Do you want to become a true "n00b throwing axes"?

DeletedUser

The evil clown is thinking of a comeback so I'll probably join W26 (depends on its settings) and am thinking of making a tribe again

noobs.gif

Requirements are the same as ever before in my tribes:
  • Skype is a must
  • We're playing to have fun rather than being #1
  • Team (tribe) comes first
  • tribe's purest dictatorship
  • Dedication and the will to learn is a must - experience or former archievments aren't
  • having a clean slate - cheating players and unteachable forum's spammers will be kicked without discussions
  • no "soft" member limit at first since usually more than half of the first members will be kicked after a while :icon_wink:
Apply here or via PM, if you're afraid of others reading your application. But in either case do it in a polite and mature manner. A "m3 w4nn4 j01n, pl0x!?!?" won't do it though. "Old n00bs" are welcome, so are TW-veterans and also completely new players. The most important requirement will be: You have to "fit into the tribe's community and feel the n00bs' spirit".

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
World 26's about to get alot more interesting now. :)

Hope you'll make it fun.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
n00bs! was probably the tribe with the best teamplay on the .net servers, perhaps with the exception of W1 TW. If anyone wants a unique experience of how a TRIBE should work, I recommend applying.

Not recommended for little children, those with severe back pains or those with extreme fear of clowns :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

can any of you add me in skype so at least i could chat with you guys

username:farlitalol

DeletedUser

I will join back for sure hope to see some old n00bs back. It has been 11 worlds and i have not find a similar playing community, it's all about ranks nowadays :(. I hope tech lvls are enabled this time that will make it more fun.

DeletedUser

I will join back for sure hope to see some old n00bs back. It has been 11 worlds and i have not find a similar playing community, it's all about ranks nowadays :(. I hope tech lvls are enabled this time that will make it more fun.

awesome :)

DeletedUser

Heard alot about the tribe, mostly positive. Not sure if I'm going to join the world, depents on the settings, but if I do I'm surely going to apply.

DeletedUser

(might aswell) ;)

• Skype is a must - Got it
  • We're playing to have fun rather than being #1 - Doubt I'm good enough to be number 1
  • Team (tribe) comes first - Of course
  • tribe's purest dictatorship - Whaa?
  • Dedication and the will to learn is a must - experience or former archievments aren't - Learning is fun :)
  • having a clean slate - cheating players and unteachable forum's spammers will be kicked without discussions - Hopefully I'm not considered a spammer or a cheater or unteachable
  • no "soft" member limit at first since usually more than half of the first members will be kicked after a while :icon_wink: - Good to know that even in a great inlikliehood I don't get in that I will be probably kicked for my inadequacies :( Boo-hoo.
Okay now I'm stuck in this colour.

I'm not a new member but have played for a while and depending on my start have varied between 300-3000 in rank so I ain't the perfect player. I suppose I'm interested in seeing how good a tribe can be and before I quit TW maybe having a go at trying and getting into n00bs will be okay. There I go said my little piece so everyone can have a good laugh at me :D.

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&id=1996322 - My old account

http://en20.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=info_player&id=1996322 - The proof that I'm not trying to rip it off so I left that account a while ago now.

Hopefully this isn't in vain and I will get laughed off the forums but what the hey.

whats a "skype" :icon_smile:
I think I want to join, but I don't think I'll be using this name

(this message will self-destuct)

http://skype.com/intl/en-gb/ - It's like aim/MSN

DeletedUser

Hellooo there :)

Requirements are the same as ever before in my tribes:
  • Skype is a must - Have had for a long time now and am glad it still gets used in games like this one! Makes it so much easier to co-ordinate,chat and just have a good time getting to know one another at no cost! (monetary ofcorse) Time is always a cost in anything we do :p.
  • We're playing to have fun rather than being #1-This is probs the main reason i'd like to apply, what is the point of playing a game if not to have fun... I mean we're not gonna play games and act like teenagers again if its not fun?!?! seriously now im here to have fun, if that means getting to #1 while having fun all the better!
  • Team (tribe) comes first - Once again why join a team if not to be a part of that team. When i join a team they become my friends,allies and people that i wanna enjoy my time in the game with. So ofcorse team comes first!
  • tribe's purest dictatorship-I think that comes with the territory of being in a tribe. "When i say jump, you say how high soldier!" haha.
  • Dedication and the will to learn is a must experience or former archievments aren't- Well i havn't had that many achievements on this game as i've only played in one world and a few speed rounds because they are just funnn staying up 24 hours and then getting beat down by some random 10 players its awsome! But im sure willing to learn, i've never played the old style system so im more than happy to try and learn seing as its more of the "pure" style of play, rather than world 20 (I play as Gotreks) where you have all the paladin items/archers/no tech levels etc... So if you're willing to teach, I am willing and eager to learn!
  • having a clean slate - cheating players and unteachable forum's spammers will be kicked without discussions- Havn't and won't cheat, that just spoils a game for me. If im going to achieve something in a game i need to know that i've done it by myself without the aid of any cheats.
  • no "soft" member limit at first since usually more than half of the first members will be kicked after a while :icon_wink: - No dead weight , the key to a successfull tribe,i think if you're really agreing to all the above you shouldn't be a soft member! Therefore i completely agree with this.
So thats my application. Just wandering when or how will i know if i've succeeded or failed in the application?

Thank you all for your time.

Archaics.

DeletedUser51087

whats a "skype" :icon_smile:
I think I want to join, but I don't think I'll be using this name

(this message will self-destuct)

Skype is like MSN/IRC. You can make an account Here!

Try deleting your post now. :icon_wink:

Last edited:

mrandoman

Skype is a must - I'm VeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryLongName on Skype

We're playing to have fun rather than being #1 - That's fine, I have low standards =D

Team (tribe) comes first - Even before fun?

tribe's purest dictatorship - The most effective form of government

Dedication and the will to learn is a must - experience or former archievments aren't - Honestly, I have only played on one world, but I am willing to learn. I did very well on my first world and was complimented by experienced players.

having a clean slate - cheating players and unteachable forum's spammers will be kicked without discussions - I never have and never will.

no "soft" member limit at first since usually more than half of the first members will be kicked after a while - Most people will quit after the first few weeks, it will be good to get rid of them.

Hope you liked it.

DeletedUser

Wow! I've expected some good applications (and a lot more lousy ones) - but I never thought of such a lot of mails and chats via Skype in such a short time.

Sorry that I cannot (and will not try to) cope with such masses. I will answer some of the good applicants tomorrow, who made it directly into the tribe and I'll give them access to our future channel.

To all of those, who won't get an answer, but still want to try:

Please join this channel.

And please be patient, because I'm not online all the time (or busy otherwise). Please don't try to open a private chat anymore, without asking in that channel first. It's really hard to answer everybody with a new window popping-up every 1-2 minutes when my status shows "online". :lol:

DeletedUser

Wth? When did you become a elder moderator Thar? That's out of the blue :p

shmegg

• [*]I am interested:icon_biggrin:
    [*]Skype is a must GOT IT
    [*]We're playing to have fun rather than being #1 thats cool i wont make it to number 1
    [*]Team (tribe) comes first Of course
    [*]tribe's purest dictatorship I dont understand the last word
    [*]Dedication and the will to learn is a must - experience or former archievments aren't I always am willing to learn new things
    [*]having a clean slate - cheating players and unteachable forum's spammers will be kicked without discussions cheating is stupid and gets you no where i spam in the spam section sometimes and in my tribe fun and game sections where the spam is aloud but other than that i am teachible
    [*]no "soft" member limit at first since usually more than half of the first members will be kicked after a while :icon_wink: Ok kool fine by me

Timujen

Howdy Thar! Don't know if you remember me or not, but I was with you in uTeach for a couple of weeks before RL dragged me away. Depending on W26's settings, I think it'd be a laugh to be in a tribe under your severe leadership! :p Count me in if you want to.

Last edited:

Red Xiii

Sorry I believe in my real life before the tribe.

Last edited: