[E] -v- jnssrs

DeletedUser

by the way I didn't see your name on world26. are you afraid Andy31567?

LMAO i have 40 villages here on W22, i don't even have time to check them all by the time i get off sometimes.

If you wanna fight with me trinityum feel free to set up shop somewhere closer then K75.

I've already showed you the end of an axe twice, so so far the scores 2 to 0, care to even it?

DeletedUser

if you can't defence your villages, that means you are not a fightman

he attacks only weakness. he can't attack bigger than him.

but you all see us...

I REMEMBER YOU NOW!

You were less then 3K points LMAO, I didn't even attack you because you were so small.

Anyhow, not a fighting man? look around me on the map, i have no enemies anywhere close to me... wonder why?

trinityum

LMAO i have 40 villages here on W22, i don't even have time to check them all by the time i get off sometimes.

If you wanna fight with me trinityum feel free to set up shop somewhere closer then K75.

I've already showed you the end of an axe twice, so so far the scores 2 to 0, care to even it?

hahahaha ... your two members are attacking me lol. I want more...

and You attacked me first and if you want a war come closer to me...

trinityum

I REMEMBER YOU NOW!

Anyhow, not a fighting man? look around me on the map, i have no enemies anywhere close to me... wonder why?

because you are attacking just alones...you couldn't attack even WHO.. you have NAP even RC.. lol.

who do you think to attack Andy under 500k points tribes??

DeletedUser

because you are attacking just alones...you couldn't attack even WHO.. you have NAP even RC.. lol.

who do you think to attack Andy under 500k points tribes??

We have no NAP with RC... i'm the head diplo so i think i know just a TAD more about our diplomacy then you do.

And we didn't attack WHO because we liked them... we didn't like you all. (hence why you were removed)

Anyone else love Jnssrs talking S*** to a tribe thats already beat them...

DeletedUser

Meh we can still talk about how E would have done vs Jnssrs if they didn't merge. :icon_razz:

carriestupidhead

Meh we can still talk about how E would have done vs Jnssrs if they didn't merge. :icon_razz:

well nothing cause we made a ceasefire prior to the merger...lol

But i guess we can get hypothetical on what would happen if we never ceased against RC and jnssrs :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[E] would have won lol :p

that's what i think would have happened as well. or.... maybe.. E would have brought back all the nukes they lost before and combine them with the nukes they had and used their zombie nukes with their normal nukes to wipe out RC and jsnnrs at the exact same time.. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

that's what i think would have happened as well. or.... maybe.. E would have brought back all the nukes they lost before and combine them with the nukes they had and used their zombie nukes with their normal nukes to wipe out RC and jsnnrs at the exact same time.. :icon_eek:

maybe lol :p who knows lol :p maybe in the future they will be in a war XP and show they can kick a$$

carriestupidhead

well that or....:icon_rolleyes: lol

We would have likely had that war drag on for the lengthiest amount of time before we both just called it quits due to pure bordom...lol

As I said, we had the same 20-30 always fighting so it was hard to do much of anything that stuck...but we wont be having that problem in the future...hence the new union =)

DeletedUser

Aww.. so no zombie nukes? Zombie nukes are awesome.. I want zombie nukes.. :icon_sad:

carriestupidhead

Oh Man, if those nukes were Zombie nukes....lol...being that the distance was just so incredible to travel by regular nukes, imagine the slow a** speed of a zombie nuke hahaha

DeletedUser

wouldnt the zombie nukes eat your real nukes brains? leaving you with....nothing?

Not if you send them to separate villages. Then your zombie nukes will eat the brains at the villages you send them to. :icon_twisted:

carriestupidhead said:
Oh Man, if those nukes were Zombie nukes....lol...being that the distance was just so incredible to travel by regular nukes, imagine the slow a** speed of a zombie nuke hahaha

Oh yeah.. that's true. Unless they were like the zombies in 28 days later or something. then they would be faster than a normal nuke..

carriestupidhead

Not if you send them to separate villages. Then your zombie nukes will eat the brains at the villages you send them to. :icon_twisted:

Agreed =)

Oh yeah.. that's true. Unless they were like the zombies in 28 days later or something. then they would be faster than a normal nuke..

And I forgot about those zombies lol....they were frigin speedsters lol