"HOT" Care to explain

• Thread starter DeletedUser5524
  • Start date

DeletedUser5524

Has anyone taken a look at djemberivet profile since he restarted? Does what you read below match what he claims on his profile? So who was being truthful keilantra or djemberivet?

@ djemberivet: I'm not trying to bring HOT water on you, but you are the only one that can clear things up now that you are back in T.W...!!!

Don't be pulling DJ into this when he isn't even here to defend his views. DJ and I are friends, and I contacted him through MSN and told him to look around himself. He wanted me to sit his account after he saw what was going on with his tribe.

DJ, you're "former" leader TGP, thinks you made a foolish move. He told me he supported whatever I thought best for his "former" tribe. We had a nice little discussion, and he expressed his sadness that his people were falling apart, and wished me the best of luck bringing back those that were still loyal.

So don't use other people's names to flame me, TGP, especially ones that are not available to comment right now.

As for you, mdeamicis... at one time you looked up to me. You have always known where I stand. I was against the merger with FTR, because I am HOT. I was against dropping the academies, and they have grown to become main tribes now. I invited you to leadership meetings, but you never attended any of them. I've invited every duke and baron in HOT, but few take the time. Only the "corrupt" leaders care about these meetings, evidently. Meeting times have been IGMed to every duke, and posted in the external forum. It's your own fault that you did not attend, not mine.

And as far as your claim about being threatened with disbanding... I was the one that stepped in and supported you in the leadership council. I made sure your views were heard and spoke for your tribe and its problems in the SE. And it was me that campaigned for help for your members. You were happy to have my help at the time. It's too bad this is how I am repayed for standing up for you.

But the thing about me... is that the next branch that's in trouble and needs my help... they've got it. Because I am a leader of HOT, and those loyal to HOT are my people to protect. Whether they appreciate it or not doesn't matter to me. It would just make things a little more pleasant.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7529

wow tgp, seems like you still love HOT, why dont you just rejoin us already.

talking about DJ, i was just chatting with him like 2 nights ago. And let me tell you, he wanted COLD to go back into HOT, and he DID think it was a dumb move to seperate.

DeletedUser

doesn't matter
i think they have allready reached a point where they can't turn back anymore

DeletedUser5524

The point is he's defending us when everyone else said otherwise. If your great leader would LIE about the way Dj felt what other lies has that person told.

People in your own forums...well you know what it says

Last edited:

DeletedUser

wow there guys. first thing I want to clear up is about what gunbound just said. YES, I am pissed off by how the events turned against my FRIENDS, and former tribes member. I do TRUST each of them, and will keep them in my heart whatever happen next. I am not pissed AT THEM, but at the events, dot. second thing you all have to know, and YES I know that it could make some noise: I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING. Since I had to quit, the management have been passed over to TGP, that I think is very intelligent and a great player. Mdeamicis helped a lot in this management, I guess, and I think that maybe he could have done things a little slower, and with more diplomacy. that is the big blame that I have to give...but I'm almost shy to say that, since mdeamicis was the one who instructed me in the ways of HOT (I have to remeber you all that he have been one of the most loyal players I know, and ALWAYS following orders that superiors gave him, and lately that I personnaly gave him when I took his place at the lead of HOTaSE...) anyway, the first thing I did when I came back to the game was sending a message to mdeamicis, saying something like HEY WHAT'S UP!! and I was really happy to see that he replied me, but when I saw the kind of reply, that was: I don't want to talk to the one who's now managing dj's account, HOT is a bunch of liars...I was totally lost. I had heard about a kind of rebellion, by keilantra through msn, and I did passed my account sitting to her, thinking that it was for the best of HOT. I do not say that I made an error, but certainly I could have done things better. If I had never quitted, the tribe would look as good as it looked before, no "rebellion" would have been made, and everything would be normal, except maybe that I would probably made something kind of what TGP did, but with more diplomacy, and with the trust that HOT currently shows me. With all the respect I gained through my actions in HOT, I would sacrifice myself once again for those members who are probably the best players, and friends, that I've ever encountered in this game, and I would sincerely do anything that could bring them back into HOT, or at least no more beeing enemy with them.

