Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 40,921
Side 2: 0
Difference: 40,921
image.php

lol

DeletedUser

Is it just me or is there something wrong here?:icon_rolleyes:

It was from a long time ago, i only posted it because we crushed Jnssrs when they tried to set-up in K73 awhile back.

carriestupidhead

This does not concern me as for some whiny reason we have already gotten complaints from Jnssrs for a ceasefire...lol

We just started our launch that day...hahaha (yesterday)

Pathetic :)

DeletedUser

we were scattered when LEGIT attacked us. because we are all friend in real life. not a continent tribe as you. we don't pick up members unconnected peoples.

and we didn't want cheasefire. we made a deal and adapt to this deal.

and we are not scared of war anytime when we are collective like now.

otherwise WHO has 48 members, we were just 2. But they can't beat us. And LEGIT help them. what do you thing about this? :))))

DeletedUser

we were scattered when LEGIT attacked us. because we are all friend in real life. not a continent tribe as you. we don't pick up members unconnected peoples.

and we didn't want cheasefire. we made a deal and adapt to this deal.

and we are not scared of war anytime when we are collective like now.

otherwise WHO has 48 members, we were just 2. But they can't beat us. And LEGIT help them. what do you thing about this? :))))

Just two? you had double degit members when we took care of you, not to mention two of them we're in the top 10 of the K.

WHOs ability to take care of you didn't matter, we wanted to remove you anyhow.

DeletedUser

:D when we come back to k73, wee see everything clearly friend. only wait.

DeletedUser

:D when we come back to k73, wee see everything clearly friend. only wait.

LMAO, yea, come on back to K73.

I'll be sure to give you a nice house warming gift, and then a free, all expenses paid trip to the rim. :icon_twisted:

EDIT: Tell trinityum i'd love to clear him a few more times, and get yenil and bilges to play again.

I'd love to rim them again too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just wait to your death :)

you trust your big family and your big points. but it's not matter for us.

only wait. every one will see your collapse. ;)

trinityum

We were just two members active in k73. yenilmeyenadam and me at first. you can't take my a village about 20 days :). it has to be shameful for you just two players and 2 biggest tribe. you are just a group of miserables. if you trust yourself take an acc world 26 today and fight against me no tribes no allies no friends.

do you trust yourself?????

DeletedUser

We were just two members active in k73. yenilmeyenadam and me at first. you can't take my a village about 20 days :). it has to be shameful for you just two players and 2 biggest tribe. you are just a group of miserables. if you trust yourself take an acc world 26 today and fight against me no tribes no allies no friends.

It depends, trust myself with what? I wouldn't true myself to do the math to figure out how much anesthetics I should give a patient prior to surgery.

I'd trust myself to be able to time an attack on TW though.

DeletedUser

Legıt must wait only :)

Last edited by a moderator:

seytan61

@ [E] dont speak much, if you are strong than lets see the statistics...

@ Jnssrs great job :)) go ahead and eat this noobs...

DeletedUser

just wait to your death :)

you trust your big family and your big points. but it's not matter for us.

only wait. every one will see your collapse. ;)

Yea... send some noble trains at me, i'll be sure to accomidate them properly.

DeletedUser

LOL, the reason it took us so long to noble your village, after i personally cleared it twice was because we we're argueing with WHO over who should get it.

And the player who claimed you orginally didn't even have nobles yet, so we waited while he sat on his ***.

No worries, i look around the map and i don't see any more Jnssrs stains on it. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Andy31567 we can see everything clearly with your OD defencive points. you are not a fight man. you are only talkative. :)

DeletedUser48847

Andy31567 we can see everything clearly with your OD defencive points. you are not a fight man. you are only talkative. :)

Hmm.. Can you give me a link to his ingame account, not the one on the forum, please? :icon_confused: