"HOT" Care to explain

• Thread starter DeletedUser5524
  • Start date

DeletedUser8958

Who am I to say that I dont trust them at all? Who am I to say while you were gone they became traitors of the worst kind? I am a HOT member...a Baron on top of that and branch diplomat of HOT NE. You may think you can work wonders and change this, but TGP even used YOUR words to try and cause more strife in HOT, and you want us to trust THEM?

Give me a break....they are traitors.

this is one of the reasons we have had probs in trying to fix our differences as a lot of hot players {management } have not ears and see only what they want to see ,the world we lived in was every dif to theres as you know we lived fort and died beside xig before the war when no hot tribles would help us ,then you wanted us to stab in the back the people that helped us so who would be the traitors then, as to that we did fight we helped hot in all other places we could reach so you cant say we didnt fight because we did and lost a lot of troops doing it.
not once have we attacked a hot player since we left unless attacked first

DeletedUser

this is one of the reasons we have had probs in trying to fix our differences as a lot of hot players {management } have not ears and see only what they want to see ,the world we lived in was every dif to theres as you know we lived fort and died beside xig before the war when no hot tribles would help us ,then you wanted us to stab in the back the people that helped us so who would be the traitors then, as to that we did fight we helped hot in all other places we could reach so you cant say we didnt fight because we did and lost a lot of troops doing it.
not once have we attacked a hot player since we left unless attacked first

Why are you guys wanting peace now? Another move to save villages without fighting now that you see xig isnt doing as well as they were at the beginning?

(this is not a slam at you xig, there are plenty of other threads to discuss such)

Its too late as far as I am concerned. Of course you can try to go over my head, if my superiors wish to disagree with me that is their call to make.

But I think you totally misunderstand when you say how hot doesnt deal well with other tribes. They deal wonderfully with other tribes. They stand by their allies no matter what, and they deal with enemies and traitors as should be.

All I see are people here upset that HOT isnt dealing with them the way THEY want and thus complaining about it.

My response......

TOO BAD! :lol:

DeletedUser

true that skinn, and I can approve this since I was THE VERY FIRST ONE WHO LEAD THE WAR AGAINST XIG! keilantra, mcmommy, maige, and many other players will say it, just as me. I am the first player of ALL HOT TRIBES who attacked XIG, EVEN IF I WAS SURROUNDED BY THEM. I received absolutely no help from any players outside HOT|SE, but I do not blame anyone for this, since everyone have their own preoccupations. HOT's moto was once: united we stand...I don't know if it is true at these times, but I hope that I can bring back a certain level of comprehension and understanding in our rank. jerran you spoke about soft talkers? then you should congratulate keilantra, since she was the one who thaught me that. if you ask people about who I am, you will know that soft talker is totally unnappropriate, so just stop talking trash about facts and people you DON'T KNOW.

p.s., thx skinn for this post, glad to see you alive!

DeletedUser

true that skinn, and I can approve this since I was THE VERY FIRST ONE WHO LEAD THE WAR AGAINST XIG! keilantra, mcmommy, maige, and many other players will say it, just as me. I am the first player of ALL HOT TRIBES who attacked XIG, EVEN IF I WAS SURROUNDED BY THEM. I received absolutely no help from any players outside HOT|SE, but I do not blame anyone for this, since everyone have their own preoccupations. HOT's moto was once: united we stand...I don't know if it is true at these times, but I hope that I can bring back a certain level of comprehension and understanding in our rank. jerran you spoke about soft talkers? then you should congratulate keilantra, since she was the one who thaught me that. if you ask people about who I am, you will know that soft talker is totally unnappropriate, so just stop talking trash about facts and people you DON'T KNOW.

p.s., thx skinn for this post, glad to see you alive!

so now you wish to say that isnt the case? All you have done is propagandize Against hot in this thread and where we stand on COLD.

And at the same time you think you should lead?

I am done with you....well I am not done WITH you, just done talking TO you.

DeletedUser8958

goes to show how we have have trouble putting our point across with hot leaders who only see there point of view and not the whole pic do you attack a neigbour who does things dif to you or do you try and get along and fix any probs you have with each other ,{and no im not asking for peace just a point of view where people hear what i have to say with out calling names} or trying to show how big they are.............