DeletedUser

I have another precision to make: keilantra did acted for the best of HOT, and in her position, I would have done the same thing. maybe she was not TOTALLY aware of the situation, and I love her more than any other players in this world, since she have given me the chance to second her, and to serve HOT greatly. I do not want former aSE players to think that she is sneaky or something like that. it is ME who decided to make her my account sitter, and she didn't made any errors, but to not consider alternatives than making them enemies. I DEFEND you to say that either she's a liar, a persecutor, or any kind of insults to her intelligence and understanding. In her position I would have done probably the same thing, and ALL OF THIS could have never happened like this if misunderstanding would have not been made from EACH of the sides. I am truely sorry about beeing the center of the whole thing, and I really know that if I had not quitted the game for a long time, these things would never have happenned. if some of you are interested in the reasons that made me quit, just mail me, and I'll explain. now, I really desire that each sides of this conflict look at each other, admit that both have done things wrong, and that everything settles down. HOT MUST stop any attacks on COLD, as I know there is some currently (I've received a report from TGP demonstrating it) and any agressive behaviors from each of the tribes must stop, right now. EVERYONE should listen to this, and for god's sake, respect me and my friends, if it's only for my own help to hot respect, than that's it, respect what I say, and PLEASE take actions that could bring us to peace again.

DeletedUser5210

Dj,please,make your points in pragraphs,i cann't read anything :icon_wink:

DeletedUser3270

Wow... who would've thought I'd STILL be such a topic of conversation? I'm touched. It's nice to see you still think about me, TGP.

Thanks, DJ, for the vote of confidence. I know these guys were your friends, but sometimes friends end up on the opposite side of a battlefield. I have friends in many tribes, including Xig. But war is war, and I have a duty to my tribe.

You made your choice to abandon that duty when you betrayed me and left like you did, TGP. You get to live with the consequences of that. Maybe things would have happened differently, like DJ said, if you had tried diplomacy rather than mutiny. But I don't have time to think about maybes. I have to deal with the reality of what's happening right now.

And as TGP has so eloquently demonstrated, he is still an enemy of HOT. He will be treated as such. I'm sorry DJ, and I hope you understand my position. I am a leader of HOT, and COLD has chosen their path. They can scream and rail about it all they want, but they still have to walk it.

DeletedUser5524

I Walk It Too....funny thing my fait was sealed before mdeamicis took over. If i'm correct i went the diplomatic route. i sent you an emailed trying to pull out and even sent warhawg an email. warhawg was the only one to respond opening up the door for a cease fire.

But the same person that said i was kicking people out, the same person who said i was attacking my own members is the same person who order attacks on me before i could even speak in my defense, that's the person who broke the lines (because none above was true).

I will agree this could have been handle differently, but admit, who responds well to threats. How many times were we threaten to fight when we did not want too. Not because we were scared but because we did not agree with HOt stance. But we still supported other members.

Also Keilantra if you were on your job and you saw from the post what was going on you could have removed me at anytime. High council called us weak, but you are only as weak as the strongest person. That was supposed to be you, yet in the end you could not even stand up for what you believed in, but became a follower instead of a true leader.

Now McMommy is a LEADER

Too bad certain people are to far to get at but time will come. I wanted a peaceful ending but

Last edited:

DeletedUser

what I can see now is that both sides have their ears closed. this is REALLY bad, and keilantra, I LEARNED THIS FROM YOU, to open my ears, and don't jump to conclusions too fast...well, maybe I've influenced you a little more that I wanted lol!

TGP, seriously, I understand your situation, and you KNOW that I want the best for you, but PLEASE listen at least to propositions, and show the great patience that I know you have.

so, here we are, with a conflict on our hands, started on a completely stupid misunderstanding, that should never have happenned. I will now say to you what I personnally think. I think that TGP is right for most of the situation, and rumors that he've been attacking is own members are completely false, I'm SURE about that. also rumors that he've been collaborating with XIG are false too, since all COLD members are my "children", and that all of you know the TOTAL HATE that I have towards XIG. they are just as me on that point, I know that, and refusal to participate in the war was just to prevent beeing completely destroyed, which everyone must understand.

now, I want you guys to listen sooooo closely to each other, and PLEASE do not make such posts with implicit threats or aggressive manners, that is just childish thoughts, and beeing closed to each other will lead us all to death (a little dramatic, I know lol)

I DON'T SEE the necessity of this little altercation, and I'm sure we can find a peacefull solution. neither of you are right on this, so stop arguing. peace is not a suggestion, it's simply what we will do right now, or as soon as possible, and everything will be fine.

offer suggestions, because now we're talking for nothing. I take the first tour: I offer my help, if you guys want, I can lead once again COLD members, since they all know me, and they would be welcomed right away in HOT, PLUS there would be a public excuse FROM BOTH OF THEM. if your ego is too big to acept that, then you don't deserve to be in HOT, neither keilantra or TGP. I haven't heard of mdeamicis lately, but knowing him, I'm sure he would accept that alternative too. like I previously said, I will do everything I can to protect my friends, and it's not a ridiculous error like that that will bring hate between my friends and family.

DeletedUser

DJ, they have said multiple times on these forums about how close they were to their xig neighbors and how they didnt wish to fight them and blah blah blah.

I am sorry you returned to see the situation as it is, but whitewashing over it wont make it better as most HOT probably wouldnt trust these guys at all if they were in HOT and wouldnt wish to share our info with them.

DeletedUser

and...who are you to say that? I may say that if HOT would considder the possibility of "me leading it again", it would arrange everything, since: COLD trust me, and HOT trust me. if they don't want to talk to each other, than fine, they will talk to me, and with time, gaps will be filled, and peace will be back.

DeletedUser

Who am I to say that I dont trust them at all? Who am I to say while you were gone they became traitors of the worst kind? I am a HOT member...a Baron on top of that and branch diplomat of HOT NE. You may think you can work wonders and change this, but TGP even used YOUR words to try and cause more strife in HOT, and you want us to trust THEM?

Give me a break....they are traitors.

DeletedUser

lol I think that you seem to complain yourself in your position, and that HOT's primary goal is making things with unity and peace, not shouting "traitors" at people who don't deserve it. if you don't kow what you're talking about, then just don't say a word. you have not been in this, neither in the begginning, neither now, and this is not of your concern. what you think is completely based on what you've heard, and massive rumors like those who have been started when I left are ridiculous, and they are a shame to anybody who think they are true, or to those who started them. these players are the true traitors, and should be treated just as they deserve.

DeletedUser

lol I think that you seem to complain yourself in your position, and that HOT's primary goal is making things with unity and peace, not shouting "traitors" at people who don't deserve it. if you don't kow what you're talking about, then just don't say a word. you have not been in this, neither in the begginning, neither now, and this is not of your concern. what you think is completely based on what you've heard, and massive rumors like those who have been started when I left are ridiculous, and they are a shame to anybody who think they are true, or to those who started them. these players are the true traitors, and should be treated just as they deserve.

Complain myself into my position? LOL you remind me of xig. Perhaps you should just join COLD. Or go back to not playing....

DeletedUser

HA! now THIS is funny, I am beeing insulted by someone I don't even know, and that seems don't know me LOL, PLUS when I'm tryng to bring peace towards my people.............if THAT is our current aristocracy in HOT, then yes, maybe I should join them. lets say that one person does not make generality, but I sincerely think that this attitude deserve punishement, or at least demotion lol, it's not the valors that HOT must vehiculate. and I'm sure anyone with a single particle of sense will approve me.

DeletedUser

Approve you? You wanting to bring in a tribe that left us in the middle of a war and spoke nothing but harsh words against us? You have been gone far too long. Keep in mind, you are in the same branch as me....

You have an IGM.

DeletedUser

lol, you have an IGM too, and please, don't speak no more in this thread, you're off topic, and completely useless to the discussion.

btw, yes, I have been gone too long, since everything and leaders were really nice when I left, and now I come back and see that some guys without diplomacy leads the positions that requires much, lol I don't understand, but anyway, this is off topic too, so let's talk in game about that...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually...Im ordering YOU to get out of this topic. :lol:

And considering you have said you will back our enemies on your profile, I would say it is YOU that are useless to us.

What I AM useless to, is helping you get your way. Which it seems you like to throw a fit when you dont get it.

If that was the old way of HOT leadership, then we are better off now by far and it seems we are doing quite alright in this war without you.

But then again, trying to bring traitors back is such a wonderful idea.:icon_rolleyes:

I am not offtopic, opposing beliefs can be brought forward in a topic. Just ask ender if you wish to continue to whine and complain about it.

DeletedUser

lol, you have an IGM too, and please, don't speak no more in this thread, you're off topic, and completely useless to the discussion.

btw, yes, I have been gone too long, since everything and leaders were really nice when I left, and now I come back and see that some guys without diplomacy leads the positions that requires much, lol I don't understand, but anyway, this is off topic too, so let's talk in game about that...

We are at WAR. Time for soft talkers like you is OVER. I can soft talk too, but not when it comes to traitors. Get over it. You left, things didnt go your way....too bad.