Hello Fellow High Performance Players

DeletedUser35352

ok well please grow up you act as if you are somethign special, its tribal wars mate

A game.

DeletedUser

Me special? I am just a lowly uber pointwhore.
I am just an ass to you because you rub me wrong.(I like it rough and dirty)

DeletedUser35352

actually no i cleared ender wiggins and you decided you would become enemies with me.

DeletedUser

actually no i cleared ender wiggins and you decided you would become enemies with me.

You may have cleared him but he will most likely noble you if he can beat WhoWantsToLive to you.

I would wager that he already has a solid army rebuilt.

DeletedUser

All I have seen is comments about 24/24.

Who will be next to fall after that? If they fall which is most likely.

Who will come up top in a months time?

Who is your favorite player?

Heres few make some of your own if you want.

• No idea
  • I don't know
  • HMm, hard to chose

Me special? (I like it rough and dirty)

Place and time:cata::spear::cata:

Edit: PP, you don't have balls, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

i am MIGGY

You may have cleared him but he will most likely noble you if he can beat WhoWantsToLive to you.

I would wager that he already has a solid army rebuilt.

OMG this is a game stop taking everything so serious, so what if WhoWantsToLive nobles vsax, will he die if his village is taken? no he wont, obvioulsly vsax acc has got you a little worried or you wouldnt be positing about his dimise by several player, come on, cant one of you take him alone?:icon_eek:

Child in time

OMG this is a game stop taking everything so serious, so what if WhoWantsToLive nobles vsax, will he die if his village is taken? no he wont, obvioulsly vsax acc has got you a little worried or you wouldnt be positing about his dimise by several player, come on, cant one of you take him alone?:icon_eek:

If that's what you want :lol:

i am MIGGY

tbh i dont care lol, its not my acc is it? and who the **** are you anyway?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have no intention of attacking vsax. WhoWants already called it so I will be respecting that unless vsax decides to attack.

And you have yet to see me serious. It has only happened a few times on the forum.

He attacked me so he became an enemy. Simple as that.

Child in time

tbh i dont care lol, its not my acc is it? and who the *censored* are you anyway?

I believe the bolded is still implying the word you were using, thus against the rules.

You can use however: ****.

I suggest you do that before 1 of the numerous mods that are playing this world and watching this forums infract you for it :) (I'm training here)

So who the **** I am? I'm near you :D that big ol' mean village am i.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8472

I believe the bolded is still implying the word you were using, thus against the rules.

You can use however: (lost in copy paste).

I suggest you do that before 1 of the numerous mods that are playing this world and watching this forums infract you for it :) (I'm training here)

So who the (lost in copy paste) I am? I'm near you :D that big ol' mean village am i.

actually you get in trouble for quoting it too :(, those modes are mean