The Order declares on HIRE

DeletedUser

ah u ant going to be a little crying monkey and go rat someone out now jabba ? but vultures and rats go hand in hand i see with ord

ORDER OF DIRTBAGS

I believe everyone here should be treated with a minimum of respect. Insults like "ignorant, stupid little bastard" or asshole are worth reporting.

If you want to call me a crying monkey for doing so, go ahead, but if the HIRE members on the p&p can't go without throwing insults I really feel sorry for you all and you really deserve all the infractions you can possibly get.

Call us vultures, call us rats, call us Order of Dirtbags; we will still continue to keep your nice villages in-game :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I believe everyone here should be treated with a minimum of respect. Insults like "ignorant, stupid little bastard" or asshole are worth reporting.

If you want to call me a crying monkey for doing so, go ahead, but if the HIRE members on the p&p can't go without throwing insults I really feel sorry for you all and you really deserve all the infractions you can possibly get.

Call us vultures, call us rats, call us Order of Dirtbags; we will still continue to keep your nice villages in-game :icon_wink:.

talking about those who cant keep themself calm from throuwing insults pls check your previous posts than try to correct the others

at last when we insult someone we do this with in our orignaly way u just use same words every time

DeletedUser

Yes? And calling me noob on 2 occasions was fine? And lying about my conquers.

DeletedUser

talking about those who cant keep themself calm from throuwing insults pls check your previous posts than try to correct the others

at last when we insult someone we do this with in our orignaly way u just use same words every time

Yeah I must admit, calling someone an asshole is awesomely original. I use words who are not that insulting and allowed on these forums.

Yes? And calling me noob on 2 occasions was fine? And lying about my conquers.

So noob = ignorant, stupid little bastard; or noob = asshole? Come on.

And lying about your conquers is insulting as well? You really are a noob :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Third time you call me a noob when you clearly are the pointwhore. What kind of Duke are you really? No self respect or respect for others. I did not insult you till you insulted me 2 times first.

DeletedUser

Third time you call me a noob when you clearly are the pointwhore. What kind of Duke are you really? No self respect or respect for others. I did not insult you till you insulted me 2 times first.

How can you call Zev a pointwhore. Compare him to some other people then he is anything but a pointwhore.

His village build obviously works well for him when he has taken how ever many villages it is off HIRE (inactives :icon_wink: )

celticprincess

look who i found the rat man himself

zevahchq6.jpg

clicky on it to enlarge

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I will call you a noob for the 4th time now, calling someone with a 10211 point average a pointwhore is a quite noobish thing to say :icon_wink:.

I insulted you by calling you a noob, which is far less worse than calling someone asshole or stupid bastard.

I'm a Duke of the Order and I have respect for everyone except celticprince and you since a couple of posts ago. And who are you to say that I do not have self-respect? You know nothing about me.

a rat is a ratplain and simple no excuses for them and hey look who i found

my.php
[/URL] [/IMG]

Hey like I already said: call us whatever you want, we are going to continue taking your villages.

Nice failed picture by the way. Real pro-Paintjob.

DeletedUser

I will call you a noob for the 4th time now, calling someone with a 10211 point average a pointwhore is a quite noobish thing to say :icon_wink:.

I insulted you by calling you a noob, which is far less worse than calling someone asshole or stupid bastard.

I'm a Duke of the Order and I have respect for everyone except celticprince and you since a couple of posts ago. And who are you to say that I do not have self-respect? You know nothing about me.

Precisely. I know nothing about you, and you call me naive and a noob when you clearly know nothing about me either. And there you was saying how bad KingRich is and all and then you say "I feeling like KingRich". You contradict yourself a lot.

Yes your the Duke and bla bla and also a point-whore. So act like a Duke instead of calling others noobs and all that, who are you to judge who is a noob? I saw you call LordVincent the same thing.

DeletedUser

Precisely. I know nothing about you, and you call me naive and a noob when you clearly know nothing about me either. And there you was saying how bad KingRich is and all and then you say "I feeling like KingRich". You contradict yourself a lot.

Yes your the Duke and bla bla and also a point-whore. So act like a Duke instead of calling others noobs and all that, who are you to judge who is a noob? I saw you call LordVincent the same thing.

