yeah you were totally wrong! It's about making alliances and a lot of naps and family, the new friends nowadays :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think this guy has some balls. He essentially called ender and myself both noobs in matter of minutes.

Not too bright but balls nonetheless.

DeletedUser35352

what you think people have to have balls to call yourself a noob?

grow up who do you think you are some sort of tribal wars hero?