DeletedUser

lol ok, play the easy role: the one who claims everything and have done nothing to help. I was currently writing a reply, once again, to what you've said, but I will not post anything else concerning you, because it's useless. NOW, keil and TGP? lol where were we? ah yeah, speaking of what to do next. do you think my proposal could suit you? if I insure that I would manage everything, I would take charge of the tribe branch like I always did, and bring back it's former glory (or at least try...). I'm sure this would be the best for all of us.

DeletedUser

sink, don't worry, I'll do my best to sort this out. oh btw, if you could get md to read this lol, maybe he would see that I speak the truth, and that there's no bad intentions in me haha!

DeletedUser

If COLD wishes to speak to HOT about something then contact us. Otherwise we will just see this as more propaganda trying to show support for someone who shows more support for COLD in his profile then he does for his own tribe.

Until HOT says otherwise HOT and COLD are at war. Your little tag team effort to try and smear me do nothing to hide this fact.

DeletedUser

im a bit confused by this thread... who exactly are COLD?

DeletedUser7881

Maybe its just me, but shouldn't this not be public info right now? Shouldn't discussions and questions be asked somewhere that is more 'secure' and more one on one or what ever the case may be?

DeletedUser

Maybe its just me, but shouldn't this not be public info right now? Shouldn't discussions and questions be asked somewhere that is more 'secure' and more one on one or what ever the case may be?

Yes, hence why I jumped into the thread in the first place.

DeletedUser

Doesn't HOT have a forum to discuss this? Don't you feel somewhat exposed talking here?

what I can see now is that both sides have their ears closed. this is REALLY bad, and keilantra, I LEARNED THIS FROM YOU, to open my ears, and don't jump to conclusions too fast...well, maybe I've influenced you a little more that I wanted lol!

TGP, seriously, I understand your situation, and you KNOW that I want the best for you, but PLEASE listen at least to propositions, and show the great patience that I know you have.

so, here we are, with a conflict on our hands, started on a completely stupid misunderstanding, that should never have happenned. I will now say to you what I personnally think. I think that TGP is right for most of the situation, and rumors that he've been attacking is own members are completely false, I'm SURE about that. also rumors that he've been collaborating with XIG are false too, since all COLD members are my "children", and that all of you know the TOTAL HATE that I have towards XIG. they are just as me on that point, I know that, and refusal to participate in the war was just to prevent beeing completely destroyed, which everyone must understand.

now, I want you guys to listen sooooo closely to each other, and PLEASE do not make such posts with implicit threats or aggressive manners, that is just childish thoughts, and beeing closed to each other will lead us all to death (a little dramatic, I know lol)

I DON'T SEE the necessity of this little altercation, and I'm sure we can find a peacefull solution. neither of you are right on this, so stop arguing. peace is not a suggestion, it's simply what we will do right now, or as soon as possible, and everything will be fine.

offer suggestions, because now we're talking for nothing. I take the first tour: I offer my help, if you guys want, I can lead once again COLD members, since they all know me, and they would be welcomed right away in HOT, PLUS there would be a public excuse FROM BOTH OF THEM. if your ego is too big to acept that, then you don't deserve to be in HOT, neither keilantra or TGP. I haven't heard of mdeamicis lately, but knowing him, I'm sure he would accept that alternative too. like I previously said, I will do everything I can to protect my friends, and it's not a ridiculous error like that that will bring hate between my friends and family.

And djemberivet, you have been out for some time, you don't know me and I don't know you, but I'd like to say that COLD has claimed (not making this up, it is/was their official stance) to be friends with XiG. They said they were good local allies and that they did not wish to fight them. That they are not afraid, but they don't wish to fight them. You are saying the opposite. So you either need to better study the facts or COLD lied on this very forum.

DeletedUser5524

And djemberivet, you have been out for some time, you don't know me and I don't know you, but I'd like to say that COLD has claimed (not making this up, it is/was their official stance) to be friends with XiG. They said they were good local allies and that they did not wish to fight them. That they are not afraid, but they don't wish to fight them. You are saying the opposite. So you either need to better study the facts or COLD lied on this very forum.

Jack you are right and wrong, and i'll try to explain. Before everything went down, Hotse2 live in to major areas. k75/k57. Those in K75 were in heavy battle, those in K57 were at peace with XIg. Those in K57 support those in K75, but were not attacking directly much at all. I personally organize attacks against Turk and Bull, even sent out suggestion to the high council. How weak it was of a suggestion we were in the war just not K57 We had an understanding that we would support our tribes but not attack each other, so when the war ended we no damage would be done.
While account Sitting Dj account i fought and support other Hot people. I sent quakerstate help, and even talked Stuff to turk/bull. I had asterios thinking i was Dj.

Well as i say K75 taking a beating i asked for help, people in our forums asked for help and even said they were leaving because they were NOT receiving help from anyone in other HOT tribes or allies.

I wrote council a letter asking them to reconsider the war, i also sent Warhawg a letter asking only for a possible cease fire against HOTSE2. At this point i never ask for to join their tribe or anything. we were getting massacred, and getting no help, and mostly the small players were getting destroyed. This being the same time FTR were busy nobling their own.

I did demote people because we had a rat in the house....and i also promoted them back once i talked to them.

But i say again we fought against XIg in certain areas and certain areas we kept it peaceful, because before the war, when we needed help and coord attacks in our area K57 the only ones that Help were other tribes, but could not get help from our own family.

Till this day, and we sit surrounded by Hot members Only time we've attacked a HOt member is when they attacked us first. We've been working on other projects, and we just want peace, that's all we've wanted from the beginning. This was never about me personally, it was about the people who were getting the Butts kicked without no help. i went through the chain of command. And when a certain person did not respond back when promised that's when we took a stand. That stand was only to get high council to talk to us, not to use a bully tatics. That all changed when 77 attacks came my way. That's when we made the change

Our future lies in k57/k58, to stand with our new friends, i've trying to prevent history to repeat itself.

Dj thank you and will email you my desires ingame.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5524

I love premium accounts you can use the notebook:

These were the type of messages we were getting in our forum:

Fingolfin Muderf on Mar 09 at 19:51 Quote Edit Delete I have 86 incoming attacks. I swear if I don't get any support from ANYONE in HOT, I will leave this tribe and help the enemy because they seem to be doing something to win the war.

EVERY SINGLE VILLAGE IS UNDER ATTACK, SEND SUPPORT TO ANY!!!

DeletedUser3270

DJ, you need to read all the other posts that have been made in this forum on this topic. You do not have the whole story. And my ears are open. I do not hear any remorse or true thoughts of peace from anyone but you, DJ. It is a chapter in this game that we have moved past. Even the name of their tribe tells me the truth.

There will be no peace between the members of COLD and HOT. If you had not left the game, DJ, perhaps the mutiny would not have happened. Perhaps your devotion to leadership may have had some influence. But that's not how it happened.

COLD left us because they were not willing to fight. Some because they were friends with Xig (like many who stayed anyway and did their duty to their tribe) and some left because they were afraid of being rimmed. Well they left their brothers and sisters in the south in a very hard spot. How many players may have survived the fighting if the south had not gone through such an unheaval?

They betrayed us when they left in more than one way. They betrayed me, who was doing everything in my power to help them and to stand up for them. They betrayed their leadership by insulting all of them publicly. They betrayed their tribe by leaving them to fight at half strength against an enemy that had no problem in attacking their "friends" from before the war.

This is the last post I will make in this thread. You all know all of this already, and it's all just a handful of people complaining and hashing over things all over again. Go ahead and take a shot while I leave, but make it good. ;) You'll have to out-do all the others I get, to even make me notice it.

DeletedUser5524

nobodies taking shots...and if they were, they would had a better shooting % than the Chicago Bulls did tonight. I love my Bulls........lol

Thank You,..... you've explain your side and Dj was able to try to smoothe things over. In the end we will be neither Cold nor HOT, in who was right or wrong, but lukewarm., because both were wrong and in the right....lol,lol

i've gotten what was needed out the thread, and it can be closed as far as i'm concern

DeletedUser

yeah, thx TGP and thx Keil, I like you 2, and you know it. I just wanted to clear things up a bit!! lol anyway now I understand more the whole thing. (IWAS RIGHT HAHA BOTH OF YOU ARE WRONG LOL) anyway, seeeeee ya!

-Djemberivet, your friend!