If you follow Rich into all his dumb actions, then you are naive. If you say I only attack HIRE inactives; I'm a pointwhore because I have 10211 point average and you have less ODA than me with alot more villages: I have every right to call you a noob.

The "So all my conquers are from inactives... Makes me feel like KingRich." line from me was not positive towards him, but you obviously missed the sarcasm of it.

I'm not a pointwhore, but please refrain from calling me that because it really hurts my feelings :icon_rolleyes:. I am acting like a Duke, I'm participating in the war my members are fighting, unlike some other Duke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I push you into traffic and you get run over drifter, whos fault is it? Would you stick up for me also? Would you tell the PnP, Yes, nakoro pushed me, but DAMN, he pushed me in such a perfectly straight line it was like artwork before that car smashed my head!

Because that is how you are treating King Rich...no matter how he screws up, you keep making him out to be perfect, even when always wrong.

DeletedUser

If I push you into traffic and you get run over drifter, whos fault is it? Would you stick up for me also? Would you tell the PnP, Yes, nakoro pushed me, but DAMN, he pushed me in such a perfectly straight line it was like artwork before that car smashed my head!

Because that is how you are treating King Rich...no matter how he screws up, you keep making him out to be perfect, even when always wrong.

I know what you mean Nakoro, but I believe I have the freedom of choice. He hasn't screwed anyone or HIRE, it's just the way people here think cause they are not in HIRE. Like I said before I know things in HIRE so I know what I am doing. If you know what I know you will think like me too.

DeletedUser

I know what you mean Nakoro, but I believe I have the freedom of choice. He hasn't screwed anyone or HIRE, it's just the way people here think cause they are not in HIRE. Like I said before I know things in HIRE so I know what I am doing. If you know what I know you will think like me too.

There you go again with "everyone outside doesn't know what's happening." Too bad it's the other way around: everyone outside HIRE does know what's happening: HIRE is surrounded and being beaten by several tribes because of Rich.

"If you know what I know you will think like me too" does not suffise.
Start giving facts about what you know that justifies Rich's actions that put HIRE in these wars, or don't say anything at all because right now nobody believes it.

DeletedUser

There you go again with "everyone outside doesn't know what's happening." Too bad it's the other way around: everyone outside HIRE does know what's happening: HIRE is surrounded and being beaten by several tribes because of Rich.

"If you know what I know you will think like me too" does not suffise.
Start giving facts about what you know that justifies Rich's actions that put HIRE in these wars, or don't say anything at all because right now nobody believes it.

I was talking to Nak :icon_cool:

"HIRE is surrounded and being beaten by several tribes because of Rich." Thats all you know and yet I don't see an active player getting ate. Stats for proof. So what you know of HIRE=fail.

And Im not foolish to give out any facts about HIRE at all. What me and HIRE knows is sufficient why should we care what you think, Zevahc? Doesnt affect us in any way. And I couldnt care less about who believes what.

DeletedUser

I was talking to Nak :icon_cool:

"HIRE is surrounded and being beaten by several tribes because of Rich." Thats all you know and yet I don't see an active player getting ate. Stats for proof. So what you know of HIRE=fail.

And Im not foolish to give out any facts about HIRE at all. What me and HIRE knows is sufficient why should we care what you think, Zevahc? Doesnt affect us in any way. And I couldnt care less about who believes what.

That's not all I know, but it would be foolish to give out any of my facts wouldn't it :icon_wink:?
So every player the Order is giving a beating is inactive? HIRE sucks even more than I thought if that's the case: Bison Bison, ANNTAR, Pax, platis, IpexWorkers, dag, Squarehard, ruub2000, do I need to keep going?

You can't keep pulling the inactive card all the time, what are you going to do when KingRich loses a village, say he's inactive?

at the rat man who know maybe ur trobe will be eaten also

Rat man says it's tribe, not trobe. Rat man also wonders who will eat his tribe. It surely won't be HIRE, and it most definately won't be SPAM either despite sunnyvale's big mouth.

celticprincess

why do u say it wont be spam RAT MAN ? and HIRE will push u guys ul see