"One month" Either ATEN join or XIG quit

DeletedUser

Well, it kinda does, because the post he quoted referred to FTR disbanding before XiG ( Which is someone's opinion, so please noone jump to conclusions ). Then Gunbound said at that point it would be HOT and StW's time to shine, to which I gave my opinion.

DeletedUser

Well, it kinda does, because the post he quoted referred to FTR disbanding before XiG ( Which is someone's opinion, so please noone jump to conclusions ). Then Gunbound said at that point it would be HOT and StW's time to shine, to which I gave my opinion.

And you think Hot is going to disband? :lol:

DeletedUser7529

"hot will disband..." lol that is a good one..
remind me to laugh.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;239876 said:
"hot will disband..." lol that is a good one..
remind me to laugh.

Read the above post please :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just stating that I think that would happen before StW disbanded. Besides, noone thought it would happen on W1 either :lol:

Anything is possible I suppose. But I still consider it wishful thinking. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Anything is possible I suppose. But I still consider it wishful thinking. :icon_wink:

Eh, only time will tell, just like people that repeatedly say XiG will disband. We will never know until that day comes :icon_wink: Also, you might want to watch out, I just saw another HOT guy jump to FTR2 in the past day or so :lol:

DeletedUser

Eh, only time will tell, just like people that repeatedly say XiG will disband. We will never know until that day comes :icon_wink: Also, you might want to watch out, I just saw another HOT guy jump to FTR2 in the past day or so :lol:

Oh no! We must turn on FTR now! He is right!!!!!:lol: :lol:

DeletedUser7529

you mean icecube and xillaero??

DeletedUser

lol, just thought I'd toss that in for a laugh, not really trying to incite anything. Either way, just reading the title of this thread is enough for a laugh, it wouldn't make sense after XiG has been fighting this long and holding up very well (with some exceptions ) against heavy odds, I highly doubt that anyone would support stopping now, because ATEN has stated repeatedly they will not be joining the war on either side, and I respect their ability to maintain the level of neutrality they have. Yes, there have been complaints about them taking in members from either side, but as far as actual combat manuevars they have remained exceptionally neutral :icon_wink:

Wow, that's a long post for me :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;239893 said:
you mean icecube and xillaero??

Nah, didn't even notice those. I was looking more in my section of the world lol

DeletedUser

Since W1???? Unofficial allies of W2???? OH DAMNN!!!!!!! You just cleared it up.

Musch departs then Gareeth gets control and STW is allied because Cemedia Kurai and Gareeth are buddies from W1. Yes sounds like Asterios again huh, GUESS WHO TOLD HIM!!!!

GUESS WHO TOLD ME!!!!! {CEMEDIA}

Then Asterios researched it to have proof. Not a big deal but the fact of the matter is that NO you were not long time allies as Musch had standards. Gareeth since you took over you expanded to FTR3 by swallowing a dying smoke tribe recruited enemy players and also allowed several members from TW to join FTR. No wonder Musch never came back to stay. Great work you have really single handedly destroyed FTR. you did not need XiG to go to war with you. It was destiny from the day you took the reigns............

Hawg

Oh good gosh not this crap again. While it can be proved that Cemdia and I and Kurai were in one tribe in World One my own time there was so brief that until Asterios mentioned it I didn't know Cemedia had been too. That's how good buddies we became as well.

The FTR3 merger into FTR predates my elevation to aristocracy so if you want to insult me please find somethign that I had something to do with. I chose to honour the committment made by others to that tribe. Get some new material. Channelling Asterios and recycling insults is getting old.

As far as your notion that I have destroyed FTR I think anyone can see that isn't the case. The wars made a nice little turn in recent weeks and a lot of people are interested in joining FTR as a result. So I think it's pretty clear to 75 percent of the player base who destroyed what tribe.

DeletedUser2730

Thats funny, do you have a written statement in front of you everytime you hear cemedia and kurai in same sentence you copy it down. You are starting to sound like George W Bush. If you read it I was not asking you to refute these claims I was told by Cemedia. I dont care. Just exploiting the fact FTR dropped their standards to stay afloat and it will hurt them. You guys are just an ordinary tribe now. Recruit players to stay alive its the only way you grow and keep from being overrun. I cannot believe players still want to join a tribe falling from its graces............

DeletedUser

Warhawg, in another thread I mentioned how XIG is simply mass recruiting to keep their points up. You blasted me for saying that, refuting it with 'all tribes recruit, thats the natural cycle' or some BS along those lines.

Yet here you are blasting FTR for doing the same thing you defended.

Pot meet Kettle.

DeletedUser4284

Warhawg, in another thread I mentioned how XIG is simply mass recruiting to keep their points up. You blasted me for saying that, refuting it with 'all tribes recruit, thats the natural cycle' or some BS along those lines.

Yet here you are blasting FTR for doing the same thing you defended.

Pot meet Kettle.

When you wrote that, you where wrong and in this warhawg is right. Go, check TWplus and then try find the errors in your post.

I can give you a clue:
The error in your post starts with "Warhawg" and ends with the word "Kettle".

Now go and do your homework and get back on the saddle again.

Allways remember, even a blind chicken finds seeds once and then! :icon_wink:

omgwtf111

Thats funny, do you have a written statement in front of you everytime you hear cemedia and kurai in same sentence you copy it down. You are starting to sound like George W Bush. If you read it I was not asking you to refute these claims I was told by Cemedia. I dont care. Just exploiting the fact FTR dropped their standards to stay afloat and it will hurt them. You guys are just an ordinary tribe now. Recruit players to stay alive its the only way you grow and keep from being overrun. I cannot believe players still want to join a tribe falling from its graces............

You should be more concerned with your own tribe.

Take a look at the thread titled "Comparing maps".

XIG and ESL are being smashed.

The only tribes who are suffering from this war are XIG and ESL.

Must make you so proud, that it was your decison, that has caused this for both tribes.

DeletedUser4284

You should be more concerned with your own tribe.

Take a look at the thread titled "Comparing maps".

XIG and ESL are being smashed.

The only tribes who are suffering from this war are XIG and ESL.

Must make you so proud, that it was your decison, that has caused this for both tribes.

And then again if you go check TWplus and look for noble winners and compare the increase in villages to the allaince you see that for XiG we are by far beating all other tribes and have done that since day one in this war. ESL is also picking up some good speed so as usual your post is wrong.

omgwtf111

And then again if you go check TWplus and look for noble winners and compare the increase in villages to the allaince you see that for XiG we are by far beating all other tribes and have done that since day one in this war. ESL is also picking up some good speed so as usual your post is wrong.

You toe the Tribal (party) line so well.

You must get annoyed sometimes, when you want to say what you really think. Instead though, you type what you have been told to type.

DeletedUser5524

Omg you sound like Charles Barkley on a post game show, after putting his foot in his mouth during a pregame show.....and i like Charles:lol: