Do you want to become a true "n00b throwing axes"?

DeletedUser

Howdy Thar! Don't know if you remember me or not, but I was with you in TeachU for a couple of weeks before RL dragged me away. Depending on W26's settings, I think it'd be a laugh to be in a tribe under your severe leadership! :p Count me in if you want to.

Now that's interesting, since I've never been a member of that tribe.

And yes, becoming an elder moderator was a surprise for me too. ;-)

[EDIT] -------------
Wow. World hasn't opened yet, but I got the first offer to merge tribes:

Hi Thargoran.
I was going to form a pre-made tribe in world 26. and have done half of the work.
but it didn't go as well as i thought. so, many memebrs who said they may join, have declined to join. even some of those players who was going to join for sure have declined it. so, It disappointed me. and now, we think maybe it is better to join another tribe instead of creating a new premade. if there is no problems with that, we will be happy to join your tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Herucles

moi application for n00bs :

In game name : Herucles
Past experiences : w2, w8,w11, w14 + w24 - currently not playing any world as it got boring being the best.
Reasons for joining : I have always been a great admirer of n00bs on w11l, and would really like to be a part of it on this world. I am very active ( on about 4 times a day), and (if I may say so) I am a great forum personality. Hope to here for you, Herucles.

EDIT : and I fulfill all the requirements.

Last edited:

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Past experiences : w2, w8,w11, w14 + w24 - currently not playing any world as it got boring being the best.

A little arrogant of you isn't it? Considering the only time you went past two villages was W14 :icon_neutral:

Or was that a form of sarcasm I didn't see at first? (sorry for being a meanie, but that part annoyed me)

spleen mage

moi application for n00bs :

In game name : Herucles
Reasons for joining : I have always been a great admirer of n00bs on w11l, and would really like to be a part of it on this world. I am very active ( on about 4 times a day), and (if I may say so) I am a great forum personality. Hope to here for you, Herucles.

EDIT : and I fulfill all the requirements.

Location: Choclate-and-marshmellow-and-sweetie-and-ice-cream land

Sorry - One of the requirements is "No people from Choclate-and-marshmellow-and-sweetie-and-ice-cream land". Better luck next time.

DeletedUser

* Skype is a must - Got it! Name: Maegnas_Turgonson
* We're playing to have fun rather than being #1 - So am I ;)
* Team (tribe) comes first - This is TRIBAL Wars, right?
* tribe's purest dictatorship - Democracy just won't work in this game :)
* Dedication and the will to learn is a must - experience or former archievments aren't - Always willing to learn. Achievements? what achievements?
* having a clean slate - cheating players and unteachable forum's spammers will be kicked without discussions - Never banned, anywhere, never will be (as long as it is up to me!)
* no "soft" member limit at first since usually more than half of the first members will be kicked after a while - Let me be a n00b even for a day, if I am the dead weight I'll go by myself! :)

Finally, I will learn to play!! :D

DeletedUser

Skype is a must - Tidus_Mino is my Skype name
* We're playing to have fun rather than being #1 - I prefer to treat this as a game rather than a profession
* Team (tribe) comes first - Of course, can't have a team with no trust
* tribe's purest dictatorship - Best way to lead In my opinion, as theres no conflictions
* Dedication and the will to learn is a must - experience or former archievments aren't - Always willing to learn. Past experience aswell.
* having a clean slate - cheating players and unteachable forum's spammers will be kicked without discussions - I don't cheat, or would even know how to really. I'm easy to talk to and follow commands well, and I post on forum, but not execcsively.
* no "soft" member limit at first since usually more than half of the first members will be kicked after a while - I expect this from any sucessful tribe, those not up to scratch must be left behind, survival of the fittest after all ^.^

DeletedUser

This has the looks of a fun tribe! I've been searching for an engaging tribe that understands the meaning of teamwork.

I would like to become a n00b that throws axes!

Herucles

Sorry - One of the requirements is "No people from Choclate-and-marshmellow-and-sweetie-and-ice-cream land". Better luck next time.

bums. oh well...

You do realize that my application was a joke? It's not like I'm going to get into one of the top tribes with that crap.

DeletedUser

Sorry, folks!

Thanks for the immense interest, but the recruitment is closed for now. Elsewise I have to convince the admins to make a tribal limit of 500 members...

Probably I'll recruit some smart members InGame - depending on their location.

New.identity

Damn.

I wanted to join.

Was writing my application as well ;(

DeletedUser

Sorry, folks!

Thanks for the immense interest, but the recruitment is closed for now. Elsewise I have to convince the admins to make a tribal limit of 500 members...

Now THAT'S an idea to root for!! Can we have a vote or some kind of petition?

DeletedUser

Good luck Thargoran, i would like you to still be in w11 so i could watch your skillz closely xD

When my time came to see and participate this public forums and to observe people outside my K was the time that you were already gone..

Hope you succed in the beggining of the world and so do i (using a alias though)

'nuff said

cheers..

Timujen

This has the looks of a fun tribe! I've been searching for an engaging tribe that understands the meaning of teamwork.

I would like to become a n00b that throws axes!

Nick baby!! What's happening?? Long time no see! Whatcha say you and me create our own little tribe and just whip the sh*t outta Thar and his band of merry pirates. I know it's cheating being you and me together and all, but we'll go easy on 'em! What say? ;)

Mick876

Well i sent you a application hopefully, you will still consider me

DeletedUser51263

Sorry, folks!

Dang! Just saw this =[ but I hope you read my application.